PDA

View Full Version : Review Mo's Speed Shop

GAMike
08-16-2012, 06:44 PM
So my car has been a lil under the weather lately..... I am wrong most of the time when I try to figure out whats wrong....I drive em, but can't diagnose em for crap:o Been trying to nurse her around as fundage is a lil on the tight side (lost my job back in April) plus I was kinda dreading an expensive issue. Anywho I was on the west side of the ATL for a last minute drop off for my wifes cousin and not to far from Mo's Speed Shop, so I thought I would drop in and see if Jeff had time to look at my car......

Long story short, Jeff was deep into a couple projects, but graciously stepped away to listen to my explanation (and convoluted ideas on what it might be) drive & diagnose my car. As a result, he put my mind at complete ease about the issues I was having by quickly putting his hand right on the broken "t" bracket in a vac. line..... He replaced it, cleaned out my MAF, and wow what a difference..... His willingness to help me out without an advance appointment was above and beyond the call.

All I can say is he brings alot of integrity and customer service to the game and I have alot of respect for that. Jeff treated me like he built my car though he has never done any work on it.

It goes without saying that if you are going to get work done on your Marauder or other vehicle, you would be hard pressed to find a guy of Jeff's skill level, that will treat you with the genuine care and concern he does.

Marty.... Please let Jeff know how much I appreciated his help.:beer:

martyo
08-16-2012, 07:31 PM
Marty.... Please let Jeff know how much I appreciated his help.:beer:

Thanks for the kind words Mike! I passed them on to my boy Jeff.

Sorry I missed you at the shop today!!!