PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Annual Eastern Regional meet-Itinerary

CRUZTAKER
02-19-2004, 02:27 PM
http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/data/510/627Rock_Hall2-med.jpg

May 21,22,23,2004 are the official dates. Hotel info is as follows:

Today I spoke with David Mamer, Director of Services at the Holiday Inn, Richfield, Ohio.
I have reserved 10 rooms under the name 'Mercury Marauder Club' at the discounted rate of $75.99/night. Sorry, that's the best I could get out of him.

I only held 10 rooms since I don't have an official list of folks attending yet. More rooms are available if needed. The dates are thursday night May 20th thru sunday May 23rd. Of course you will book what is correct for you individually.

Holiday Inn Richfield

4742 Brecksville Rd.

Richfield, Ohio 44286

330-659-6151

re: Mercury Marauder Club $75.99/night

At this point if everyone who is planning on coming drop me a PM *WITH YOUR MAILING ADDRESS* so that I may compile a list, much like Bunny did for Hershey, I would greatly appreciate it. Eventually I gotta figure food and drink requirements, and other reservations.

The address is so that I may mail you instructions to my house, and related phone numbers. I'm not posting that stuff on the website.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

CRUZTAKER
02-19-2004, 03:07 PM
It's very early, but a loose and flexible schedule is in the works. It's a short weekend and many folks are leaving for home on Sunday.

Friday:
Rock and Roll hall of fame museum
The Steamship William G. Mather Museum
and/or
USS COD SS-224 World War II Fleet Submarine

Lunch/Dinner perhaps at Hornblowers Barge & Grill
11:15-3:15 lunch, or 4:30-10:00 dinner.
Great seafood right on the waterfront next to the Rock Hall.
They accomodate groups up to 60, and the manager said we could park in their lot and walk to the museums.

Saturday:
Cook out, BBQ, bon-fire, at my place. A great opportunity to relax, socialize, and party with fellow marauder members. Details to follow in direct mailings.

Sunday:
Open. Many are driving home. When I see who is staying, we can put our heads together on something. Perhaps:

Northfield Park Harness (horse) racing. *Awesome in house micro-brews and simulcast betting.
Aurora Outlet shops. Big big place, but means spending more money.
Six Flags amusement park and water park. Gotta check schedule.
Visit to Jacobs field baseball park, or Browns stadium.
Canton Football Hall of Fame.
more ideas to come...
What I really need now is for folks to check in.

Bigdogjim
02-19-2004, 03:44 PM
OK Barry PM is on the way:0

Thanks, looking forward to gettin away....................

SheboyganGuy
02-19-2004, 07:03 PM
My reservations are made (yes, I have reservations, but I'll stay here anyway).... Looking forward to this event!!

Haggis
02-20-2004, 06:21 AM
Thanks Barry can't wait, sounds good. Too bad not as many people are coming as you had hoped. Oh well, more food and drinks for the rest of us. Glad it turned out to be that weekend, I'm due to work a Holiday and it just might be Memorial Day weekend. No Rolling Thunder this year, maybe I'll stay dry then.

Murader03
03-03-2004, 01:43 PM
I realize the meet is still two months off, but some of the planning details need started now.

I am creating dash plaques for this event. They need to be ordered soon, as this is the busiest time of the year for most trophie shops. Particularly the one I am utilizing. (The fellow who did Ennis and all FFW events) I think I am getting a break on quanity, but that doesn't neccesarily help prices alot. Therefore I will order only what I feel is appropriate.

For those still debating, Please favor me with a yes, or atleast a maybe, as far as your planned attendence.

Thanks.

CONFIRMED

Haggis

Ladyhawke

Bunny

RF

Daily03

Murader03

Sheboyganguy

SergntMac

Bigdogjim

MartyO

Ken

RedMM
Barry.....I know it's still 60 days away, but it's doesn't appear that Dot and I will be able to make the meet. We were both looking forward to the trip. At this point, it's really up in the air! Sorry! :cry:

I also haven't seen my companies vacation schedule for us poor stiffs that work out at field sites. Still don't know if I'll be able to make the Indy meet either, and that'll really p!ss me off.:mad2: Put in for the vacaton dates as soon as I knew them.

CRUZTAKER
03-04-2004, 06:40 AM
Hey no problem, Delaware is a major cruz anyway.
Perhaps things will change, thanks for letting me know.

MM03MOK
03-04-2004, 06:55 AM
CONFIRMED

Haggis

Ladyhawke

Bunny

RF

Daily03

Murader03

Sheboyganguy

SergntMac

Bigdogjim

MartyO

Ken

RedMM
Come on Folks! The Buckeye Marauders headcount count is at 17 and the North East Marauders is at 14. Many more out there! Motor City Marauders - come join the fun!! Hey Windy City - it's not THAT far! If you've never been to a Meet before, let this be your first - lasting memories in the making and lots of new friends!!

MAD-3R
03-04-2004, 07:00 AM
You can put Me and Mine down as attending at this time.

MERCMAN
03-04-2004, 07:26 AM
ry, I am going to try and make it. It depends how things are going here at that time. Bunny is aware of my situation :up:

Haggis
03-08-2004, 09:38 AM
At this point if everyone who is planning on coming drop me a PM *WITH YOUR MAILING ADDRESS* so that I may compile a list, much like Bunny did for Hershey, I would greatly appreciate it. Eventually I gotta figure food and drink requirements, and other reservations.[/b][/color][/size][/left]

The address is so that I may mail you instructions to my house, and related phone numbers. I'm not posting that stuff on the website.

Barry have you already mailed this info or are you still waiting to hear from more people. You should have already received my PM and I have not yet heard back from you. Just curious.

Hack Goby
03-16-2004, 07:06 PM
I put the word out so look for a few more.I am in and will call the Holiday Inn tomorrow.

jbr927
03-20-2004, 03:16 PM
Me & the Hubby are still coming!! I have been working so much I'm seeing myself coming and going. I'm sorry for not keeping on top of things - namely checking in on this site.

Anyway, Barry I am sending my address to you now. I am so looking forward to meeting everyone! :D

Thx Jacki

PhkinQk
03-24-2004, 05:59 AM
Wow, seems like you guys are doin' it right....:)

Looks like loads of fun.

MarauderMark
03-25-2004, 09:31 PM
Barry so far me and the misses defiantly want to come but i really wont know until 2 to 3 weeks . waiting for the big bucks. but for now we want to come .if that is cool..

CRUZTAKER
03-25-2004, 11:21 PM
Hey no problem Mark. Would be great to meet you folks.

Dash plaques arrived today...nice...very nice!:rock:

MarauderMark
03-30-2004, 06:06 PM
Barry so far me and the misses defiantly want to come but i really wont know until 2 to 3 weeks . waiting for the big bucks. but for now we want to come .if that is cool..

Well as far as we go we will not be able to attend this time due to future spending.it will not allow us to do much of anything for a while at least.i was so looking forward to meeting you barry , er cruztaker that is..We wish everyone going and great and fantastic time..have one for me:beer: ..

CRUZTAKER
04-10-2004, 07:14 AM
I will start mailing maps / itineraries next week to those folks that replied with mailing addresses.

I would like to add an idea for friday night after the rock hall if anyone is interested.

Dragway42 has open test and tune on the evening of May 21st from 5:30 to 11:00 pm. Fee is $10 and it's a good way to blow off steam. The track is approximently 25 minutes from my place and all highway driving.

Let me know when your packets arrive if anyone would like to do this.

CRUZTAKER
04-13-2004, 07:35 PM
Dragway42 has open test and tune on the evening of May 21st from 5:30 to 11:00 pm.
Well? There is the possibility of some really cool grudge matches.:baaa:

MERCMAN
04-16-2004, 09:23 PM
Sadly, I will have to miss this meet, it seems my sister-in-law is having a surprise retirement party for my brother that weekend which I was just informed of :( damn damn damn

CRUZTAKER
04-22-2004, 07:12 PM
CONFIRMED

Haggis

Ladyhawke

Bunny

RF

Daily03

Sheboyganguy

SergntMac

Ken

RedMM

MAD-3R

Mad-3R's Wife

Saleengene

Grasshopper

Hack Goby / Linda

jbr927 / Mike

Zack

Please advise of any further cancellations/additions at your soonest convienence. I am purchasing goodies soon and would like to get an accurate attendance number by May 1.

