PDA

View Full Version : Review Bad fastblackmerc review

slickster
07-24-2012, 03:08 PM
I'm going to make this short. A year ago I ordered a gear surround and never got it I know it's past 6months but it shapes my issue. 3 months ago I got jims lcm and at the same time I told him I wanted some LEDs my gear surround that I payed for a year ago and a poster. It never came in and he said it might of got lost in the mail and he did not have a tracking number. So I said ok Jim never mind the gear surround and poster just send the LEDs he said ok I don't want you to just lose on this so I will help you. This was 3weeks ago. 2weeks ago the lcm goes out but befor it went it must of broke something on it's way out cause first my park light would not come on and after I switched the LCMs my park lights come on but no heads. So I tell Jim send me paypal for a new hid kit then he says this. Re: Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickster
Ok Jim I installed a oem bulb and it works so something is wrong with the hid kit I check the fuse and it's not cracked. So can I get another hid kit or do you just want to send paypal cause I don't want to wait weeks for it
Wait a minute....

First you ask if I have a headlight switch... I didn't so you ask me to PayPal you money for one. What was that all about?

You said your LCM is bad, I agree to send you a repaired LCM with no core charge.

Now you have a HID kit that you say doesn't work. If you got it from me I test everything I sell.

So what is going on?????

Jim

aka: fastblackmerc
Does he not know that I've lost money with him and lots of time and he can't figure out why I want something from him. Oh yea it also took 2 months for a hid foglight conv