PDA

View Full Version : MVX Thank You!

Pops
09-17-2012, 06:06 AM
I would like to thank all of you for coming to Marauderville X! It was great to be able to host this event for our family here. Joe, Paul and Kirk plus myself had a good time hosting all of you!

I hope you all enjoyed what we have to offer here in South haven and come back to visit us again. I have many great Thank You's from the places we visited. They all thought you were wonderful people and look forward to seeing you again.

Roscoes Cruise was a huge success. Ross raised over 1200.00 for the diabetes foundation. :DThis was his first year at trying to do a major fund raiser. Diabetes has been a problem in his family for a long time. The Marauder group was very generous with the donations!:banana2: He told me to give you all a big hug and can not Thank You people enough. :) I went to his house yesterday and would say that the road has been resufaced by us!:burnout: Hope you all enjoyed the great event the we had at Roscoes. We are invited back for next year!:D

The Mayor also enjoyed his quality time woth us at the bon fire.:toast: Bob enjoyed talking to you guys and opening the town up to you. He was laughing when he told me that he could tell we were in the neighberhood by the sounds of the chirping tires!:shake:

Patty at the museum also sends a big Thank You to all of you. She loved the cars and wondered why no one offered to take her for a ride!:burnout:It means a lot to the Museum to have a group our size come in the fall. She hopes everyone had a great time on the Lindy Lou and the Friends Good Will! What a great way to expercince Lake Michigan and get the best view of the South Haven Light House! I know that I have a lot more respect for the pioneers of our country who sailed these giant machines. The amount of work they do is incredible! Thanks Patty for having us!

McIntosh Orchards also sends there gratitude and thanks. They hope you enjoyed your visit out to the winery and the farm!

The Kalamazoo Air Zoo also said to give a big Thank You to our members. It was a great place to visit and see the passion that the volunters have for the Museum. I had the most fun watching everyone go in the simulators. Some pretty bad flying was going on in them. We could here the laughter and the gasps as things went wrong!

We also need to thank Mary, Dan, Bob and Mike for allowing this event to happen! It is the dedication they have to all of us that allows this commuinty to thrive.They put up with all of our games and have to deal with a load of problems we create but still help us throw great events! :D

Steve Babcock and Jerry Barnes are both true legends and hero's when it comes to the Marauder. We can not thank them enough for visitng our event and answering the countless questions from us! When I wold see them out they always had a crowd around them.:beer: We hope that will continue to put up with all of us in the future. Thanks again for all of your help Steve and Jerry! The next beer is on me!!!

I also need to give Hack Goby a Thank You as Paul manned the tv station in our conference room. He had loads of pictures and video that many of us have never seen. Thanks for the help Paul!

We also need to thank all of the members who donated raffle prizes. It is the by the far the biggest raffle we have ever had. You helped make it a huge success.

Mercman you missed your calling in show business. You are the perfect MC. Thanks from the bottom of my heart for taking the mic at the Saturday night awards party. I had no more left in me to be able to do this. I was ok till we went around the room and had the light wars going on. I was turning them off and setting the light levels on one side of the room and Dan was on the other side turning them back on!

To wrap this up I have to thank all of you for coming. It was the people that made this a success! Make sure you get to the next Marauderville and any meet around you as yuo no this is how you will make more memories!

Bradley G
09-17-2012, 07:06 AM
LW_Linc/Merc, Great to meet you again & thank you for the registration ticket.
Guspech750, for putting up with me in your room.
John & Linda, for knocking my socks off on the best Marauderville event evar!
Jerry Barnes, for the cruise ,laughs, 100' burnouts every turn we took in Trilogy#2
LCR players, You know who you R!, I was grateful for the extra cash when I went for a refuel for the ride home and my ATM card would not swipe sucessfully anymore!
Steve and Carol, Father Marauder for acknowledging Where the Marauder was born; Chicago, all the interesting Pre production Marauder stories.
Mark Kaiser & professional driver from Gingerman event;Scaring the stink out of me on the track(Rain darkness 110mph and three beefcakes in Marks car)
MM.Net owners, Goes without saying, these people live and breath Marauder Membership & Brotherhood.
The Members; thank you thank you thank you :P

FW_Linc/Merc
09-17-2012, 08:15 AM
Bradley I was very glad we were all able to make the event memorable.

Thank you's to all who allowed me to ride with them while my car was down this weekend. I had a blast! The support crew did a wonderful job making me feel like their backyard was mine.

Pops
09-17-2012, 10:13 AM
How many of you saw the wedding party that we invited in later in the evening? They were in a small room in the hallway using a boom box. Linda and went over to get them to join us. The best part was Haggis when he gave them a fifth of some kind of alcoholic Death.:beer: It lasted less than 20 minutes till it was empty! Only at Marauderville!:eek:

1 Bad Merc
09-17-2012, 10:33 AM
Thanks everyone for a great MVX. We had a such a good time (Baaad GN and Myself) this past weekend and it was fantastic seeing all the members at this event.

I only managed to RUIN one persons vacation (this time) so I consider this event a personal success!! :)

Thanks for everything pops and the planning committee- This was one of the great ones!

guspech750
09-17-2012, 10:49 AM
Short and sweet.

I want to hug everyone who was involved and who went.

Many many many thanks for such a great time.

What a community!!

Sent from my iPhone

4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

P71
09-17-2012, 02:22 PM
We had a wonderful time, our thanks to everyone involved!

George and Paula

guspech750
09-17-2012, 02:25 PM

George and Paula

:lol: I bet you did George. You won a nice award and you swept almost everything at the raffle. :lol:

It is always a pleasure seeing both Paula and you.

Sent from my iPhone

kirk
09-17-2012, 03:21 PM
A big thank you from me too. I had a great time and was glad to meet and reunite with so many. I can tell you that pops did most of the work for this, not that we didn't want to help, he just plain took the ball and ran with it. And what a great job he did!

Bigdogjim
09-17-2012, 03:26 PM
Short and sweet.

I want to hug everyone who was involved and who went.

Many many many thanks for such a great time.

What a community!!

Sent from my iPhone

And I was so looking forward to a guspech-hug :help:

CWright
09-17-2012, 04:09 PM

George and Paula

:lol: I bet you did George. You won a nice award and you swept almost everything at the raffle. :lol:

It is always a pleasure seeing both Paula and you.

Sent from my iPhone

George, Glad you guys were able to make it up there. Sounds like you racked up!! Congrats man! :beer:

Bluerauder
09-17-2012, 04:40 PM
Bernie and I had a great time at Marauderville X (MV10) and enjoyed the heck out of the South Haven, MI area. Everything was very enjoyable and the scenery was perfect. Was able to capture 358 photos of all the events .... so I'll be able to relive the experience over and over again.

Thanks to John, Linda, Paul, Kirk and Joe for setting up a great event. We absolutely had a blast and wished that it didn't have to end. Weather was perfect and the photo ops were plentiful. Can't say enough about this one.

It was great to see the many long time members and alot of new faces this time around. The Marauder Gang is a really terrific group of people .... among the best there is !!! Thanks MM.Net for making this kinda event possible.

:2thumbs:

FastMerc
09-17-2012, 05:25 PM
I like the MV events,Always fun and meeting new people.And great thanks to the groupe that put the whole event together. It was a great time. :) Some special appearances as well by some good old friends. What a blast!

Ladyhawke
09-17-2012, 05:47 PM
Thanks to all for MV10, including Russ and Rex for their many efforts during the event!

SC Cheesehead
09-17-2012, 07:02 PM
Jon, Linda, Joe, Paul and Kirk: a big THANK YOU for a all your hard, work and putting togetger a great event, we loved it.

J-MAN
09-17-2012, 08:02 PM
And I was so looking forward to a guspech-hug :help:

It's only a hug when done face to face. :nono:

TooManyFords
09-18-2012, 06:13 AM
I had a GREAT time! Sorry I couldn't make the car show portion. The cruise was sweet and Rosco threw a great party.

Thanks again everyone!

pem
09-18-2012, 08:57 AM
my wife and I had a great time...can't say anything more than what has already been expressed....South Haven is a hidden gem...want to go back in the fall for the foliage color change....and another sunset...wow!!...Thanks John and company for your efforts and a special thanks to Linda for taking care of our potluck portion at Roscoes...and finally...Joe, guspech 750, please don't put me on your hug list...LOL

MarauderMike
09-18-2012, 01:46 PM
John,
Thanks to you and the team for a great event. It has been a long time since I have been to Marauderville, it won't be so long from now on.

stevengerard
09-18-2012, 02:51 PM
yep thanks team for making it a great trip, I had to pop in and out with work and all but there was plenty to do without being over scheduled (IMO). Not many places can you get sea, land and air at one location. I'm glad so many gave gingerman a shot too, something different for most MMs I bet.

Bobby Clobber
09-18-2012, 03:39 PM
Sounds and looks like a fabulous event , I really would have liked to have been there.

Someday,hopefully I will get to one of these great times, till then I will meet those I can and enjoy the online fellowship.

Question, however,

On August 23 my PayPal payment for a sweatshirt cleared my account and , unfortunately I have yet to hear any word on where that is or what's next

I'm not complaining, just wondering when I'll hear some news .

Don't know who to contact so I'm putting it here, if that's bad someone tell me who I should contact,.

Thanks in advance,

Bob.

Jerry Barnes
09-18-2012, 07:11 PM
I am not the fastest typist and I typed a response under the thread with my name on it. But, thank you John and Linda for all of your hard work putting on Marauderville 10. It was a fantastic event and I really enjoyed meeting all of my old friends!!!! Everyone had a great time and South Haven is on the must see frequently list.

THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!

GreekGod
09-25-2012, 08:10 AM
A BIG THANKS to John, Linda, and all the others who helped make the event a great success.

I highly recommend the Gingerman track experience to anyone like me who has never had a car out on a road-race track before.

Bluerauder
09-29-2012, 06:49 AM
Bernie and I had a great time at Marauderville X (MV10) and enjoyed the heck out of the South Haven, MI area. Everything was very enjoyable and the scenery was perfect. Was able to capture 358 photos of all the events .... so I'll be able to relive the experience over and over again.

Thanks to John, Linda, Paul, Kirk and Joe for setting up a great event. We absolutely had a blast and wished that it didn't have to end. Weather was perfect and the photo ops were plentiful. Can't say enough about this one.

It was great to see the many long time members and alot of new faces this time around. The Marauder Gang is a really terrific group of people .... among the best there is !!! Thanks MM.Net for making this kinda event possible.

Here's a toast :toast: to a Great Marauderville X (MV10) in South Haven, MI. Looking forward to next year's event .....

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/medium/South_Haven0061.JPG

TAKEDOWN
10-02-2012, 10:44 PM
No... THANK YOU! This was my first MARAUDERville and I had a blast!

Haggis
10-03-2012, 04:21 AM
And it was great meeting you and your family.