PDA

View Full Version : Weather Alert

Guittard22
07-18-2012, 01:24 PM
I am at a friends house in Cranston RI there has been flood warnings and loss of power for about 45 minutes now :( glad I drove the monster truck .

Any other members around the Ma,Ct,Ri states have any issues ??

Odinson
07-18-2012, 01:26 PM
Raining quite nutzo in NYC right now. Radar and lighting is pretty intimidating.

NavySeabee
07-18-2012, 01:49 PM
Newport here. Little wind, rain just started. Lightning in the distance :)

Papillon
07-18-2012, 01:57 PM
Dark as night in Manhattan. Torrential rain and thunder/lightning one after the other. Yikes! :eek:

NavySeabee
07-18-2012, 03:16 PM
What part of Manhattan? I grew up in lower east side. Waterside Plaza, Peter Cooper, Stuy Town area.

beantown mm
07-18-2012, 05:00 PM
I am at a friends house in Cranston RI there has been flood warnings and loss of power for about 45 minutes now :( glad I drove the monster truck .

Any other members around the Ma,Ct,Ri states have any issues ??

Thanks for the update man, me and my second uncle were out looking at a Marauder in Rhode Hampshire that had 5k miles, a Trilogy, immaculate in and out, guy wanted 4 thousand for it, I might buy it, then I saw a cloud of smoke and got scared, but it was just a guy cookin some brats, anyway then this truck drove by, you know some sun came in after that, but we went inside with my illegitamate aunt and his step uncle, we tried to get some info about the storm, well, i mean it looked like rain maybe, on our shortwave, we havent eaten in days, but then when i was at walmart there were a lot of people, i liked that, so if you can send help for us we would appreciate it, this is an ALERT ! THIS IS A PIC MY FRIENDS NEIGHBOR TOOK OF ALL OF US ! HELP !

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSilVfo7pepz ZAfa629ULdyIyVChM1Eg5l1EuOt24S RNWbW6Vju

Papillon
07-19-2012, 05:30 AM
What part of Manhattan? I grew up in lower east side. Waterside Plaza, Peter Cooper, Stuy Town area.

I work in the Upper East Side.

Guittard22
07-19-2012, 01:12 PM
Thanks for the update man, me and my second uncle were out looking at a Marauder in Rhode Hampshire that had 5k miles, a Trilogy, immaculate in and out, guy wanted 4 thousand for it, I might buy it, then I saw a cloud of smoke and got scared, but it was just a guy cookin some brats, anyway then this truck drove by, you know some sun came in after that, but we went inside with my illegitamate aunt and his step uncle, we tried to get some info about the storm, well, i mean it looked like rain maybe, on our shortwave, we havent eaten in days, but then when i was at walmart there were a lot of people, i liked that, so if you can send help for us we would appreciate it, this is an ALERT ! THIS IS A PIC MY FRIENDS NEIGHBOR TOOK OF ALL OF US ! HELP !

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSilVfo7pepz ZAfa629ULdyIyVChM1Eg5l1EuOt24S RNWbW6Vju

9 hr's with out power :/ not a good way to have a day off . Well if you really found that mm for that price get it lol