PDA

View Full Version : Photo Shoot on the beach.

TooManyFords
09-06-2012, 06:10 AM
Pops,

Can you check into a local photographer that can do a photo shoot for my car a couple places around South Haven? That area has some excellent photo opportunities and I'd pay to have some nice ones done. Sunrise, sunset and with some cool backgrounds.

Maybe a couple others would want something similar to make it worth their while.

Let me know!

John

Marauder
09-06-2012, 06:48 AM
I'm not a pro but I can take a few.
I took this one last year.

Curless
09-06-2012, 07:05 AM
I have a friend that lives in the area and shoots for a hobby, I could ask him if he is available....

Curless
09-06-2012, 07:06 AM

Not trying to say your abilities are not good as well, nice shot!

Bluerauder
09-06-2012, 10:07 AM
Maybe a couple others would want something similar to make it worth their while.

Let me know!

John

I'm interested ... especially a sunset photo near the lighthouse. :up:

TooManyFords
09-06-2012, 01:24 PM
It would have to be a sunrise photo so the sun is behind us. Otherwise the sun would be behind the light house and the shadows would be between us and the car.

But that's what I was thinking too...

Marauderjack
09-06-2012, 02:54 PM
It would have to be a sunrise photo so the sun is behind us. Otherwise the sun would be behind the light house and the shadows would be between us and the car.

My experience is that most folks cannot tell the difference in photos as I take Sunrises every day here in Beaufort, SC!!:cool:

Have a look here...."Today's Sunrise" tab:

http://www.coosawjackphotography.com/

I'd love to see what you get John!!:beer:

Hack Goby
09-06-2012, 04:05 PM
John,Let me know what you want and I will see what I can do.

DOOM
09-06-2012, 04:09 PM
John,Let me know what you want and I will see what I can do.

I was waiting for your response! :D

Marauder
09-06-2012, 04:11 PM
No offense taken at all.

I also do it as a hobby and have some decent equipment. I'd be glad to assist any other hobbyist or pro. Multiple techniques can result in awesome pictures!

Not trying to say your abilities are not good as well, nice shot!

Bluerauder
09-06-2012, 05:23 PM

This ^^^^^ may be one of the only photos of the largest gathering of Marauders at an MM.Net event. I counted 67 at the time this photo was taken at the AACA Museum during MV IX (MV9) last year. That's me and my wife (3rd car on the far right).

The only other photo with that many Marauders is the line up of cars waiting shipment at the St. Thomas Assembly Plant (STAP).

There were more MMs (85) at MV III (MV3) and Woodward Dream Cruise in August 2005. However, there was no opportunity to get them all in a single photo.

MV VII (MV7) at Indianapolis Motor Speedway had about 50 MMs in the group photo.

MV VIII (MV8) at Charlotte Motor Speedway (CMS) had about 40 MMs lined up on pit road for a group photo.

Hack Goby
09-06-2012, 05:35 PM
South Haven is a photographers dream.There are lots of great places around town.

RacerX
09-06-2012, 06:00 PM

Sounds like dinner, a walk on the beach... maybe some spooning? :lol:

Smalldogg/03mm
09-06-2012, 06:30 PM

This picture should be a crime!! Murder 1... Dam!!! Or those all MM?? WOW!!!!

Antoine

MarauderMike
09-06-2012, 06:34 PM
South Haven is a photographers dream.There are lots of great places around town.

It sure is! I'm thinking I might end up coming out on Thursday afternoon so I can spend some time doing sunset shots. Then sunrise shot as well.

Marauder
09-06-2012, 06:36 PM
I'm 2nd row from right, 4th car in. I risked life and limb for that shot...lol. Those that were there know how windy it was to be lifted up on an unstable scissor lift (or cherry picker...I forget) 40 feet off the ground. :D

Still a ton of fun and worth it for such a great group of people!

Any other hobbyists wanna chime in? If we don't get a pro, us hobbyists can definitely pick up the slack. Nikon DSLRs baby! I guess props to you Canon guys as well...lol. :D

This ^^^^^ may be one of the only photos of the largest gathering of Marauders at an MM.Net event. I counted 67 at the time this photo was taken at the AACA Museum during MV IX (MV9) last year. That's me and my wife (3rd car on the far right).

The only other photo with that many Marauders is the line up of cars waiting shipment at the St. Thomas Assembly Plant (STAP).

There were more MMs (85) at MV III (MV3) and Woodward Dream Cruise in August 2005. However, there was no opportunity to get them all in a single photo.

MV VII (MV7) at Indianapolis Motor Speedway had about 50 MMs in the group photo.

MV VIII (MV8) at Charlotte Motor Speedway (CMS) had about 40 MMs lined up on pit road for a group photo.

guspech750
09-06-2012, 06:55 PM
I see me:banana2:

wooooo hoooooo:banana2:

Great times!

HammerDown
09-06-2012, 07:31 PM

You should be a "pro"--that is a fabulous picture!!!!!

I'm sure you will get some more great shots next week!!!:banana:

Marauder
09-07-2012, 04:19 AM
You should be a "pro"--that is a fabulous picture!!!!!

I'm sure you will get some more great shots next week!!!:banana:

:beatnik::cool4:

TAKEDOWN
09-14-2012, 08:24 PM
Let's do it!

05crownsport
09-14-2012, 08:42 PM
This picture should be a crime!! Murder 1... Dam!!! Or those all MM?? WOW!!!!

Antoine

Almost all...there's a white Grand Marquis, silver Crown Vic, black Mustang, silver Lincoln LS, a white Mustang and a couple of trucks...

Ms. Denmark
09-15-2012, 06:30 AM
I took this one last year.That is a beautiful shot!! Looks "pro" to me!