PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Marauders Meet Feb.21,'04

Marauderman
02-21-2004, 07:24 PM
CAROLINA MARAUDER MEET TODAY
This is NOT an Upcoming Event but a Completed Event---

Want to thank everyone who came out today for our meet: That would be
Fin Harder 92 ( John) , dok( Don) and Lola, Agent M79( Dave) and Joella, Butch and Jennifer and his daughter--( sorry I did not get name)...my bad!!, frdwrnch ( Russel ) and Pat and of course marauderman( Tom ) and Kathy.....

We had a great meet and I believe Agent M79 will follow up with most of the details... I want to say I personnaly I had as big a grin as some of you today as well with our fun runs after our lunch.....I was having as much fun as you all with all the "Oh WOWs!" ...

I believe we all are getting more excited with each meet--next up--road trip to Raleigh---Fin Harder hosting @ a L/M Dealership----look for updates from Agent M79--Uh Oh--best not take his thunder here!!

So very happy and please the weather worked with us today and GREAT seeing all once again..Looking forward to the next and future meets...

PS- Having a little problem with up loading todays pics from my "albums" --
will post as soon as I work out the bugs----

Tom and Kathy (marauderman)

Marauderman
02-21-2004, 08:15 PM
Logan/ LML-
A little help here please--I posted and then our forum( Carolina Marauders)appeared--any way to get this post moved over --all is appreciated--or is a re-post needed..Tom Thanks in advance