PDA

View Full Version : All Fords at carlisle, 2013

jsignorelli
09-13-2012, 09:21 PM
I just finished registration for the ALL FORDS weekend at Carlisle in June, 2013

The hotel is next.
Hopefully, this year, I will not be in surgery the day the show opens.

I haven't forgotten, I will bring the Sangria.

Jim

Ms. Denmark
09-14-2012, 04:33 AM
We did miss you (and your sangria)last year, Jim! Looking forward to Carlisle 2013!

jsignorelli
09-14-2012, 07:26 PM
I finished booking the hotel today. I had to beg them to let me register really, really early. I like the hotel as it is in the center of Carlisle, less than one mile from the show field. The covered parking garage doesn't hurt either.

Ms. Denmark
09-15-2012, 06:36 AM
Guess it is never to soon to start thinking about the hotel. I'll start contacting some fairly soon to see about a block at a decent rate.

Ms. Denmark
10-13-2012, 06:54 AM
Hotel update: We have a block of hotel rooms reserved and ready to book now at The Central Hotel and Conference Center in Harrisburg, PA. Anyone planning on coming to Carlisle All Ford Nationals can reserve a room on-line at our discounted rate which includes a full hot breakfast. The hotel has a huge level parking lot and you can request a room overlooking your car. If you have questions or need assist just pm or call me and I'll take care it.:)

http://mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=82647

Bluerauder
12-26-2012, 05:47 AM
Hotel update: We have a block of hotel rooms reserved and ready to book now at The Central Hotel and Conference Center in Harrisburg, PA. Anyone planning on coming to Carlisle All Ford Nationals can reserve a room on-line at our discounted rate which includes a full hot breakfast. The hotel has a huge level parking lot and you can request a room overlooking your car. If you have questions or need assist just pm or call me and I'll take care it.:)

http://mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=82647

Unfortunately all of the Carlisle Hotel info ^^^^ has been deleted. :(