PDA

View Full Version : Whats everybody doing tonite?

Hack Goby
02-21-2004, 04:20 PM
Myself I am staying home tonite.My grandaughter will be here for the weekend so grandpa will be busy tonite.

Lowell
02-21-2004, 04:34 PM
Having a coffe, I am too tired for beer. Judy is making a mushroom for the float. Leprechaun's sit under them. Wishing Saginaws Marauder's were more hyped up. :sleepy:

woaface
02-21-2004, 04:41 PM
I've put too many miles on the car "for today" so I'll sit here while my parents are out partyin'.

I'll waste my time by having people over and we'll all look at travelocity.com and contemplate how long it'll take us to save up for a 7 day Puerto Rican vacation next year:D

Hack Goby
02-21-2004, 04:59 PM
Glad to here the float is coming along St.Paddy`s will be here befour ya Know it!

merc406
02-21-2004, 05:39 PM
Myself I am staying home tonite.My grandaughter will be here for the weekend so grandpa will be busy tonite.

Awwww, I didn't know you were a Grampa. Sounds like a fun time, can't wait till we will be Grandparent's, some day I hope.
We are watching Antique Roadshow on PBS, we're into old stuff.

dwasson
02-21-2004, 07:07 PM
Writing a proposal to find work for the next couple years.

MI2QWK4U
02-21-2004, 07:41 PM
Just got home from Chicago. Jerry Barnes and myself had a very interesting and productive meeting with Jerry Robbin from the IMOA. Jerry Robbin is very eager for us to be part of the IMOA, and willing to help out. Take the time to register with the IMOA, reserve your hotel room if going to indy, and get ready for fun this summer!!

TAF
02-21-2004, 07:43 PM
"Recouping" after a great day with a bunch of great Marauder owners.:up:

MARAUDERCHICK
02-21-2004, 07:52 PM
"Recouping" after a great day with a bunch of great Marauder owners.:up:
What he said!!

It was a great day!! I had lots of fun! You're so fun to pick on!!:D

martyo
02-21-2004, 09:23 PM
You're so fun to pick on!!:D
Hey Kathy, are you muscling in on my turf?

bigslim
02-21-2004, 10:38 PM
I was at a Euchre (cards) party tonight. I could not get any good cards. I had to pay for seven euchre's. It sucked. At least I was with good people.

bigslim
02-21-2004, 10:39 PM
Just got home from Chicago. Jerry Barnes and myself had a very interesting and productive meeting with Jerry Robbin from the IMOA. Jerry Robbin is very eager for us to be part of the IMOA, and willing to help out. Take the time to register with the IMOA, reserve your hotel room if going to indy, and get ready for fun this summer!!
I got my IMOA number and my sticker in the mail today.