PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Another auction

bigcowl-imp
07-03-2012, 08:25 PM
Just kidding...:P........i`m waiting to hear back from Mary but i think she might be mad at me.....

But while your here maybe you could give your opinion on me having a auction on small cheep parts........Some of the parts i have i have had for ever and i don`t really care what i get for them.....if the part sells for 10 cents and i get the actual shipping i`m happy and hopfully i helped someone that is going through hard times like myself get a part cheep............

UNDRCVR
07-03-2012, 10:46 PM
What kind of small parts?? I love a good deal!!

Spectragod
07-04-2012, 05:48 AM
I'll start the bids at $1.:D

Shaijack
07-04-2012, 07:47 AM
Spectragod you are cheap my bid $1.01.

Spectragod
07-04-2012, 01:32 PM

I am cheap..............and easy.;)

sailsmen
07-04-2012, 01:36 PM

.99 beat both of you!

When is it easy times???

IwantmyMMnow!
07-04-2012, 03:04 PM
Just kidding...:P........i`m waiting to hear back from Mary but i think she might be mad at me.....

But while your here maybe you could give your opinion on me having a auction on small cheep parts........Some of the parts i have i have had for ever and i don`t really care what i get for them.....if the part sells for 10 cents and i get the actual shipping i`m happy and hopfully i helped someone that is going through hard times like myself get a part cheep............

Sell (not auction) these cheap parts for 10 cents (or whatever low price) plus shipping.

1. Won't have to worry about crossing the 'auction' line
2. Members get cheap parts
3. You get rid of the parts that you "don't really care what you get for them".

Just my 2 cents...

No, that's not a bid...

bigcowl-imp
07-04-2012, 07:11 PM
Sell (not auction) these cheap parts for 10 cents (or whatever low price) plus shipping.

1. Won't have to worry about crossing the 'auction' line
2. Members get cheap parts
3. You get rid of the parts that you "don't really care what you get for them".

Just my 2 cents...

No, that's not a bid...

Because i would rather get 42 cents........not 10 cents:P......so whats the problem with a freindly auction.......we could have it so you would have to post in the add only and no pm`s.....?? Just have a ending date and time......??

IwantmyMMnow!
07-04-2012, 07:20 PM
Because i would rather get 42 cents........not 10 cents:P......so whats the problem with a freindly auction.......we could have it so you would have to post in the add only and no pm`s.....?? Just have a ending date and time......??

Just trying to provide an option...you did state you don't really care much what you get...

You want to auction your parts, go to ebay. Simply not allowed on this site. You could tell members when you put stuff up on ebay....

bigcowl-imp
07-04-2012, 09:53 PM
Show me the rules where it says that its not allowed...

RoyLPita
07-05-2012, 06:38 AM
Make a list of the small parts that you've had forever.

MERCMAN
07-05-2012, 06:58 AM
This is not Fleabay. If you want to sell something, then give it a price and wait for reply. An auction here will cause nothing but trouble and is a waste of bandwidth.

Dan

RoyLPita
07-05-2012, 07:30 AM
Could "make me an offer via PM" on the small stuff listed help with a few sales?

RocsMerc
07-05-2012, 07:51 AM
I don't particularly understand how holding an auction could be bad for the site, but since Mary doesn't want it, it's probably not worth fighting over. It's not that big of an issue, just post the stuff on eBay and post links here. I don't think that is against the rules, but I'm not sure. To be honest, I didn't even know taking bids was against the rules until I read this thread today. What small things are you selling?

IwantmyMMnow!
07-05-2012, 08:27 AM
Show me the rules where it says that its not allowed...

The owners of this site don't want auctions.

Look, we're trying to help you and you don't want to listen. Go back and read YOUR post that started this thread...is what you typed true or just a load of s**t to try and get your way?

If you really don't care what you get for these misc parts that you want to get rid of, then post a price + shipping and be done with it....

You could've already been doing this instead of wasting time debating all the responses you've received...

Besides, the phrase "friendly auction" is an oxymoron...

MERCMAN
07-05-2012, 10:07 AM
The owners of this site don't want auctions.

Look, we're trying to help you and you don't want to listen. Go back and read YOUR post that started this thread...is what you typed true or just a load of s**t to try and get your way?

If you really don't care what you get for these misc parts that you want to get rid of, then post a price + shipping and be done with it....

You could've already been doing this instead of wasting time debating all the responses you've received...

Besides, the phrase "friendly auction" is an oxymoron...

^^^^^^^^^^

FWI, I am an owner and have already gave an answer to this question.

Odinson
07-05-2012, 10:11 AM
Dude I fleabay all the time. Start the auctions there and link over. I'll browse. I have a few marginal parts I'd love to replace. I think I am correct you end a no bid auction anytime up to 12 hours before the end. Encourage people to pm you here first to avoid fees.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/end_early.html

Be nice to see something on ebay for marauders beside headlights and cheap seat covers.