PDA

View Full Version : St Louis, MO Marauders

BUCKWHEAT
06-30-2012, 01:17 PM
Who is ready for our next Drag Racing event at Gateway MSP? I went last night & the heat scared the crowd away. We ran all night as much as we wanted, no ugly lines in Tech or in Staging. Even though it was 100 degrees after dark, my car ran well.

Got in four runs hovering around 2.0 second 60 foot times and 12.7 et's, all at 111 mph. I was the only Panther body car there.

The Midnight Madness friday events may be the best for our local MM owners. You can arrive after the family stuff is done and stay as late as you want. Do the drags, watch the drifters hit the wall or just watch the drags.

What say you?

visionmercury
07-04-2012, 09:29 PM
i wanted to come out , but it was my weekend for the kids :(
looks like you got some good runs in

matthew
07-25-2012, 05:38 PM
Just got my marauder last month, ive been lookin pretty hard for the right
one, im really happy with it, i havent got a chance to do much with it just yet
But it takes time, dont know if you guys have any suggestions for specific parts
Manuf. that you trust, or a shop in st. Louis thats good, ill see ya round

BODYMAN
08-06-2012, 09:25 AM
Just got my marauder last month, ive been lookin pretty hard for the right
one, im really happy with it, i havent got a chance to do much with it just yet
But it takes time, dont know if you guys have any suggestions for specific parts
Manuf. that you trust, or a shop in st. Louis thats good, ill see ya round

WOW! I missed this, another STL member

kmastl
08-06-2012, 10:25 AM
Whats up with that?

Do you have a current members list? Someone should have one for StL (area)... But I wouldn't be on it :lol:

WOW! I missed this, another STL member

BODYMAN
08-06-2012, 10:42 AM
Whats up with that?

Do you have a current members list? Someone should have one for StL (area)... But I wouldn't be on it :lol:

LOL. Thats ok Ken I dont hate ya for swapping for a GTO.

Hacklemerc
08-06-2012, 11:04 AM
I still drop in from time to time. Between work and the baby I haven't been able to make any of the local meets...
:(

BODYMAN
08-06-2012, 11:19 AM
I still drop in from time to time. Between work and the baby I haven't been able to make any of the local meets...
:(

Stranger!! No worries Aaron I still got you on the list.