PDA

View Full Version : Wanted To Buy Looking for Birch short overhead console for Moonroof

computertech
07-11-2012, 07:50 PM
I`m tossing around the idea of adding a moonroof to my Silver Birch and would like to find the short headliner console to make it possible......

Pm or email thank you in advance :burnout:

fastblackmerc
07-11-2012, 11:59 PM
I`m tossing around the idea of adding a moonroof to my Silver Birch and would like to find the short headliner console to make it possible......

Pm or email thank you in advance :burnout:

Your sig says you have an '04 so you already have the short overhead console... no?

If not the company that installed the moonroof usually hacks the long overhead console to make it a short one.

Search eBay for "mercury overhead console" and "Lincoln overhead console". I saw at least 5. May have to paint.

computertech
07-12-2012, 05:49 PM
Your sig says you have an '04 so you already have the short overhead console... no?

If not the company that installed the moonroof usually hacks the long overhead console to make it a short one.

Search eBay for "mercury overhead console" and "Lincoln overhead console". I saw at least 5. May have to paint.

Thanks for the input, I actually have a 03 Silver Birch which is my DD
(no roof) wants 1 bad ! :eek:

And a 2004 Trilogy garage Queen :burnout:She has a roof ,now her older brother wants 1 too !

Comin' in Hot
07-12-2012, 06:15 PM
Just so you know there are two short consoles, one with moonroof controls one with out. I have seen both styles in both colors. You might also want to check Lincoln town cars, I have seen the same consoles in them.

rolly
07-16-2012, 04:29 PM
I have a moon roof from a wrecked 04 marauder if your interested, it's original to the car in other words it's the factory original moon roof. I also have the short console that goes with it. You can pm me at r17531@comcast.net