Bigdogjim
04-22-2004, 09:40 PM
Barry I am still in as of NOW.

My car goes in on May 24.

I will not know if they want it early yet?

I know it not what you want to hear .

I am doing my best to keep them at orginal date:)

Haggis
04-23-2004, 07:04 AM
Barry I am still in as of NOW.

My car goes in on May 24.

I will not know if they want it early yet?

I know it not what you want to hear .

I am doing my best to keep them at orginal date:)

If they take your car in sooner, tell them to give you another one. Or come in what ever they give you. Hey maybe it will be another Lighting, then we can all take turns driving it. :burnout:

MI2QWK4U
04-24-2004, 07:14 PM
I will start mailing maps / itineraries next week to those folks that replied with mailing addresses.

I would like to add an idea for friday night after the rock hall if anyone is interested.

Dragway42 has open test and tune on the evening of May 21st from 5:30 to 11:00 pm. Fee is $10 and it's a good way to blow off steam. The track is approximently 25 minutes from my place and all highway driving.

Let me know when your packets arrive if anyone would like to do this.

Barry, do you have any indication if folks are going to hit the dragstrip or not? I will be in Norwalk for the Smackdown event friday morning, and was planning on heading to your place afterwards to hit 42. How far from Norwalk to your place?

What about it folks, is anyone interested in Barry's suggestion for Dragway 42 Friday night? If its a go, Lidio and I will hopefuly join you that evening for dinner and some tire melting fun at the local 1/4 mile! Sounds great to me... Let me know.
Dave

Bigdogjim
04-24-2004, 08:18 PM
If they take your car in sooner, tell them to give you another one. Or come in what ever they give you. Hey maybe it will be another Lighting, then we can all take turns driving it. :burnout:

Well their was talk of the "SABLE" loner :uzi:

Haggis
04-26-2004, 09:05 AM
Well their was talk of the "SABLE" loner :uzi:

NO! No, not the dreaded Sable!! (runs away screaming in fear)

MAD-3R
04-26-2004, 12:59 PM
Due to illness and poor prognossis for Natasha's Grandfather, we will probebly not be able to make the Ohio meet.

Money just won't allow an emergancy trip to upstate Minnisota, followed by a nice trip to ... Cleveland. (nice trip to Cleveland... that just sounds weird)

Paul T. Casey
04-26-2004, 01:26 PM
The way things look right now, I'll probably be pulling in on Saturday, according to my calculations. I've got somethig BIG coming up throughout the first part of May. I'll tell more as it pans out, but it is somewhat Marauder related, and GOOD!

CRUZTAKER
04-26-2004, 06:07 PM
Barry, do you have any indication if folks are going to hit the dragstrip or not?
How about it folks, is anyone interested in Barry's suggestion for Dragway 42 Friday night?
There have been a few folks express interest...I want to make a showing, that's for sure. Mine was the first Marauder anyone had ever seen at this track. Can you imagine a dozen???
:banana:

MI2QWK4U
04-26-2004, 07:45 PM
There have been a few folks express interest...I want to make a showing, that's for sure. Mine was the first Marauder anyone had ever seen at this track. Can you imagine a dozen???
:banana:

Well folks, of those attending, which of you are going to run your Marauders at Barry's local track Friday night?

Haggis
04-27-2004, 06:38 AM
Well folks, of those attending, which of you are going to run your Marauders at Barry's local track Friday night?

I am definitly postivily considering running the car at Barry's. If I do I will let Ladyhawke make a pass or two or three??

CRUZTAKER
04-27-2004, 01:59 PM
The manager at Dragway42, Toby, has informed me that he is willing to reserve a lane specifically for our Marauders. We need only have atleast 8-10 cars, and report to him in the tower upon our arrival. Fee is $10, and crowd is only estimated at 135 to 150 cars which equates to about an 10 minute wait between passes if we were to wait in the common lanes.

