PDA

View Full Version : Mid America Raceway car show Montgomery city sept 24th

BODYMAN
09-16-2012, 09:46 AM
******************correction** *** Date is 22nd****************

Hey St Louis & Columbia MO bunch there is a huge car show coming up on Sept 22th (Sept. 22nd 2012 Sat. > Montgomery City, Missouri G3 < AutumnFest M.A.R. Car, Truck & Rods Show & Swap Meet at Mid-America Raceway Park. Starts at 8:00am til 2:00pm followed by a parade & M.A.R. Reunion. BBQ. 1st 100 rgeristered get Dash Plaques. 15 classes. Call Ronnie Moss @ 573-929-3663 for more info.)
It was a blast last year the entire main drag of town was filled hopefully some of you STL guys can make it. Last year it was a awesome show I even did a 75yd burnout as a cop came around corner & he just smmiled GOOD Times:beer:

kmastl
09-16-2012, 02:06 PM
Hey Todd I think you might have the wrong date?
Saturday, September 24, 2011

BODYMAN
09-16-2012, 02:47 PM
Smooth Move by me LOL it is Sept the 22nd You think you could make it Ken?

kmastl
09-16-2012, 03:43 PM
Im in. Can I come to your house Saturday morning and you take me from there? I am going to try and talk my mechanic brother into coming.

What time are you planning on going?

BODYMAN
09-16-2012, 06:58 PM
Im in. Can I come to your house Saturday morning and you take me from there? I am going to try and talk my mechanic brother into coming.

What time are you planning on going?

For sure! matter a fact Ill let you drive my car;) Since I owe ya!! Not sure on the time Ill Text ya during the week to discuss it:beer:.. For anyone else from STL that decides to attend we can use my place as a rally point since it is on the way from STL metro

BODYMAN
09-19-2012, 02:43 PM
Pretty exciting bunch here! lol No one has any interest?

ElDiablo
09-20-2012, 12:52 AM
I certainly do, but I'm working Saturday (on my day off). You guys have fun and I hope to meet you soon.

TUXrauder
09-21-2012, 10:16 AM
Pretty exciting bunch here! lol No one has any interest?

Todd, sorry for late response. I committed to other stuff but just got uncommitted....

We will hook up and go in together ... See you there...

Anyone else coming??????

matthew
09-22-2012, 07:47 PM
How did that show turn out? id be interested to see a few
pictures if anyone got some...a few of us went to belleville and
It was good showing....

BODYMAN
09-23-2012, 08:53 AM
How did that show turn out? id be interested to see a few
pictures if anyone got some...a few of us went to belleville and
It was good showing....

Matt it was a good show! & good time Roger (Tuxrauder( & I were the only 2 MM's there alot of nice cars & off course when leaving the show I had to do a few smoke shows:beer: ps I think Roger got some pics!

matthew
09-23-2012, 09:09 AM
Awesome, it seems like we all cant get together at the same time huh? Lol...
Im sure it will happen soon though...so you put those new nitto tires to work
Eh? i was lettin loose myself...lol...ive also got a ? Or two for ya about a tune if ya
wanna txt me when you arent busy....im actually finishing up a lil paint, i blacked out
The mercury emblems on rear and grille, i liked the badge but i didnt want to much
Chrome esq on it...doesnt look too bad

TUXrauder
09-23-2012, 04:16 PM
Matt it was a good show! & good time Roger (Tuxrauder( & I were the only 2 MM's there alot of nice cars & off course when leaving the show I had to do a few smoke shows:beer: ps I think Roger got some pics!

Roger has pics but not of Todd's burnout :(

Tons of cool cars, bloddy mary's to start the day with my eggs didn't hurt none either....:coolman:

Sure wish some of these MO people start living up to our State slogan....

SHOW ME!!!!!!

matthew
09-24-2012, 09:27 AM
yeah were gonna have to do another soon, ill keep an eye out for somethin decent comin up....i finally found a damn tuner so ill have a few add-ons next time! :)