PDA

View Full Version : Steve Babcock & Jerry Barnes attending MV10!!!!!

DOOM
07-30-2012, 02:12 PM
Will Steve Babcock be attending the 10th. ANNIVERSARY marauder meet?

If so will there be a Q & A with him?

Will he be judging at the car show?

Will there be a Steve Babcock trophy this year?

Go2GuyFL
07-30-2012, 03:45 PM
Any truth to the rumor that Steve Babcock will be driving last year's trophy winning car to this year's Marauderville?

Bradley G
07-30-2012, 04:40 PM
"Will Steve be On hand to hand me my trophy?" :lol:

DOOM
07-30-2012, 05:08 PM
"Will Steve be On hand to hand me my trophy?" :lol:

So does that mean you're coming Bradley?

Bradley G
07-30-2012, 05:11 PM
I sure hope to Bro:beer:
So does that mean you're coming Bradley?

DOOM
08-01-2012, 07:36 AM
Anything???

WhatsUpDOHC
08-01-2012, 08:28 AM
How about we bring in Kevin for a little "talk".

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

guspech750
08-01-2012, 09:23 AM
?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????żżżżż żżżż

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

WhatsUpDOHC
08-01-2012, 10:46 AM
According to Steve Babcock, Kevin is the bean counter who misrepresented the R&D costs for Roush to Elena Ford and killed the further development of the Marauder program.

MM03MOK
08-01-2012, 11:53 AM
Steve's wife Carol is checking her work schedule to make sure she has coverage. He should let me know by week's end what days they will be attending. Steve is also going to talk to Jerry Barnes. Any of the Motor City Marauderers are also welcome.

:D

SC Cheesehead
08-01-2012, 12:13 PM
According to Steve Babcock, Kevin is the bean counter who misrepresented the R&D costs for Roush to Elena Ford and killed the further development of the Marauder program.

Yeah, I'm sure there are a few of us that would like to schedule a "blanket party" for good ol' Kevie boy... ;).

DOOM
08-01-2012, 12:18 PM
Steve's wife Carol is checking her work schedule to make sure she has coverage. He should let me know by week's end what days they will be attending. Steve is also going to talk to Jerry Barnes. Any of the Motor City Marauderers are also welcome.

:D

Thank you Mary! :up:

MM03MOK
08-02-2012, 08:22 AM
Good news!!

Steve confirmed he and Carol will arrive Thursday evening around 9pm.

AND.......!!!!!

Jerry Barnes will also be joining us!!!! Will post up his arrival date when he gets back to me.

OK, One and All! This is the tenth Anniversary of the introduction of the Marauder and our 10th annual National Meet! Let's make this the biggest event ever! Sign up now-book your room and let's make this a most memorable event!!

DOOM
08-02-2012, 08:26 AM
Good news!!

AND.......!!!!!

Jerry Barnes will also be joining us!!!! Will post up his arrival date when he gets back to me.

OK, One and All! This is the tenth Anniversary of the introduction of the Marauder and our 10th annual National Meet! Let's make this the biggest event ever! Sign up now-book your room and let's make this a most memorable event!!

FANTASTIC!!!!!! :banana2: :woohoo:

Haggis
08-02-2012, 08:28 AM
Good news!!

AND.......!!!!!

What about Kenny and Cari? Can have a 10th Anniversary without the pioneer of S/C Marauders.

MM03MOK
08-02-2012, 08:46 AM
What about Kenny and Cari? Can have a 10th Anniversary without the pioneer of S/C Marauders.

I asked Kenny and Cari last weekend. They are looking at their busy travel schedule. They will make every effort to come! I will keep everyone posted.

SC Cheesehead
08-02-2012, 08:48 AM
Good news!!

AND.......!!!!!

:bounce: WOOT!!! :bounce:

DOOM
08-02-2012, 08:49 AM
I asked Kenny and Cari last weekend. They are looking at their busy travel schedule. They will make every effort to come! I will keep everyone posted.

Sweet!!! :cool5:

Papillon
08-02-2012, 08:50 AM
If there's an official Q&A, can someone perhaps video tape it so we have OFFICIAL records of all the wonderful info?!

MM03MOK
08-02-2012, 08:53 AM
If there's an official Q&A, can someone perhaps video tape it so we have OFFICIAL records of all the wonderful info?!

We might be able to recruit Hack Goby to tape it! He's good with videos!

Papillon
08-02-2012, 08:55 AM

Cooool :coolman:

FW_Linc/Merc
08-02-2012, 08:58 AM
That is good news. Very much looking forward to this years event.

