PDA

View Full Version : Tickets to NH speedway NASCAR race 9/23

Larry Durham
09-16-2012, 05:02 PM
I have 2 tickets to the race on 9/23 NASCAR Sylvania 300 that I can't attend. I will to offer them free to any MM member. They are great seats worth $100 ea., I will give them to any serious fan who use them and not try to sell them for a profit. Pm me with your mailing address and I will send ASAP. If you are local I can meet you and you can pick them up.

Larry Durham
09-16-2012, 06:23 PM
Beantown, I sent you a PM

beantown mm
09-16-2012, 06:31 PM
Hey Larry,, thanks a ton, me and my son are off to our first NASCAR event, that was incredibly generous to offer that up to the mm.net folks, and I was in the right place at the right time. :bows:

Ms. Denmark
09-17-2012, 02:28 AM
Have a great time!!

beantown mm
09-17-2012, 07:17 AM
Thanks Paula, we will no doubt, as long as the weather Gods are on our side !!!

Ms. Denmark
09-17-2012, 08:52 AM
Thanks Paula, we will no doubt, as long as the weather Gods are on our side !!!
Let us know! We can just picture you there! And Larry, that was a VERY nice thing to do.:bows:

Haggis
09-18-2012, 08:02 AM
Hey Larry,, thanks a ton, me and my son are off to our first NASCAR event, that was incredibly generous to offer that up to the mm.net folks, and I was in the right place at the right time. :bows:

Say hi to RacerX and his lovely wife Traci, if you see them.

Mr. Man
09-18-2012, 09:18 AM
Say hi to RacerX and his lovely wife Traci, if you see them.
Why not see if they can meet up with you and Chris after the race for dinner? Aren't you going?

Haggis
09-18-2012, 09:43 AM
Why not see if they can meet up with you and Chris after the race for dinner? Aren't you going?

No, I passed along my tickets to Racer X.

RacerX
09-18-2012, 05:26 PM
I felt my ears burning!!! :D Taking your MM? Lets meet up if possible! :beer:

beantown mm
09-18-2012, 08:51 PM
I felt my ears burning!!! :D Taking your MM? Lets meet up if possible! :beer:

ah ha, ya definitely Racer, I need some tips on where to park, how early to get there, etc, as it's my first rodeo....

RacerX
09-20-2012, 05:04 PM
BEANTOWN!!! Y U No anser pms??? :D I hope the weather for Sunday changes... :(

beantown mm
09-20-2012, 05:42 PM
hahaha, yes, me do, joost veby busie today,, ya, the early forecast no good, that turns a good day bad,, real fast...... Larry came thru with some good seats just off Turn 4 in the main stands, so it best no rain:mad2:

beantown mm
09-23-2012, 06:50 PM
First, thanks a TON to Larry for the Tix, great seats right on the Front stretch off turn 4 in front of the first Pit Box (Dale Jr's, a bonus as he is my driver of choice).

Second, good to see Hamlin win and not the two I didn't want to see who finished 2nd and 3rd.

Third, just like the Loudon classic show last month, we were fashionably late, but that was cool because we missed all the traffic, parked close and got in like a breeze.

Fourth, the race experience was a blast, my son and I loved it, best thing was walking the front stretch 20 feet from the cars flying by, that is a rush and a half.

Fifth, the race itself was a SNOOZEFEST, Hamlin took the lead at lap 50ish and kept a minimum 30 car length lead till the end, except a few debris caution re-starts that it took him about a half a lap to regain. There were no race caused cautions, not even a blown tire or a scrape of the wall, seriously, I think the cleanest single file line race there could be.

Sixth, the ride home was a cluster-f..... , but that comes with the territory trying to clear out 100k people.

Good time had by all overall... :beer:

Ms. Denmark
09-24-2012, 02:34 AM
Mark, did you happen to see the guy that won Best in Show at the August Classic & Custom Car Show take his car out on a parade lap before the race? IIRC everyone (like Larry and Gordon )who took a first place trophy in their class got race tickets but Best in Show got seats up in the suites and a lap on the track. (Would have been a hoot to see a Marauder out there.) Maybe next year...

RacerX
09-24-2012, 07:35 AM
Thank you very much Gordon and Kris for the tickets also! Tracy and I had a great time together! I don't think there was much shot of meeting up with you Mark. ;) It was controlled chaos.

Flyby to start off with!

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/675/medium/DSC05334a.JPG (javascript:;)

Lined up ready to start in the pits...

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/675/medium/DSC05336a.JPG (javascript:;)

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/675/medium/DSC05333a.JPG (javascript:;)

Hammy took it and was able to do what we couldn't on the track. :D

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/675/medium/DSC05360a.JPG (javascript:;)

Haggis
09-24-2012, 07:40 AM
Glad to hear you and Tracy had a good time.

Now where are my parts!!!!!

RacerX
09-24-2012, 07:57 AM
Glad to hear you and Tracy had a good time.

Now where are my parts!!!!!
:D Will ship on Thursday and I'll give you the tracking #. :cool:
:beer:

beantown mm
09-24-2012, 02:31 PM
Mark, did you happen to see the guy that won Best in Show at the August Classic & Custom Car Show take his car out on a parade lap before the race? IIRC everyone (like Larry and Gordon )who took a first place trophy in their class got race tickets but Best in Show got seats up in the suites and a lap on the track. (Would have been a hoot to see a Marauder out there.) Maybe next year...

We missed the early festivities unfortunately and hey Bill, there were only a hundred grand there, next time we can try to communicate via courier, that might work !