Info is within the mailing.

CRUZTAKER
04-27-2004, 05:01 PM
Thurday May 20:
Early arrivals and anytime throughout the weekend, a wash area is available at my home with everything needed to clean up. This includes power sprayers, compressors, soap and towels/chamois. Welcome to Cleveland!

Friday May 21:
Rock and Roll hall of fame museum 10:30 am
optional additions:
The Steamship William G. Mather Museum and/or USS COD SS-224 World War II Fleet Submarine

Lunchs at Hornblowers Barge & Grill 1:30 pm
We have a reseved parking area here for the day.

Friday Evening
Dragway42 5:30pm till close. Lanes reserved for Marauders.

Saturday May 22:
All day Cook out, BBQ, bon-fire, heated pool, at my place. A great opportunity to relax, socialize, and party with fellow marauder members. Details to follow in direct mailings.

Sunday May 23:
Open. Many are driving home. When I see who is staying, we can put our heads together on something. Perhaps:

Northfield Park Harness (horse) racing. *Awesome in house micro-brews and simulcast betting.
sit and relax...
EVERYONE THAT SENT ME THEIR CONFIRMATION AND MAILING ADDRESS WILL BE RECIEVING MAPS, PHONE NUMBERS, AND FURTHER EVENT DETAILS.

Three more weeks and it's on!!!

SheboyganGuy
04-27-2004, 06:25 PM
Hmmmmm, trying to talk myself into staying until Monday.....Horse racing, shopping, and relaxing......

CRUZTAKER
04-30-2004, 10:48 AM
I sent the event packages USPS this morning.

I am ordering the paper and holders for name badges next week, and I will make them shortly there after. I know the member's names,but if you all would like your spouses/guests to have custom badges as well, rather than hand written, send me a PM with their names and I will make them.

A big thank you goes out to Mark (NO4GL) for hooking me up with goodies.:cool:

I would also like to thank HACKGOBY and SHEBOYGENGUY for the surprises I recieved in the mail today...totally unexpected, and very appreciated.;)

MM03MOK
05-02-2004, 09:28 AM
I want to make flight arrangements this week before fares go up. When are folks arriving? Anyone arriving Wednesday? Trying to decide if we'll need a rental car if we get there early. Thanks again, Barry and Jessica, for all your hard work!

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/320v.gif

CRUZTAKER
05-02-2004, 11:13 AM
Mary, you may want to hold off on the rental car portion, it's your call though.

We can pick you up from the airport and drop you off as well. As far as transportation, we have several loaners you could utilize. I have the crownvic, a ford probe, and if RF will fit, the fiat would be the funnest to cruise in. Sorry RF, but it IS a small car.:P

Oh, and welcome home!!!

Donny Carlson
05-02-2004, 11:27 AM
Not going, but tossing in my $.02

Friday May 21:

You guys will LOVE the museum. Save some $$ for T shirts or other souveniers, and they have an awesome CD store.

Yeah, I ate there when I went to the museum. Food's good, prices reasonable, and the view is great. Used to be an actual Ore freighter on the lakes. You will enjoy this place.

Friday Evening

ahh, sounds like BIG fun. Please take lots of pics

You guys have a great time!! Wish I could come!!

MM03MOK
05-03-2004, 05:27 PM
I sent the event packages USPS this morning.Package arrived today, Barry. The maps are great! Thank you. Looking forward to a great time.

Haggis
05-03-2004, 07:06 PM
Package arrived today, Barry. The maps are great! Thank you. Looking forward to a great time.

Ours also arrived today Barry, Thanks. See you and everyone else in a couple of weeks.

SheboyganGuy
05-03-2004, 07:23 PM
Got mine today too, everything looks great. Thanks!

Murader03
05-03-2004, 10:40 PM
Barry:

Sounds like your going to have a great time. I'm really sorry that Dot and I can't make this event. We were really looking forward to this when you first started your planning, but other matters have gotten in the way of the dates. Have a great time.......

Haggis
05-04-2004, 08:32 AM
Barry:

Sounds like your going to have a great time. I'm really sorry that Dot and I can't make this event. We were really looking forward to this when you first started your planning, but other matters have gotten in the way of the dates. Have a great time.......

Very sorry to hear you and Dot can not make it Bob. Hope everything is ok at home.

Anyone else from The Capital Area Marauders going to Cleveland in May?

Anyone from the Northeast going that would like to hook up on ride to Cleveland?

MAD-3R
05-04-2004, 08:57 AM
Very sorry to hear you and Dot can not make it Bob. Hope everything is ok at home.

Anyone else from The Capital Area Marauders going to Cleveland in May?

Anyone from the Northeast going that would like to hook up on ride to Cleveland?

No can do here. :(

CRUZTAKER
05-07-2004, 12:17 PM
Back when the date poll was still running I recommended the furthest date into May as possible....maybe even June. Some folks actually wanted March, and a few wanted April.

Let me tell you, this weather in Ohio sure has me rattled at this point. Two weeks ago it snowed...hard! And it has rained every other day for nearly 45 days now. Mostly that cold 45 degree rain. Yesterday it was 84...today it is 48, and of course, raining!

I am praying hard that we have good weather over the weekend of the 21st, but it appears as though it's gonna be a crap shoot. Please...pleeeeeas be sunny and above 50 for our gathering!!!

As the dates grow closer, I'll let everyone know what type of clothing may be required.

BTW: Thanks CHRIS & GORDAN;)

Now, as for me, I just put on a pair of long johns, (I was freezing), and it's back out side in rain gear to continue working in the yard.

Hack Goby
05-07-2004, 01:35 PM
Berry ,Ya can`t worry about the weather were gonna have a good time no matter what!

PhkinQk
05-07-2004, 02:03 PM
If ya move it to New York, let me know, lol.

Good luck to you all.

Berry ,Ya can`t worry about the weather were gonna have a good time no matter what!

CRUZTAKER
05-07-2004, 06:43 PM
If ya move it to New York, let me know, lol.

Good luck to you all.
Unlikely....BUT, we seem to figure a plan during the event and choose the next years location. Come on down and cast your vote PFink. I have been wanting New York myself....

CRUZTAKER
05-08-2004, 06:13 AM
I will keep you all informed as to the on/off closure of the major interstate leaving Cleveland.

I-77 north and south between I-480 and downtown Cleveland has been closing over the weekends for several weeks. It looks as though it may be closed on our weekend as well.

I doubt any of you are coming in or out this way, but this is our route to the Rock Hall. If it closed we will use a parallel highway called 176 Jennings highway.

mpearce
05-13-2004, 09:20 AM
Barry,

I just picked up my new Marauder yesterday. I live in Cleveland, Lakewood actually, and would love to join in all the Cleveland fun. Info on joining the Buckeye Marauders would be great as well. Send me a message anytime.

-Mat

mpearce
05-13-2004, 09:43 AM
Barry,

I will be attending, as well as my Marauder. However I will only be able to make it on Saturday during that weekend. (My fiancee and I will have just gotten back from the Buick GS Nationals in Bowling Green...we have an '87 TType as well) From what I read the Saturday get together will be at your house? If you need any extra food, I'll be happy to bring some. I might even bring a friend from work who also has a Marauder. Let me know what you need.

-Mat

MM03MOK
05-13-2004, 09:55 AM
Barry,

I will be attending, as well as my Marauder. However I will only be able to make it on Saturday during that weekend. (My fiancee and I will have just gotten back from the Buick GS Nationals in Bowling Green...we have an '87 TType as well) From what I read the Saturday get together will be at your house? If you need any extra food, I'll be happy to bring some. I might even bring a friend from work who also has a Marauder. Let me know what you need.

-MatThe more, the merrier, Mat!! Welcome and congrats on your new car. This is going to be a great Meet!! Only a week away!! :rock:

If anyone else is interested, please post here and get in touch with Barry.

jgc61sr2002
05-13-2004, 08:24 PM
Matt - Welcome to the MM site. Congrats on the purchase of your Marauder. :up:

mpearce
05-14-2004, 06:31 AM
Thank you all very much!! I absolutely love the car! This looks like a wonderful site, with alot of very nice and helpfull people. I can't wait to finally get together with everyone at a meet for the first time. Hope the weather holds!

-Mat

mpearce
05-14-2004, 06:55 AM
Barry,

Count me in and possibly another as well for the Saturday events. I'll be in touch soon. I'm pretty sure I joined the Buckeyes. If I don't show up as a member or something, let me know, and I'll go through it again. Thanks for all the help!

-Mat

Daily 03
05-14-2004, 12:00 PM
Mat,
Welcome aboard. Look forward to meeting you at the Regional

Dale

MarauderMark
05-14-2004, 05:59 PM
I am definitly postivily considering running the car at Barry's.

I will be right beside you bro... :up: though i never ran on a track before.is that the same as illegal drag racing :lol:

CRUZTAKER
05-14-2004, 07:38 PM
The list is growing, saweeet!

GIL-W.
DAILY03/friend
KEN
REDMM
JBR927/Mike
BUNNY/RF
SHEBOYGANGUY
HACK GOBY
HAGGIS/LADYHAWKE
SERGNTMAC
ZACK
BIGDOGJIM
PAUL T. CASEY
MPEARSE
MARAUDERMARK & MARAUDERPEG
*MI2QWK4U & LIDIO
*DEFINATELY MAYBE

I am watching the extended forcast, and at this time...it don't look good.:fire:
Things will proceed no matter what mother nature throws at us.

Please pack accordingly, ie. shoes that stay dry, and clothing that doesn't mind getting dirty. The pool WILL be open and over 90 degress regardless of weather.:cool:

PhkinQk
05-15-2004, 04:11 AM
Hey Matt, this'll probably be the first year in a few that I'll be missing the GS National's.................... ...I don't bring mine (I can never find the key for the garage door, lol) but I race with quite a few friends that are in the 10, 9 and high 8 range. It's just frickin' amazing what a Duttweiler built V6 and a 90 mm turbo can do, lol.

Hope the storm God's stay away for your events......:up:

I will have just gotten back from the Buick GS Nationals in Bowling Green...we have an '87 TType as well)
-Mat

CRUZTAKER
05-17-2004, 07:56 PM
[QUOTE=CRUZTAKER]The list is growing, saweeet!

GIL-W.
DAILY03/friend
KEN
REDMM
JBR927/Mike
BUNNY/RF
SHEBOYGANGUY
HACK GOBY
HAGGIS/LADYHAWKE
SERGNTMAC
ZACK
BIGDOGJIM
PAUL T. CASEY
MPEARSE
MARAUDERMARK & MARAUDERPEG
*MI2QWK4U & LIDIO
*DEFINATELY MAYBE

The latest entry:

FATBASTID N.J. representin' baby!!!

junehhan
05-17-2004, 10:31 PM
My schedule is pretty hectic, but I may be able to make it for the drag strip evening Friday night. I won't be able to be there for the rest of the event though............

Thurday May 20:
Early arrivals and anytime throughout the weekend, a wash area is available at my home with everything needed to clean up. This includes power sprayers, compressors, soap and towels/chamois. Welcome to Cleveland!

Friday May 21:
optional additions:
The Steamship William G. Mather Museum and/or USS COD SS-224 World War II Fleet Submarine

Friday Evening

Saturday May 22:
All day Cook out, BBQ, bon-fire, heated pool, at my place. A great opportunity to relax, socialize, and party with fellow marauder members. Details to follow in direct mailings.

Sunday May 23:

sit and relax...
EVERYONE THAT SENT ME THEIR CONFIRMATION AND MAILING ADDRESS WILL BE RECIEVING MAPS, PHONE NUMBERS, AND FURTHER EVENT DETAILS.

Three more weeks and it's on!!!

CRUZTAKER
05-19-2004, 07:46 PM
I will be checking in at the hotel Thurday evening to see who might be there, but anyone is welcome to pop by my place on Thursday to kill some time and hang out.