Ken
08-02-2012, 09:17 AM

:D:2thumbs: on Steve and Jerry! Has anyone posted the invitation on MCM? Would be nice to see the MCM / Michigan Marauders, It's been too long. Come enjoy our hospitality :beer:

SC Cheesehead
08-02-2012, 09:53 AM
:2thumbs: on Steve and Jerry! Has anyone posted the invitation on MCM? Would be nice to see the MCM / Michigan Marauders, It's been too long. Come enjoy our hospitality :beer:

Just posted up an announcement and invite over on MCM.com; would be great to see some of those folks again.

Ken
08-02-2012, 11:02 AM
Just posted up an announcement and invite over on MCM.com; would be great to see some of those folks again.Thanks Rex

MM03MOK
08-02-2012, 03:10 PM
Just posted up an announcement and invite over on MCM.com; would be great to see some of those folks again.
Thanks, Rexie!

Bradley G
08-02-2012, 04:22 PM
I have Mike Z. & Dave P.'s tele, I'll call them to make sure MCM crew knows of the event and it's partisipants.:coolman: Ok Rexie Good man!

SC Cheesehead
08-02-2012, 07:51 PM
Doin' the best I can with what I got! ;)

Would love to see the MCM.com and MM.net folks have a good ol' g-t-g, just for old time's sake...

WhatsUpDOHC
08-02-2012, 09:05 PM
MAN!!!!

I'll be bringing my silver marker (with backup).

I'm going to be running out of flat surfaces to sign.

Rockettman
08-03-2012, 04:54 AM

I second that request.
(Alittle tough for some of us Candaians to do these events sometimes :bigcry:)

Mr. Man
08-03-2012, 09:35 AM
:eek:............I don't want to now :lol:

slickster
08-03-2012, 09:53 AM
I hope he will be at mv11 in ga ;)

Pops
08-06-2012, 05:39 AM
Lidio will also be attending the event!

bugsyc
08-06-2012, 05:58 AM
Is it a fact that MV11 will be in Georgia???That's one I will be able to make (God willing) and I'll be supercharged by then...

SC Cheesehead
08-06-2012, 06:00 AM

Good stuff!

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzGdguFjnX3 9wG_ftpUDpgMe9mVuBXxinZtVlVjce 25TzizUav9ZLcFA (http://www.annotatedmst.com/episodes/lastchase/flounder.jpg)

"This is gonna be great!"

slickster
08-06-2012, 07:12 AM
Is it a fact that MV11 will be in Georgia???That's one I will be able to make (God willing) and I'll be supercharged by then...

Well the last one was up north so??? ;)

Ken
08-06-2012, 07:18 AM

Is it a fact that MV11 will be in Georgia???That's one I will be able to make (God willing) and I'll be supercharged by then... What about MV12 in Timbuktu? or MV13 in B F E? :confused:

MV10 hasn't even happened yet, let's worry about MV11 after an announcement...

FastMerc
08-06-2012, 06:39 PM
Good to see him again cool...

FastMerc
08-06-2012, 06:40 PM
What about MV12 in Timbuktu? or MV13 in B F E? :confused:

MV10 hasn't even happened yet, let's worry about MV11 after an announcement...
I agree!!! :D

Bluerauder
08-06-2012, 06:48 PM
.... or MV13 in B F E? :confused:

The US Army always used to threaten to send people to B F E. I ended up in Baumholder, Germany. Nearly equivalent in some books. ;) I actually liked it ... go figure. :D

MERCMAN
08-07-2012, 05:32 AM

Is there a dyno close so he could tune?

Pops
08-07-2012, 05:37 AM
There is one at Gingerman Dan. I think he is coming to enjoy the time off!

MERCMAN
08-07-2012, 06:05 AM
Too bad, I am sure there would be folks who would LOVE to have the chance to have Lidio tune their cars!

DOOM
08-13-2012, 06:48 AM

Hey Mary, any word from Kenny yet?

MM03MOK
08-16-2012, 05:51 AM
Hey Mary, any word from Kenny yet?

No, not yet. They continue to focus on their schedule. I will keep on it.

MM03MOK
08-23-2012, 12:11 PM
I just confirmed with Steve that he's arriving late evening on Sept. 13 and Jerry is coming on Sept. 14.

Both are excited about spending time with us. We will have some good group time to listen to them speak and answer questions Saturday morning.

I sent Cari Southworth another nudge, so fingers crossed, they'll fit us into their busy schedule. We'll just have to wait and see.

PRCARGUY
08-25-2012, 07:36 AM
How about we bring in Kevin for a little "talk".

Yeah, I'm sure there are a few of us that would like to schedule a "blanket party" for good ol' Kevie boy... ;).
I want to be at this party! :cheesed:

Good news!!

AND.......!!!!!

I really wish I could go but, I can't do this year.:bigcry: