PDA

View Full Version : MVX movie?

IwantmyMMnow!
08-09-2012, 01:29 PM
Are there plans in the works to make a movie out of MVX? I know it would be unfair to heap this task on one individual...hard to enjoy the festivities if you're stuck with 'filming' everything. Maybe designate several individuals and have them capture the events for just a specific time frame, sort of break it up into 'shifts'? Then combine all the movies into one giant, colossal movie?

Just a thought....

SC Cheesehead
08-09-2012, 02:31 PM
Are there plans in the works to make a movie out of MVX? I know it would be unfair to heap this task on one individual...hard to enjoy the festivities if you're stuck with 'filming' everything. Maybe designate several individuals and have them capture the events for just a specific time frame, sort of break it up into 'shifts'? Then combine all the movies into one giant, colossal movie?

Just a thought....

There are usually a couple guys that help out with this, and I'll bet Hack has already volunteered to take point, but yeah, this needs to be done for posterity.

DOOM
08-09-2012, 03:08 PM
Hack Goby FTW!!! :rock:

DOOM
08-09-2012, 03:12 PM

Just a thought....

Read this bro. :beer:

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=81426

IwantmyMMnow!
08-09-2012, 03:38 PM
Read this bro. :beer:

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=81426

I have read it...just wasn't sure if this was in any relation to making a move of MVX; I interpreted it as getting some type of movie together to present at MVX. I've never met Hack or heard of him until that thread popped up, so my lack of knowledge of his skills and/or plans for this year caused me to create this thread.

Thanks, DOOM...see ya in 5 weeks...

DOOM
08-09-2012, 03:59 PM
I'll have my camera with me too! :D

Need to find a lense that can see through smoke! :lol:

SC Cheesehead
08-09-2012, 04:28 PM
I'll have my camera with me too! :D

Need to find a lense that can see through smoke! :lol:

Why, is Pops gonna have the Grand Monkey out? :dunno: -------> :D

Mr. Man
08-09-2012, 06:41 PM