PDA

View Full Version : My custom CHMSL

Mebot
07-04-2012, 07:29 PM
Had my LCM module go wacky so I contacted Jim about his repair. While on subject I asked him if he would be able to insert LED lights into my 3rd brake light (almost failed VA safety inspection because the inspector said it was too dark to see my light thru my tint)

Fast forward & had Jim create a custom CHMSL with my light. He installed the LED but also the Marauder lettering on it. I took some pics this evening but they're not the best (squished inside my garage trying to take the pic)

Anyways just wanted to give Kudos to jim for a) helping repair my LCM b) creating a cool custom CHMSL for me & c) being a great communicator. Anytime I had a question or concern he was always promptly responding via pm

Thanks!

Sent from my Samsung Droid Charge

Mebot
07-04-2012, 07:32 PM
Also I will try to get a little better pics if I can. This is just me not wanting to wait :p

IwantmyMMnow!
07-04-2012, 07:35 PM
Man...you must have some REALLY long legs to be able to take pics like this... ;)

Looks great.

vkirkend
07-05-2012, 05:58 AM
ME likey!!!!

Had my LCM module go wacky so I contacted Jim about his repair. While on subject I asked him if he would be able to insert LED lights into my 3rd brake light (almost failed VA safety inspection because the inspector said it was too dark to see my light thru my tint)

Fast forward & had Jim create a custom CHMSL with my light. He installed the LED but also the Marauder lettering on it. I took some pics this evening but they're not the best (squished inside my garage trying to take the pic)

Anyways just wanted to give Kudos to jim for a) helping repair my LCM b) creating a cool custom CHMSL for me & c) being a great communicator. Anytime I had a question or concern he was always promptly responding via pm

Thanks!

marauder'10
07-06-2012, 04:08 PM
I want one!!!

fastblackmerc
07-06-2012, 07:35 PM
I want one!!!

Send me your CHMSL and $$$ and you can have one!

Mebot
07-06-2012, 07:49 PM
Man...you must have some REALLY long legs to be able to take pics like this... ;)

Looks great.

Haha it sure seems that way don't it? I have a narrow space in between my back bumper & the garage door where I can squeeze in & take a pic

Baconbit
07-06-2012, 08:22 PM
Send me your CHMSL and $$$ and you can have one!

Whats the cost?

ctrlraven
07-06-2012, 09:04 PM
Was the LCM causing the problem with the headlights?

Mebot
07-07-2012, 03:13 AM
Was the LCM causing the problem with the headlights?

I want to say yes because I have had no issue so far with my battery running low or my headlights acting wacky!

fastblackmerc
07-07-2012, 04:50 AM
Whats the cost?

$75.00.

You get the "MARAUDER" overlay, LEDs and a flasher. When you hit the brake, the LEDs will flash rapidly for a second then stay on steady. A good safety feature as it calls attention to the CHMSL.

ctrlraven
07-07-2012, 05:20 AM
I want to say yes because I have had no issue so far with my battery running low or my headlights acting wacky!

Awesome!

$75.00.

You get the "MARAUDER" overlay, LEDs and a flasher. When you hit the brake, the LEDs will flash rapidly for a second then stay on steady. A good safety feature as it calls attention to the CHMSL.
I thought about adding the flasher to mine, it is a good safety feature.