PDA

View Full Version : midwest marauders t's

matthew
09-27-2012, 07:53 AM
I am going to try and get a good design together for t-shirts for our "group" to wear to car shows n such, i will submit pictures of the design in this thread later tonight, so if you would like one (or more) let me know, of course the more we get the better the deal! Im unsure right at the moment what the cost is but all will be revealed soon! So, if you want one let me know so i can get a solid # for the manufacturer....thanks alot guys and any suggestions would be helpful as well

BUCKWHEAT
09-27-2012, 06:44 PM
Great idea Matthew. See whether the supplier can include long sleeves and female sizes, including collered shirts.

Price point won't be too important since we all likely only buy one or two.

1stMerc
09-27-2012, 08:10 PM
Cool, Count me in for at least one depending on color choices.

matthew
09-27-2012, 09:48 PM
I didnt get a chance to throw a design together tonight, i got off work way too late but i did find out that they have long sleeve t's @ $23, short sleeve @ $18, womens styles are available such as tank tops for a few dollars more, also have unisex sizes etc...of any color and any size....so all thats left is a # on how many really, of course the more we get the better the deal, over 10 gets us 10% off so thats what im shooting for, i will get an initial order from all you out there and ill buy them and just get reimbursed when convienent...any suggestions are appreciated!

matthew
09-28-2012, 01:30 PM
This the basic design that I figured would work the best, its simple and gets the point across, marauder with racing flag style on front and gods head emblem on back along with the Midwest marauders map region picture below that, the picture quality is horrible but I think that it still works...obviously the quality of the t-shirts will be much better and lettering, images, etc...will be available in any color combination upon request, I will turn in the order for production on October 12, 2012, I look forward to seeing some of these shirts out there, I'm getting at least 2...lol

matthew
09-28-2012, 01:36 PM
Also one thing i didnt mention, possibly making the state your from solid color for a sort of individuality between them..any thoughts? Spread the word!

BODYMAN
09-29-2012, 09:41 AM
Good deal Matt! Id be in for a couple of them! If you need I think I have some diff MM print art saved on my computer.

matthew
09-30-2012, 10:21 AM
Yeah im gonna go ahead and get one made up so i can post better pictures, whoever wants one can send me a pm with colors, size, quantity, etc....just so i dont forget :)

marauder21
09-30-2012, 10:54 AM
Dam those are nice shirts!!
Just a thought..is it possible to remove the black "rectangle" in the front of the shirt? You know like just have the checkered flag and "marauder" not boxed in, you get me? Just a suggestion :)

matthew
09-30-2012, 01:57 PM
Yeah that black background on both sides isnt going to be there...lol...i need work on my photoshop skills

BUCKWHEAT
09-30-2012, 03:06 PM
count me in for two. i will watch for more details. Thanks for the effort!

fairlane347
10-01-2012, 09:36 AM
Those look cool I will watch for more details too, post a better pic if you can.
I like the idea though.

matthew
10-01-2012, 07:43 PM

Here's somewhat of a better picture, just to get an idea

matthew
10-06-2012, 08:57 PM
So this is the final stretch, i am wanting to get a number on how many to print up, if i could get everyone to send me a pm with ""size, color, long or short sleeve, quantity, and state where you are located"" this would be a real big help, i know everyone has busy schedules so im waiting until this coming friday to put the order through...im hoping this will catch on and we get alot out there in the midwest, it would be nice to have marauderville style tshirts to go down there with this coming year too!! See ya guys out there!!!!!!!

guspech750
10-06-2012, 10:59 PM
I might be able to squeeze a few dollars for one or two.

Sent from my iPhone

4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

Spectragod
10-07-2012, 06:49 AM
I'd be in for 5 long sleeve and 5 short sleeve, but I am not in one of the states listed, so I don't know if I am allowed to make the purchase.:depress:

matthew
10-07-2012, 08:59 AM
I could take that state design out for ya and just make the gods head a lil bigger if ya want....

Spectragod
10-07-2012, 09:23 AM
I could take that state design out for ya and just make the gods head a lil bigger if ya want....

Awesome, I'm good for 10 then.:beer:

matthew
10-11-2012, 02:41 PM
Well that time has arrived, i am going to be placing the order for shirts tomm. so i thought i would shoot out a reminder, remember, i must get a pm from you with all the details listed: shirt size, color, long or short sleeve, state where you are from/reside....So far i only have 3 people finalized! any ?'s, let me know...see ya out there!

BODYMAN
10-11-2012, 03:01 PM
I might be able to squeeze a few dollars for one or two.

Sent from my iPhone

4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

Youre probably thinking about squezing something else knowing you LOL

Ill send ya a PM shortly Matt with my order.

Thanks Todd:beer:

Spectragod
10-11-2012, 05:46 PM
PM sent for my 10 shirts...............:beer:

matthew
10-11-2012, 06:22 PM
Awesome guys, im glad this caught on! Hey todd!! Long time man, we gotta find a show or somethin soon buddy, im getting my sct x3 this weekend but i have to send it off and get it unlocked from the factory :( so i have to wait just a little bit longer then i can put those parts on finally!!!

matthew
10-15-2012, 08:26 AM
The shitrt company has informed me that they cannot do black shirts with this design, would everyone be ok with grey? I think it would work just as well as black....

Spectragod
10-15-2012, 09:53 AM
I'm good with gray.

Smalldogg/03mm
10-15-2012, 01:12 PM
Count me in for 2.. Both colors short sleeve.. Really nice design..

Antoine

guspech750
10-15-2012, 02:27 PM
Gray is cool. Nice neutral color.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

marauder21
10-15-2012, 02:28 PM
What about white?? :eek:

1stMerc
10-15-2012, 05:18 PM
No problem here.

matthew
10-15-2012, 05:26 PM
White is fine, im gonna go ahead with it then, anybody else want one before the discounted price expires? Pm me the info that was earlier posted...thanks!

visionmercury
10-18-2012, 08:13 PM
I'm in for 2 how much , 1 grey 1 black

pem
10-28-2012, 08:57 AM
what about a burgandy color for the DTR guys????

matthew
10-30-2012, 12:14 AM
well fellas, its taken me a while to get this together and i apologize about that, ive been workin alot in and out of town lately....but ive finally got totals for the intial run of the shirts, ill be sending separate pms to each member this wednesday, if you dont get one then i didnt get the info required to make order....its always going to be available but just at a different rate, so due to the number of shirts which is about 25 (awesome!) I cat cover it just myself...lol...i need a raise! But it would be great if i could get that $ as fast as possible so we can get this all asap....i cant put up like $500 in shirts that dont fit....lol...but so that everything is "confirmed" i will take paypal and money orders (proof of payment) as that seems to be the easiest way, all info will be sent in pm, if you have any questions or concerns let me know, ill help anyway i can...thanks guys!!!!

matthew
11-04-2012, 11:55 AM
well obviously i didnt get any pms out to anyone, this whole process has been very confusing and frustrating for everyone including myself, so basically im just going to start from scratch on the ordering process, i have some pms from other memebers that have given me all the correct information (thank you) and many others just saying "i want 2 shirts ok..." i cant put up that kind of money not knowing if half will pay or not ya know, so i have talked to the shirt company and we are going to do a pay by shirt sorta thing, if anyone is still interested then i will need a new pm from whomever is getting one, i will not accept any orders without the correct information, SIZE, COLOR, QUANTITY, LONG OR SHORT SLEEVED, STATE (IF ANY), MAILING ADDRESS, AND PAYPAL ID (FOR REQUEST IF APPLICABLE)....i understand this has been somewhat of a headache and im just wanting to get it resolved as soon as possible....so when i recieve your new pm with all info i will send a paypal request for funds (unless otherwise noted i.e. money order, western union etc..) then i will submit your order as soon as funds are recieved/next day and i will send you a "reciept" from the company detailing your order through a pm with that as an attachment, and as soon as it is done i will ship straight to you with provided address (shipping costs will be added at fund request according to quantity) and that will be that! i am confident that this method would make it easier for everyone including myself, so if anyone out there hasnt gotten bored with the idea just yet then definetly shoot me a pm.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04 Quicksilver
11-04-2012, 02:19 PM
What colors are available?

BW
The king is gone but he's not forgotten

matthew
11-04-2012, 08:56 PM
Anything but black really....