PDA

View Full Version : Carolina's Own!!! Chim In!!!!

Marauderman
02-21-2004, 08:21 PM
Now we all from the upper Carolina's have a place to post our news and events--THANKS LOGAN from all of us---

What a what for our Forum Birthday to begin but with a Caroilna Meet today!

For a brief overview , please check my last post in Upcoming events ---I was a bit to soon posting before our Forumn got established--no problem---

We had a great day and are planning on road trip next month--More to come!!

YAHOO! AM so excited we have our own gathering spot now!!! Lets hear from everbody!!!!!!!!! Tom

woaface
02-21-2004, 09:06 PM
Well, since Texas get's their own, here's one for NC, and one for SC.
http://jamesgspics.homestead.com/sc.jpg http://jamesgspics.homestead.com/nc2.gif
Too bad they hafta be all tiny....

Agent M79
02-21-2004, 09:19 PM
Hey this is great. Thanks Logan!

The meet today was great. The weather more than cooperated for us.

Things are looking to shape up for a visit to Fayettville for next month. Fin and frdwrnch are working on the details for that and we'll get them posted here soon.

Thanks to marauderman for letting me and Mrs. Agent drive the bad supercharged MM! Words can not describe! I could only giggle.

We have a number of pictures too. I'll get ours posted tomorrow.

Good seeing everybody!

Marauderman
02-22-2004, 09:15 AM
HI all-

Finally got some pics up in the galley from yesterday's meet--- I think the one of Butch's inserts shows well-- each of the three ways -( black, in the shade and finally with light on them- all in one shot--look carefully)-better than I expected...

Once again--nice to see all again and sorry Don you were not there for the group pic--- we must do that in the beginning from now on to insure we have those leaving early.....

See ya............Tom

Fin Harder 92
02-22-2004, 01:14 PM
Really had a great time yesterday. Much thanks to Tom for letting us sample his S/C'd MM. Looking forward to hosting next month.

Marauderman
02-22-2004, 03:13 PM
Hey John--

My Bad for not announcing how glad we all were for you showing up--you are the furtherest that has attended so far-- of course Willie may be close not sure--just the same--we are all excited with next months adventure--and it's closer cause we pushed our meet further--so in three weeks we'll see ya...........Tom..........