PDA

View Full Version : Pictures and video.

Pops
08-07-2012, 07:14 AM
Hack Goby is still in need of Marauder pictures and video. He is putting together a video of past events. If you have some please PM him so he can get this wrapped up!:)

Papillon
08-07-2012, 07:22 AM
Hack Goby is still in need of Marauder pictures and video. He is putting together a video of past events. If you have some please PM him so he can get this wrapped up!:)

ANY past event? Just the cars or members too? I have loads of pictures.

Pops
08-07-2012, 07:31 AM
He can use most anything. Contact Paul with a PM here on the site. We are making a video to run during the event of past happenings from any events that have been held. Thanks for your help!

Papillon
08-07-2012, 07:37 AM
He can use most anything. Contact Paul with a PM here on the site. We are making a video to run during the event of past happenings from any events that have been held. Thanks for your help!

No problem! I can easily send him a couple links later this afternoon to my Photobucket albums and he can have at it. The pics on my computer I'll have to get to him tomorrow (catching a baseball game after work today and won't get home till later tonight :D)

Pops
08-07-2012, 07:41 AM
Yankee Stadium I hope! Had more than one great time in the 70's at the park!

Papillon
08-07-2012, 08:03 AM
Yankee Stadium I hope! Had more than one great time in the 70's at the park!

I WISH! :depress:

My girlfriend got free tickets to a.... Mets game :run:.... so going to check out the new Stadium, hang out with my gf's and cheer for the Marlins :D.

Papillon
08-08-2012, 07:48 AM
Morning Pops! Just and FYI - I sent the info/links to Paul.

:beer: