PDA

View Full Version : Sshs12 registration open!!

boatmangc
09-08-2012, 05:06 AM
http://sshs12.ecirs.org/registration

You can pre-register, register to be a sponsor, and register to be a supporter, payment through Paypal.
:banana:

SC Cheesehead
09-08-2012, 06:09 AM
:bounce: Good stuff!

GAMike
09-08-2012, 07:36 AM
Guys...If anyone of you out there belong to other big boy car boards (over 4,000 lbs.)...... Please post the link Gary provided there (if its not there already) We need to build a base of pre registered racers quickly:burnout:

Thanks in advance for your help:beer:

CWright
09-08-2012, 04:58 PM
Just Registered! :2thumbs:

FordNut
09-08-2012, 08:30 PM
Awesome! Anybody who hasn't been to one of the SSHS events needs to go. Show your support or it may die... This is a great event.

boatmangc
09-08-2012, 08:31 PM
I been throwin down at Challengerforumz. And all of the Lincoln sites, I have posted on the Charger forum but had no response.
I tried to register at the ctsV site but haven't received permission.
But i am just one voice.

It's easy to register on most of these sites, Sign up and talk smack!
Maybe if we get some of the Mopar and Caddy boys PO'd enough they will try and prove something to us!

55 Days to make it happen.
We have until October 1 to complete the 2nd payment to the track ($1500) and we need all the registrations we can get. Final payment due Nov 1 for the balance.

So get on these other sites and be an a$$whole!!!:flamer:

GAMike
09-08-2012, 10:52 PM
I hit an SRT site earlier today.... I am going to hit more in the am:):burnout:

I been throwin down at Challengerforumz. And all of the Lincoln sites, I have posted on the Charger forum but had no response.
I tried to register at the ctsV site but haven't received permission.
But i am just one voice.

It's easy to register on most of these sites, Sign up and talk smack!
Maybe if we get some of the Mopar and Caddy boys PO'd enough they will try and prove something to us!

55 Days to make it happen.
We have until October 1 to complete the 2nd payment to the track ($1500) and we need all the registrations we can get. Final payment due Nov 1 for the balance.

So get on these other sites and be an a$$whole!!!:flamer:

LANDY
09-09-2012, 03:51 AM
Thanks for your effort and help. If you make it happen Gary i will travel north and give you a gift you would like. Your dediication is priceless.

LANDY
09-09-2012, 03:53 AM
Btw im ready for some grudge racing against the FL vs GA.

boatmangc
09-09-2012, 04:33 AM
Thanks for your effort and help. If you make it happen Gary i will travel north and give you a gift you would like. Your dediication is priceless.

The way to insure it's going to happen is to register, at least as a participant, more if you can afford it. :help:

55 days and counting down.

Granddaddy Marq
09-09-2012, 05:35 AM
What about motels? Are there some close to the track, or we just going to stay at Brad's house.

boatmangc
09-09-2012, 05:58 AM
There are several hotels in the area, I usually stay at the Comfort Inn or Holiday Inn Express.

www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g34861-Commerce_Georgia-Hotels.html

CWright
09-09-2012, 08:23 AM
btw im ready for some grudge racing against the fl vs ga.

:burnout::burnout:...... :D

mlschultz
09-09-2012, 09:13 AM
I plan to be there. It is a great event! :)

SSHS11 The Mark 11.626 @ 121.45 Supercharged Lincoln Mark VIII - YouTube (http://youtu.be/9D15uHL6jts?hd=1)

SSHS11 Everyone & Finals - YouTube (http://youtu.be/c3rTMGjWQ4c?hd=1)

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-l3cXm1ON9ww/T_Br_ILlBXI/AAAAAAAANkY/wKnn6JFeKng/s1200/DSC02906.JPG

SC Cheesehead
09-09-2012, 02:13 PM
There are several hotels in the area, I usually stay at the Comfort Inn or Holiday Inn Express.

www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g34861-Commerce_Georgia-Hotels.html (http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g34861-Commerce_Georgia-Hotels.html)

We've stayed at the Hampton a couple times, and at the Comfort Inn last year, either place is decent.

boatmangc
09-09-2012, 03:50 PM
I just went to check on responses on my pasts at challengerforumz, several people had responded with some interest.
I have been banned for spam!!
I wasn't that mean...
Somebody else needs to go to that site and continue.

Where's Glen?

FordNut
09-09-2012, 08:02 PM
Just signed up as a supporting participant. I hope I get to go racing, but if not I'm happy to help keep the event going!

03mmmonroe
09-10-2012, 02:52 AM

You can pre-register, register to be a sponsor, and register to be a supporter, payment through Paypal.

Just signed up as a supporting participant. How or were do we give you are car information did not see on the page for pay pal? 03 Marauder
Russ

boatmangc
09-10-2012, 03:25 AM
Just signed up as a supporting participant. How or were do we give you are car information did not see on the page for pay pal? 03 Marauder
Russ
IIRC, Go back to the register button and click on participants, you should be able to enter your info.

boatmangc
09-10-2012, 04:46 AM
Facebook page is now up also.

http://www.facebook.com/events/238073659649195/

According to that page we have 38 attendees so far.
Looking at that, it appears there are a LOT of Chebbies!

Keep up the good work!!

DonL
09-10-2012, 06:41 AM
I wanted to take a minute to thank both Gary and Brian for their continued support of the Southern Super Heavy Shootout. Brian, hope you have better luck with the hotels this year.

I hoping to see a lot of Marauders at the track this year.

Keep in touch, see you at the track.
Don

boatmangc
09-11-2012, 06:50 PM
53 days until raceday.
So far I see only 4 MMs on the register.
Lot's more Impalas.
No Mopars.

SC Cheesehead
09-11-2012, 06:52 PM
53 days until raceday.
Lot's more Impalas.
No Mopars.

Gotta wait until I get back from MV, but plan on registering.

scoutrjp
09-12-2012, 01:49 PM
From the ISSCA thread....
I talked to Angie at Comfort Suites, (706) 336-0000. It's another football weekend so it's tough to get a deal at a Nice place. Normally they are $126/ night. she will hold at least a dozen rooms for 30 days (oct.11) at a rate of $99 / night only for 2 night stays. check in 11/2...check out 11/4. reference: Impala SS Club.

This was a facbook posting from SSHS12

GAMike
09-12-2012, 05:21 PM
From the ISSCA thread....
I talked to Angie at Comfort Suites, (706) 336-0000. It's another football weekend so it's tough to get a deal at a Nice place. Normally they are $126/ night. she will hold at least a dozen rooms for 30 days (oct.11) at a rate of $99 / night only for 2 night stays. check in 11/2...check out 11/4. reference: Impala SS Club.

This was a facbook posting from SSHS12

Good Job Richard!!!:beer: Repeat customers 13 years running should get some consideration doncha think:D

boatmangc
09-12-2012, 06:38 PM
That's where I'm going to stay.
Great parking lot shenanigans there!

PonyUP
09-12-2012, 07:05 PM
Good Job Richard!!!:beer: Repeat customers 13 years running should get some consideration doncha think:D

Casa de pony will be open too, I can sleep at least two on the sectional, one in the guest room and I have a queen blow up ( insert joke here )

The Ice Bucket Approves of this message

boatmangc
09-12-2012, 07:19 PM
Casa de pony will be open too, I can sleep at least two on the sectional, one in the guest room and I have a queen blow up ( insert joke here )

Got any uhh, pictures?

FordNut
09-12-2012, 08:18 PM
53 days until raceday.
Lot's more Impalas.
No Mopars.

You mean FIATs? :flamer:

boatmangc
09-19-2012, 07:01 PM
45 days left guys!
All sponsorship spaces have been filled, Thanks to all,
There is 1 gold sponsorship slot available and 7 silver spots left.

Registration is at 38 so far with a total of 5, count em 5 Marauders!

http://sshs12.ecirs.org/sponsors

SC Cheesehead
09-29-2012, 06:58 AM
45 days left guys!
All sponsorship spaces have been filled, Thanks to all,
There is 1 gold sponsorship slot available and 7 silver spots left.

Registration is at 38 so far with a total of 5, count em 5 Marauders!

http://sshs12.ecirs.org/sponsors

Make that SIX Silver Sponsorships, I just filled one of 'em.

1stMerc
09-29-2012, 08:23 AM
I just filled another Silver Supporter spot.

Won't be able to attend the event. Hope it is successful.

Where do you fill in the info for the t-shirt?

SC Cheesehead
09-29-2012, 06:19 PM
I just filled another Silver Supporter spot.

Won't be able to attend the event. Hope it is successful.

Where do you fill in the info for the t-shirt?

PM me with your size and your address, I got you covered on the t-shirt, Waymon.

napolitano
09-29-2012, 06:23 PM

Trying to make it Gary. I'll call you if I can. I won't be on the site anymore, n
by choice.

1stMerc
09-29-2012, 06:31 PM
Thanks Rex,

boatmangc
10-04-2012, 02:37 AM
A few of the hotels are full or filling up, if you are coming ya might want to make your reservations.
HI Express is already full.
I'll be at Comfort Suites.

SC Cheesehead
10-04-2012, 04:29 AM
A few of the hotels are full or filling up, if you are coming ya might want to make your reservations.
HI Express is already full.
I'll be at Comfort Suites.

Russ and I are at the Hampton Inn.

boatmangc
10-09-2012, 03:53 AM
25 Days!!
Now it's getting close.
Cool weather, I can taste it!!
Its friggin high 80s here all week.

prchrman
10-11-2012, 11:07 AM
hi all. decided this year i will run my mm down the track to see what it will do. never raced on an OOOffical track before so rookie coming to town. i have never run before because i felt it was useless but now i have a few little mods and hope i can get below 15 sec. Do i need a helmet?

MOTOWN
10-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Click on the link in the first post, they have all the rules and tips posted

boatmangc
10-11-2012, 04:50 PM
hi all. decided this year i will run my mm down the track to see what it will do. never raced on an OOOffical track before so rookie coming to town. i have never run before because i felt it was useless but now i have a few little mods and hope i can get below 15 sec. Do i need a helmet?

Great news, if you need you can borrow mine, just no Brut or Old Spice allowed!! :lol:

CWright
10-11-2012, 05:34 PM
Gary, What date are you rolling in?

boatmangc
10-11-2012, 08:03 PM
Gary, What date are you rolling in?

I'll be in Kennesaw 10/26-11/2 then to Commerce for the weekend then Suwanee for a couple of days.

boatmangc
10-12-2012, 05:15 AM
Just saw there is a 2011 Jaguar FX registered in Big Dog.

This should be cool!

prchrman
10-12-2012, 07:34 AM
Great news, if you need you can borrow mine, just no Brut or Old Spice allowed!! :lol:

i believe my son has one i can use. just wondering if i needed to bring it. should have remembered i have never seen anyone without one since i have been going. this will be my 8th or 9th i guess, do not remember. be good to see you old people again :D I think i am going to stay in gainesville this year for a change so see you all saturday.

IwantmyMMnow!
10-15-2012, 10:17 PM
Any activities planned for before/after SSHS? The day of? Where is everyone staying at?

I want to go, but will have to be on the cheap. This means I'll be a spectator only (would like my first time down the strip to be in front of a smaller crowd, plus I can't afford breaking something on my MM right now).

Brad, can I crash at your place either Fri or Sat eve? This would cut my hotel costs in half.

I have class until 4 that Friday, so won't be arriving in that area until 7ish.

I want to make it down there since I missed MVX and everything else the past few months and this is probably going to be the last get-together until next spring....

SC Cheesehead
10-16-2012, 03:46 AM
Any activities planned for before/after SSHS? The day of? Where is everyone staying at?

I want to go, but will have to be on the cheap. This means I'll be a spectator only (would like my first time down the strip to be in front of a smaller crowd, plus I can't afford breaking something on my MM right now).

Brad, can I crash at your place either Fri or Sat eve? This would cut my hotel costs in half.

I want to make it down there since I missed MVX and everything else the past few months and this is probably going to be the last get-together until next spring....

Friday night is test and tune, quite a few guys will be there (myself and Brad as we hava grudge race planned). After that, maybe some Mexican food and cerveca... ;)

PonyUP
10-16-2012, 04:23 AM

No problem Kyle, Casa de Pony is open

IwantmyMMnow!
10-16-2012, 03:08 PM
Friday night is test and tune, quite a few guys will be there (myself and Brad as we hava grudge race planned). After that, maybe some Mexican food and cerveca... ;)

What time does that start?

SC Cheesehead
10-16-2012, 03:10 PM
What time does that start?

Gates open @ 6pm, racing from 6:30pm -11pm
Race for $20, watch for $10

http://www.atlantadragway.com/

IwantmyMMnow!
10-16-2012, 08:14 PM
Gates open @ 6pm, racing from 6:30pm -11pm
Race for $20, watch for $10

http://www.atlantadragway.com/

Crap....I can't miss my late afternoon class that day, so there's no way I can make it by 6-630. Now I'm on the fence about going...

boatmangc
10-16-2012, 08:22 PM
Crap....I can't miss my late afternoon class that day, so there's no way I can make it by 6-630. Now I'm on the fence about going...

Festivities last til the wee hours, my 1st year as a volunteer (sshs6?) I was 2 hours late due to a fog that developed in my hotel room that morning. :beer:

Come, it is an event not to be missed!
You will want to come back once you have experienced it once!

IwantmyMMnow!
10-16-2012, 08:34 PM
Festivities last til the wee hours, my 1st year as a volunteer (sshs6?) I was 2 hours late due to a fog that developed in my hotel room that morning. :beer:

Come, it is an event not to be missed!
You will want to come back once you have experienced it once!

I'll think about it....I'll admit I'm in a *****y mood right now. Just another one of those days...

boatmangc
10-16-2012, 08:38 PM
I'll think about it....I'll admit I'm in a *****y mood right now. Just another one of those days...

All the more reason to come hang out with a bunch of gear heads!

SC Cheesehead
10-17-2012, 05:14 AM

Well, there's still all the Saturday stuff to take in. Just sayin'.

boatmangc
10-17-2012, 05:59 AM
Yeah, the Saturday night shenanigans are legendary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ROCOB
10-17-2012, 07:10 AM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpZo5korHPU BehhPpv1uiw7CK8Yulpsb2aTA7iv26 IBffSn6oU

Friday through the wee hours of Sunday Morning

SC Cheesehead
10-17-2012, 09:35 AM
yeah, the saturday night shenanigans are legendary

sent from my iphone using tapatalk

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:and9gctpzo5korhpu behhppv1uiw7ck8yulpsb2ata7iv26 ibffsn6ou

friday through the wee hours of sunday morning

yup!

:d
----------

IwantmyMMnow!
10-17-2012, 11:30 AM
Yeah, I still want to make it....will be arriving between 7 & 8 Fri night...I take it everyone will still be at T&T?

SC Cheesehead
10-17-2012, 01:18 PM
Yeah, I still want to make it....will be arriving between 7 & 8 Fri night...I take it everyone will still be at T&T?

I planning to be there until at least 9:00 pm, prolly later (unless the beer runs out...).

IwantmyMMnow!
10-19-2012, 02:37 PM
My professor of my Met Instruments class said this afternoon that we may not have class on Nov 2nd....I sent him an email a little while ago to confirm if this is what he said and the certainty of not having class that day. If we don't have class that day, I would be able to make it to the T&T by the time the gates open.

Got my fingers and toes crossed that I get a reply that says no class on Nov 2nd....

I don't have a helmet and this will be my first time at the strip, so if anyone can help me out with the helmet piece and give me a few do's and don'ts while at the strip, I would appreciate it.

IwantmyMMnow!
10-21-2012, 07:57 PM
Will have class on Nov 2nd...back to square one and arriving after T&T has started...:depress:

LSCR351
10-23-2012, 08:52 PM
Room booked for the 2nd and 3rd at the Best Western.

Blown3.8
10-26-2012, 05:20 PM
Well looks like we'll be there. Car is running. After a scare this past weekend, the trans didn't want to go into any gear. Somehow the valve body bolts loosened up. So I retorqued them and put a new filter in and took it to the local 8th mile and all is well.:)

boatmangc
10-26-2012, 05:39 PM
VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE ORGANIZER!!! I want to make sure everyone knows we are sharing the grounds with the North East Georgia Swap Meet.

The track grounds will run a little different this year. Drive down the main gate road like always, but make a Right (towards the tower) and use Gate B. We will be pitting by the tower. The swap meet will be behind the grandstands. We'll likely see a lot more foot traffic in our pits than normal. Keep an eye out.

IwantmyMMnow!
10-26-2012, 09:29 PM
Not gonna be able to make it down there next weekend. Still haven't found a new renter for my house in SC; when I don't receive any rental income, I don't get to have any 'fun'....lol.

Hoping I can come back strong next year and make it out to more events.

Marauderman
10-27-2012, 03:32 AM
VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE ORGANIZER!!! I want to make sure everyone knows we are sharing the grounds with the North East Georgia Swap Meet.

The track grounds will run a little different this year. Drive down the main gate road like always, but make a Right (towards the tower) and use Gate B. We will be pitting by the tower. The swap meet will be behind the grandstands. We'll likely see a lot more foot traffic in our pits than normal. Keep an eye out.

For those trailering,do the same and then unload and take to inspectin same location???

CWright
10-27-2012, 04:00 AM
Well looks like we'll be there. Car is running. After a scare this past weekend, the trans didn't want to go into any gear. Somehow the valve body bolts loosened up. So I retorqued them and put a new filter in and took it to the local 8th mile and all is well.:)

For those trailering,do the same and then unload and take to inspectin same location???

Can't wait to see these suckers run! :D

boatmangc
10-27-2012, 04:38 AM

Contact Don Lambert
6gearss@gmail.com

CWright
10-27-2012, 06:10 PM
Picked up 2 goodies today at Summit

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/nit-180690/media/images

I found them here cheaper and Summit matched the price.
http://discounttires.com/product_detail.php?c=OTlkODJjM mZlZjdkZjMyMWRlMWIwZjJlNTNlMTZ jMWE=&prodID=6822&t=GS&utm_source=GoogleBase&utm_medium=organic&zmam=80122732&zmas=1&zmac=1&zmap=6822

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/Nitto_NT_555R.jpg

mlschultz
10-28-2012, 04:42 AM
FYI to the guys with power adders - I was at Atlanta Dragway T&T this past Friday night, and tech is looking for fire jackets, so make sure you bring it along. :)

ROCOB
10-28-2012, 05:06 AM
I thought I saw you turning onto Tanger, figured you were headed to the track. The wife and I were leaving a local restaurant. How did she run?

GAMike
10-28-2012, 07:32 AM
You are a sick man Chris..... Momma gonna have your azz:P :argue: There gonna be a lil different than what you are used to, so get on the track early to get a couple runs in before the brackets start:burnout:

Picked up 2 goodies today at Summit

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/nit-180690/media/images

I found them here cheaper and Summit matched the price.
http://discounttires.com/product_detail.php?c=OTlkODJjM mZlZjdkZjMyMWRlMWIwZjJlNTNlMTZ jMWE=&prodID=6822&t=GS&utm_source=GoogleBase&utm_medium=organic&zmam=80122732&zmas=1&zmac=1&zmap=6822

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/Nitto_NT_555R.jpg

Gordy
10-28-2012, 07:44 AM
FYI to the guys with power adders - I was at Atlanta Dragway T&T this past Friday night, and tech is looking for fire jackets, so make sure you bring it along. :)

Ya, at fast fridays test and tune, if you run 13.9 or faster you are required to wear a helmet and if you have a non factory supercharger or turbo a fire jacket is required.

SC Cheesehead
10-28-2012, 08:24 AM

Ya, at fast fridays test and tune, if you run 13.9 or faster you are required to wear a helmet and if you have a non factory supercharger or turbo a fire jacket is required.

Anybody got a 3XL fire jacket I can borrow for a couple runs on Friday night?

ROCOB
10-28-2012, 06:34 PM
Does anyone know if Steve, Glassman99, is going to make it to the Shootout?

boatmangc
10-28-2012, 06:46 PM
Anybody got a 3XL fire jacket I can borrow for a couple runs on Friday night?

I bought mine at Summit for $59.

GAMike
10-28-2012, 08:05 PM
Does anyone know if Steve, Glassman99, is going to make it to the Shootout?

Not heard from or seen Steve in some time...... Hopefully he shows up. Would be good to see him and his awesome car again:burnout:

MOTOWN
10-28-2012, 08:10 PM
I am really looking forward to making the shootout! cant wait!

jflave
10-28-2012, 09:32 PM
Well looks like we'll be there. Car is running. After a scare this past weekend, the trans didn't want to go into any gear. Somehow the valve body bolts loosened up. So I retorqued them and put a new filter in and took it to the local 8th mile and all is well.:)Good news, good luck & stay safe. :)

SC Cheesehead
10-29-2012, 06:25 AM
I bought mine at Summit for $59.

Prices have gone up, cheapest I can find is $90.

What is the required spec for the jackets at the ATL Dragway? I've got several pair of Nomex IIIA coveralls that have a TPP rating of 11.8, that exceeds the SFI 3.2A/1 spec., wondering if those would be suitable?

boatmangc
10-30-2012, 07:57 AM
Check the sshs.com site, I believe the regs are posted there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LeadSSled
10-30-2012, 08:35 AM
What is the required spec for the jackets at the ATL Dragway? I've got several pair of Nomex IIIA coveralls that have a TPP rating of 11.8, that exceeds the SFI 3.2A/1 spec., wondering if those would be suitable?
It took a while to find the exact specs, but here is what I have found:

The SSHS12 website states that track safety rules apply.
The Atlanta Dragway website states that NHRA safety rules apply.
The NHRA Rulebook is a 300+ page document that is a bit tedious to go though...

So I did a little searching and found this on the Englishtown Dragway's website. They also conform to NHRA regulations. Here is their statement:

ALL POWER ADDER RACERS WITH N0N-OEM/FACTORY POWER ADDERS IE:SUPERCHARGERS,TURBOCHARGERS ,OR THE USE OF NITROUS. SECTION 1A,PAGE 65 OF THE 2009 NHRA RULEBOOK READS AS FOLLOWS. "10.00(*6.40 1/8 MILE) AND SLOWER; ALL E.T.NON-OEM SUPERCHARGER,NON-OEM TURBOCHARGED, OR NITROUS-EQUIPPED CARS WITH AN OEM OR .024-INCH STEEL FIREWALL: JACKET MEETING SFI SPEC 3.2A/1 MANDATORY. " THESE JACKETS ARE AFFORDABLE. THIS RULE WILL BE ENFORCED!

In my experience, if the fire apparrel does not have an SFI label, it will not be acceptable. It doesn't matter what the industrial rating is, they go only by CFI classification. But you could call Atlanta Dragway at (706) 335-2301 or e-mail track manager Mike Savage at msavage@nhra.com to verify this.