I will be at the hotel Friday morning to get my free continental breakfast:P ...yeah, I'm a loser. He he, but I figure we can leave from there for the Rock Hall.

I never discussed dinner for Friday nite, but if the weather holds, we can just do 'track food', and if it doesn't we can either hit the hotel restaurant, or eat here.

MM03MOK
05-19-2004, 07:52 PM
See you just after Noon tomorrow, Barry!!

Daily 03
05-19-2004, 08:34 PM
Barry,

I will be there early afternoon tomorrow to help with what ever you may need help with.

Dale

junehhan
05-19-2004, 09:48 PM
I hope you guys have a great time. I guess i'm not even going to be able to pop in for even Friday. I was supposed to have the day off, but we've got some major issues at work with these people who just love abusing the FMLA to call off work. An honest person can't even schedule a damn frickin vacation off because of these lazy ass people...............

Bigdogjim
05-19-2004, 10:09 PM
Cool: Can't wait:)

I'll in town late Friday afternoon:):):)

:banana2: :bounce: :burnout:

Hack Goby
05-20-2004, 05:06 AM
Linda and I will be leaving the Detroit area around 1:00PM.We have been to the flats before so we will be having dinner there unless someone comes up with something.

CRUZTAKER
05-20-2004, 05:18 AM
Weather update....

Looks like rain today off and on, but Friday and Saturday will be hit or miss. Might be nice, gonna be damn warm though.

I am gonna pull the large tents out this morning, hopefully some of the early birds can help me get this bad boy up on to the deck.:D

Haggis
05-20-2004, 10:54 AM
Barry we will be leaving any minute now , if you don't see you this evening, see you tomorrow.

SergntMac
05-20-2004, 02:43 PM
Barry we will be leaving any minute now , if you don't see you this evening, see you tomorrow.
Ditto...Got a storm chasing us across I-80, hope it peters out before we get there. See y'all soon!

Bigdogjim
05-20-2004, 05:38 PM
See you all Friday afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

junehhan
05-20-2004, 09:23 PM
Have a great time, and take lots of pictures for those of us who can't attend :( :depress: :bigcry:

CRUZTAKER
05-23-2004, 06:27 AM
What a great day we had, I can't thank everyone enough for their help and support. Gordon rescued me with the grilling and did a superb job!

I'm not sure how everything got cleaned up up, as by midnight I was in a haze...but thanks to all who straightened up at the end of the night.

We never did decide where and when our next Eastern meet will be as we were having too much fun partying, but there was mention of New England.

Sorry we missed you Maraudermark and Peggy, and hope all is well with Paul Casey.

May everyone have a safe trip home! And thanks again for such a great time.:bows:

Daily 03
05-23-2004, 05:44 PM
We attended the 2nd Annual Eastern Regioinal Event this week end and what a great event it was. Everything was perfect except for the late Friday Afternoon Storm that wiped out the Drag Racing for Friday Evening. I want to Thank Barry for putting on such a enjoyable event, Jessica for all of the great dishes that she prepared, and Gage for letting me play in his Sand Box.
It was nice to match faces with names on the net. Looking forward to Marauderville II.

Later Dale

Ladyhawke
05-23-2004, 06:02 PM
A big THANK YOU to Barry, Jessica, and Gage for a wonderful weekend. Gordon and I had a great time. It was great seeing you and all of our Marauder family.

It took us 5.5 hours to get home. That's better than the 9 hours to get to Cleveland on Thursday night after getting stuck on I-70 in Ohio for two + hours. We weren't moving due to an accident 4 miles ahead. The three guys in the pickup next to us asked "What kind of car is that?" SO ... we popped the hood and Gordon started telling them about the car. A few minutes later, the truck drivers were coming over to see what all was going on. Isn't it incredible all the attention the Marauder gets.

PhkinQk
05-23-2004, 06:08 PM
We never did decide where and when our next Eastern meet will be as we were having too much fun partying, but there was mention of New England.
New England.........count us in. :)