PDA

View Full Version : October 20th (Sat.) meet in Columbia MO

TUXrauder
08-22-2012, 06:45 PM
This is my stomping ground. If the weather agrees, can meet at my house (20 minutes north of Columbia) it is a fun drive, if season agrees with us, it will be a "Wow" scenery drive. Girlfriend and I know how to cook, so we will have "INCREDIBLE" food, then maybe we will head to a Winery after....

Any Interest?

This is Tux working on monthly meets....

BUCKWHEAT
08-23-2012, 03:14 AM
This is my stomping ground. If the weather agrees, can meet at my house (20 minutes north of Columbia) it is a fun drive, if season agrees with us, it will be a "Wow" scenery drive. Girlfriend and I know how to cook, so we will have "INCREDIBLE" food, then maybe we will head to a Winery after....

Any Interest?

This is Tux working on monthly meets....

Tiger game that weekend?

TUXrauder
08-23-2012, 06:34 AM
Tiger game that weekend?

Nope its the next weekend... trying to avoid distractions that might remove others from attending...

BODYMAN
08-23-2012, 07:32 AM
You can count me in!

capt512
08-23-2012, 09:17 AM
Ill be working so no go for me, but yall have fun

matthew
08-24-2012, 07:47 AM
Yeah that sounds like a great time, Count me in, I'll bring the wife with me this time though...lol... Let me know if there is a specific time You should get there by... See y'all later

TUXrauder
08-24-2012, 03:39 PM
Yeah that sounds like a great time, Count me in, I'll bring the wife with me this time though...lol... Let me know if there is a specific time You should get there by... See y'all later

We are hopefully scheduling this out far enough that we can plan around most.... I am thinking a lunch meet, followed by either a drive to a local winery... still working on the details.