PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento MM sighting

Sactown
02-14-2004, 08:45 AM
3rd ever MM sighting in Sacramento area on Friday. Any other members from around here?

hitchhiker
03-24-2004, 01:44 AM
I'm flying to New Orleans to pickup my new MM.

I ordered it while on a project in New Orleans.

Back to Sacramento area.

Regards,

David

jolt
03-25-2004, 11:01 AM
3rd ever MM sighting in Sacramento area on Friday. Any other members from around here? I'm driving a silver '03 and up and down 50 alot

Sactown
03-25-2004, 06:27 PM
I'm driving a silver '03 and up and down 50 alot
Thanks for the post and welcome to the board! I haven't seen a silver MM other than my own, hopefully that will change soon. So have you left your car stock or added a bunch of mods? Maybe we can connect some time. I'm a 50 commuter also so probably wouldn't be too hard to meet. It's great to find another MM driver in the Sac area.

jgc61sr2002
03-25-2004, 06:55 PM
jolt - Welcome to the MM site. This site is truly addictive. :rock:

teamrope
03-25-2004, 08:09 PM
jolt - Welcome to the MM site. This site is truly addictive. :rock:
Right along with the perma-grin :D

jolt
03-29-2004, 01:18 AM
well I'm back home but did/t drive the MM. I live up in Lake Tahoe and keep it garaged if it looks like it is going to snow. Yeah I like the silver color far better than the black plus I don't want to be mistaken for the fbi or something.

Sactown
03-29-2004, 07:09 AM
well I'm back home but did/t drive the MM. I live up in Lake Tahoe and keep it garaged if it looks like it is going to snow. Yeah I like the silver color far better than the black plus I don't want to be mistaken for the fbi or something.
Are you up in South Lake? I try to get up to tahoe for a weekend at least 2 or 3 times a year, especially when we are in triple digits in the valley. I'd love another excuse to come up to Tahoe, maybe we can meet for lunch on a weekend?

jolt
03-29-2004, 08:49 AM
Are you up in South Lake? I try to get up to tahoe for a weekend at least 2 or 3 times a year, especially when we are in triple digits in the valley. I'd love another excuse to come up to Tahoe, maybe we can meet for lunch on a weekend?
Yeah I live in South Lake Tahoe and pass thru Sac on fri and sun nites. So is stopping the production of MM's in June a good thing or a bad thing?:confused:

Sactown
03-29-2004, 11:21 AM
Yeah I live in South Lake Tahoe and pass thru Sac on fri and sun nites. So is stopping the production of MM's in June a good thing or a bad thing?:confused:
So you leave town as the throngs make their way up the hill. Not a bad idea. As for the end of the MM's, I'm just glad to have mine. Models come and go, I really don't have time to worry about it. Life is packed full of variables that I have little or no control over, I'll just deal with the ones I can do something about. So I guess lunch in Tahoe is out since you are not there on the weekends. Is your Fri-Sun a regular thing or do you stay home some weekends?