PDA

View Full Version : Attention all MVX attendees!

MyBlackBeasts
09-16-2012, 06:35 PM
I want to thank everyone who attended MVX for the wonderful time I had. You all are amazing and special people. What a wonderful group.

Being my 1st mm.net function & meeting any other members, I did not know what to expect. After just some anonymous keyboard posts, meeting face to face for the 1st time I was astounded at how warm and welcoming you all were. This was a special time for me as I have been working 16-hour days 6 & 7 days a week since 2004 this was the 1st time off I’ve taken (1st vacation since 1992). It took 3 days before I started to relax and it felt great.

I had a great time, enjoyed a bunch of great functions and met a lot of special & wonderful people.

Special thanks to Rex (SC Cheesehead) & Terri for crossing the Lake with me on the SS Badger & their company for dinner at Phoenix Café.

Special thanks to Pops, John (TMF) and Jerry Barnes for sharing breakfast table & conversation at Captain Nemo’s Saturday morning.

Thank you to everyone for the fun, conversations & camaraderie.

I’m hooked; I’ll see you next year! :D

Bigdogjim
09-16-2012, 09:49 PM
Yes sir that's what it all about! Been ten year of maraudervilles for me only missing 2, Fl.& St.Louis.

Things change when you can put a face to the screen name.

I am blessed for knowing so many wonderfull people:up:

guspech750
09-17-2012, 03:09 AM
Getting together with these great people never gets old. I've been to MV9 & 10, 3 Louisville and many Chitown gatherings. Always a great time.

Too bad MV 10 is over :(

Sent from my iPhone

4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

FW_Linc/Merc
09-17-2012, 04:07 AM
Thank you's to all who allowed me to ride with them while the car was down this weekend. I had a blast! The support crew did a wonderful job making me feel like their backyard was mine.

A very special thank you to Steve and Jerry for once again making it to our event. We really do appreciate hearing the stories and signing our cars.

HammerDown
09-17-2012, 05:12 AM
Yes sir that's what it all about! Been ten year of maraudervilles for me only missing 2, Fl.& St.Louis.

Things change when you can put a face to the screen name.

I am blessed for knowing so many wonderfull people:up:

What Jim said ^^^^^ !!!!! This was our 5th Marauderville. Each one you get to meet new people you didn't know from the last one.

GOOD TIMES!!!

SC Cheesehead
09-17-2012, 05:14 AM
We had a great time hanging out with you, Bill, and look forward to doing many more events with you in the future.

Start planning now for Louisvillle! :D

Panther
09-17-2012, 12:04 PM
MV 11 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Panther

1 Bad Merc
09-17-2012, 02:36 PM
At the gathering Saturday night it was mentioned that MM.net was taking bid applications for the next Marauderville. I believe the bids need to be in sometime around Dec. 15 ? but I am sure Mary will post something on the site letting everyone know the exact date.

Also kudos to the person that won the 50/50 (dont remember exactly who) as they donated the money back to the site!

Bluerauder
09-17-2012, 04:52 PM
Glad that you were able to make it to Marauderville X (MV10). Was nice to finally meet you and hang out together at the events. It was a real blast and alot of memories for the scrapbook. Looking forward to MV X! (MV11) .... where ever it is !!! :up: