PDA

View Full Version : New Hampshire Meet -- Ya'll be Safe

Bluerauder
08-16-2012, 03:55 AM
Happy trails to all who are headed to the New Hampshire meet 16-19 August 2012 and Car Show at NHMS. Safe Travels to all. :up:

Post pics when you can.

Wish I could be there .... but it ain't happening. :(

DOOM
08-16-2012, 05:12 AM
What Charlie said!

Hoping the weather cooperates with you for the weekend! :sunshine:

Safe travels to all.

Bigdogjim
08-16-2012, 05:49 AM
Yes likewise, so close but so far away:alone:

RacerX
08-16-2012, 06:54 AM
Looks like maybe some early morning showers then sun for the rest of the day! :beer: :burnout:

Ms. Denmark
08-16-2012, 07:02 AM
Thanks guys! And Hi from beautiful New Hampshire!! Got here yesterday afternoon after a really nice trip up. The sun is out this morning and we just had a great breakfast here at our host hotel, The Hampton Inn in Concord/Bow. Ken the Manager is cordoning off our parking area and can't do enough to make us welcome! We are eagerly awaiting the arrival of the rest of our crowd. 6 cars arriving today and 2 more tomorrow! Everyone else is coming for the car show Sat. Eric and I are heading out soon to check the car cruise route and will be back to the hotel by 4 at the latest. We'll hang in the lobby area to greet everyone who arrives, have a glass of wine, a couple cookies and then off to dinner to kick off the weekend! Can't wait to see everybody! Safe travels All!

Papillon
08-16-2012, 07:09 AM
Have a great time y'all!!! Looks like you're going to have a GREAT turn out!!!

Although... who the heck is "Aftermidnite"??? :confused: :dunno:

Anywho, I hope you guys have a wonderful time!

Make sure you take lots of pictures!

Safe travels!

:beer:

Ms. Denmark
08-16-2012, 01:48 PM
Have a great time y'all!!! Looks like you're going to have a GREAT turn out!!!

Anywho, I hope you guys have a wonderful time!

Make sure you take lots of pictures!

Safe travels!

:beer: Thanks Voula! Hope you you and Paul will come along NEXT year! Yeah, we have a few new- to- me attendees this time around which is great! IIRC Aftermidnite is a friend of someone (that I've not met) who's coming from CT. I promise to take pics of the whole crowd!

Papillon
08-16-2012, 02:35 PM
Thanks Voula! Hope you you and Paul will come along NEXT year! Yeah, we have a few new- to- me attendees this time around which is great! IIRC Aftermidnite is a friend of someone (that I've not met) who's coming from CT. I promise to take pics of the whole crowd!

WOW! I guess we MM.net'ers get around :D.

Looking forward to seeing the pics of everyone!

:beer:

DOOM
08-17-2012, 09:04 AM

Hey Voula! :wave:

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=clapton%20after%20mi dnight#/watch?v=szRNqPBmqDw

szRNqPBmqDw

:banana2: