PDA

View Full Version : Wild Woody`s 2-22-04

Hack Goby
02-22-2004, 05:25 PM
Darry(Bigslim),Dan(Dwasson),Mi ke(MarauderMike),Larry(Merc406 ),Santino(ex cop Marauder),and myself(Hack Goby) showed up tonite for Car 101.As always it was great talking to everyone.It`s going to be a great summer this year in the Motor City.Larry thanks for picking up the tab and thanks for the burnout,The `ole 63 was sounding good http://home.comcast.net/~hack_goby/DSCN0091.JPG http://home.comcast.net/~hack_goby/DSCN0092.JPG http://home.comcast.net/~hack_goby/DSCN0089.JPG

MI2QWK4U
02-22-2004, 05:39 PM
Sorry I couldnt make it guys. Had to work, then got home, and the wife was in "that kind of Mood" where you dont ask for anything! Like my hero Dirty Harry Callahan said, "a man has to know his limitations"! She had to work and I didnt have a sitter, and after going to Chicago, I didnt want to press it. I had some stuff to show and tell you about. I got my Marauder back from the detail shop this morning, holy *****! what a difference. The black looks so much better when done up right. If all goes well, it will be at the Trilogy site at the Detroit Autorama this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, parked nose to nose with the Trilogy SEMA car with the body kit. I will do a post when I get a chance about the Motor City Marauders and the IMOA, and what Jerry Robbin had to say about both. Catch you later.....Dave

merc406
02-22-2004, 05:46 PM
Great to see everyone, feels good to be out of that damn wheelchair and back hoppin around again. It is kinda fun gettin on it once in awhile. Can't wait to hook up the other 2 carbs again! :rasta: :D

Lowell
02-22-2004, 05:54 PM
It looks I missed a good oportunity today. Instead Bay City. I will be there in April. I have yet to meet Larry, looking forward to it. I have my IOMA papers, got my second Quicksilver, book rooms this week. I have not decided about the dream cruise, must leave time for boating. Nice picture Paul. Planning for STAP, When a caravan is planned I know two Marauders will be there from Sginaw. :up:

Hack Goby
02-22-2004, 06:10 PM
Lowell,I know what you mean about making time for boating.I am taking the summer off with my boat so I can make more time for cruzing.Don`t have the money for both.

merc406
02-22-2004, 06:26 PM
Dave, sounds good, pictures at the Autorama would be really cool, Lowell, will be glad to meet you, we got a whole lot of spring and summer, this weather right now is an anomally.

bigslim
02-22-2004, 06:34 PM
It was nice seeing everyone again. Thanks Larry for the burger and soda. Dave, I will see you this weekend at Autorama. I'm sure between Dan, Mike and myself we can come up with a westside meeting place. Drivin my baby felt real good. I forgot to add that on the way home I saw another MM. I stopped and talked to him. His name is Tim and he sounded interested in our group. I gave him my number and told him to check out the site.

Hack Goby
02-22-2004, 06:57 PM
Dave give me the number of your Detail shop.

MarauderMike
02-22-2004, 08:16 PM
yeah Dave, what Hack said!
Can't wait to hear your info.
Anyone got discount tickets to Autorama?
Great seeing everyone once again. It is going to be a great summer in the Motor City!

merc406
02-24-2004, 04:48 PM
, this weather right now is an anomally.

Wow was I wrong, gonna be in the fifties this weekend :fire: maybe an early spring? :rock: :beer: