PDA

View Full Version : All New Hampshire Meet 2012 Attendees ~Poll

Ms. Denmark
08-04-2012, 07:45 AM
This year's New Hampshire meet is shaping up to be the largest yet! It's a great group of people!! It's also a great opportunity to showcase our Marauders. We have 15 + cars coming and therefore The Classic and Custom Car Show has added a MARAUDER CLASS with 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trophies awarded!!! :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

Eric and I need your help in gathering your information so we can finalize the plans for tours, meal reservations, car show and hotel parking etc.

Please take a moment to read all the Poll questions carefully and submit your answers. THANK YOU!!:beer:

Ms. Denmark
08-05-2012, 07:02 AM
If you're on this list...

Please take a moment to read all the Poll questions carefully and submit your answers. THANK YOU!!:beer:

List of who's coming so far (will be updated as needed):

NavySeabee / wife
nh muscle
Ms.Denmark
Mr. Man
DWSTANG67 + 1
Comin' in Hot
wb1dgp
Larry Durham
vtwoodsman
mrs.vtwoodsman
MM03MOK
RFOverlord
Billboard
Ladyhawke
Haggis
beantown mm /+ 2
Aftermidnite

beantown mm's friend with SB (pending)
PRCARGUY (pending)
Loco123 (pending)
PaCammer (pending)
RacerX (pending)
P71 & Paula (pending)
court_marshall (pending)
mainiac (pending)

Ms. Denmark
08-05-2012, 09:05 AM
^^^^^^ Bumping! :)

NavySeabee
08-06-2012, 09:03 AM
Paula,

We were planning to show up Friday before noon which would miss all of Friday's events except for the dinner. Well, We will be arriving Thursday night and will partake in all events on Friday and saturday. Already called the hotel and added Thursday night to our reservation.

Ms. Denmark
08-06-2012, 10:32 AM
Awesome! Let me know if you can do dinner Thursday night.:)

Ms. Denmark
08-07-2012, 02:39 AM
Bumping...:) If you're coming you need to take this pool! Thanks!

Mr. Man
08-07-2012, 09:03 AM
:confused: Think she means "poll" :D

Ms. Denmark
08-07-2012, 09:15 AM
:confused: Think she means "poll" :D
How do you know I didn't mean the bikini contest at the POOL. :coolman: :P :P :P

Haggis
08-07-2012, 09:23 AM
How do you know I didn't mean the bikini contest at the POOL. :coolman: :P :P :P

:woohoo: :banana: :banana: :woohoo:

Ms. Denmark
08-08-2012, 11:28 AM
If you're coming up to New Hampshire...and we hope you are....

We have 16+ cars coming to participate in the the first Marauder Class this car show has ever had!!! You guys did it!

And then there are the paced laps on the NASCAR oval!!!!

DOOM
08-08-2012, 11:58 AM
How fast does the pace car go?

Looks like you guys are going to have an amazing time!

Someone please lay down some rubber on the track for me! :burn:

Ms. Denmark
08-08-2012, 12:16 PM
I'm going to guess 60? We all just hang back and give ourselves PLENTY of room.....:D

Haggis
08-08-2012, 01:55 PM
I'm going to guess 60? We all just hang back and give ourselves PLENTY of room.....:D

Yea, but with 16 cars we might be a little crowded this year. We only had 6 or 8 cars the first year.

Ms. Denmark
08-08-2012, 03:39 PM
Yea, but with 16 cars we might be a little crowded this year. We only had 6 or 8 cars the first year. Well Gordon, we had 4 cars year 1 and 6 cars year 2....Actually this year I think we might get 1-2 more cars yet!:eek: :banana: (maybe more) So it crossed my mind that we might want to go out in 2 groups. I think I'll give Susan Colby another call....

Ms. Denmark
08-12-2012, 04:04 PM
For all of you coming to the New Hampshire Meet...

This year's New Hampshire meet is shaping up to be the largest yet! It's a great group of people!! It's also a great opportunity to showcase our Marauders. We have 17+ cars coming and therefore...

The Classic and Custom Car Show has added a MARAUDER CLASS with 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trophies awarded!!! :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

Eric and I need your help in gathering your information so we can finalize the plans for tours, meal reservations, car show and hotel parking etc.

71cyclone
08-12-2012, 09:01 PM
Observed a 1988 notchback mustang with a Aluminator Cobra Supercharged converson with a/c

71cyclone
08-12-2012, 09:06 PM
National Harbor show / mod mustang / not able to upload:mad2:

Ms. Denmark
08-13-2012, 05:43 AM
National Harbor show / mod mustang / not able to upload:mad2:

Observed a 1988 notchback mustang with a Aluminator Cobra Supercharged converson with a/c
Hope you had a good time at THAT car show! :D

We're gearing up for THIS car show up in New Hampshire with our meet starting with dinner Thursday night, August 16, a car cruise around Lake Winnipesaukee on Friday, and the BIG EVENT..... The 2 Day Classic and Custom Car Show on Saturday and Sunday, August 18 and 19. :banana2:

71cyclone
08-13-2012, 09:22 PM
Mod Mustang Cobra Conversion [Aluminator motor /Factory correct wiring harnesses /gt40 fuel pump /owner David Deam