FYI - Racer Wholesale has pretty good pricing - about $70 if you can get on shipped in time:
http://www.racerpartswholesale.com/category/SingleLayerRacingSuits

SC Cheesehead
10-30-2012, 09:28 AM
It took a while to find the exact specs, but here is what I have found:

The SSHS12 website states that track safety rules apply.
The Atlanta Dragway website states that NHRA safety rules apply.
The NHRA Rulebook is a 300+ page document that is a bit tedious to go though...

So I did a little searching and found this on the Englishtown Dragway's website. They also conform to NHRA regulations. Here is their statement:

ALL POWER ADDER RACERS WITH N0N-OEM/FACTORY POWER ADDERS IE:SUPERCHARGERS,TURBOCHARGERS ,OR THE USE OF NITROUS. SECTION 1A,PAGE 65 OF THE 2009 NHRA RULEBOOK READS AS FOLLOWS. "10.00(*6.40 1/8 MILE) AND SLOWER; ALL E.T.NON-OEM SUPERCHARGER,NON-OEM TURBOCHARGED, OR NITROUS-EQUIPPED CARS WITH AN OEM OR .024-INCH STEEL FIREWALL: JACKET MEETING SFI SPEC 3.2A/1 MANDATORY. " THESE JACKETS ARE AFFORDABLE. THIS RULE WILL BE ENFORCED!

In my experience, if the fire apparrel does not have an SFI label, it will not be acceptable. It doesn't matter what the industrial rating is, they go only by DFI classification. But you could call Atlanta Dragway at (706) 335-2301 or e-mail track manager Mike Savage at msavage@nhra.com to verify this.

FYI - Racer Wholesale has pretty good pricing - about $70 if you can get on shipped in t ime:
http://www.racerpartswholesale.com/category/SingleLayerRacingSuits

Thanks, I'll contact Mike.

Rex

boatmangc
10-31-2012, 02:17 PM
To those who may have met him, Rusty Neese of the Impala clan passed away yesterday.
Really nice guy, massive coronary, died in his wife and sons arms..

RIP my friend

SC Cheesehead
10-31-2012, 02:30 PM
To those who may have met him, Rusty Neese of the Impala clan passed away yesterday.
Really nice guy, massive coronary, died in his wife and sons arms..

RIP my friend

Oh dang! My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. We ought to dedicate this year's event to his memory.

On another note, I contacted Mike Savage at the dragway regarding fire retardant clothing.

I have a Nomex IIIA jumpsuit that exceeds SFI 3.2A/1 specs, and he says that's good to go for the Friday night T&T, so it looks like I'll be running fo sure.

Blown3.8
10-31-2012, 05:41 PM
What time friday night is dinner at the mexican place?

SC Cheesehead
10-31-2012, 06:12 PM
What time friday night is dinner at the mexican place?

I figure right after I blow the doors off PonyUP... ;)

boatmangc
10-31-2012, 06:32 PM
I figure right after I blow the doors off PonyUP... ;)

Lovin it!
It begins

boatmangc
11-02-2012, 02:38 AM
Just in case somebody has some unexpected time tonight or tomorrow, test and tune is tonight and SSHS 12 is tomorrow.

Just sayin.:burnout::banana2:

Marauder_Santa
11-02-2012, 06:26 AM
0630 breakfast cracker barrell.

I-85 , Exit# 149
I-85 & US 441
138 Eisenhower Drive
Commerce, GA 30529-6227
Located off I-85

prchrman
11-02-2012, 03:16 PM
Staying in gainesville this year for a change. See all tomorrow. Weather looks good.

CWright
11-02-2012, 06:15 PM
0630 breakfast cracker barrell.

I-85 , Exit# 149
I-85 & US 441
138 Eisenhower Drive
Commerce, GA 30529-6227
Located off I-85

See you in the morning at CB.

FordNut
11-02-2012, 06:30 PM
I guess everybody is at the track... The only full size hot cars I've seen out on the streets has been Impalas. I'll see y'all at breakfast in the morning.