PDA

View Full Version : FREE Install for October At Stainless Works

StainlessWorks
10-03-2012, 11:57 AM
http://www.stainlessworks.net/media/images/top/exhaust-top.jpg

If you are close to our facility in Chagrin Falls, Ohio and considering an exhaust package for your truck or other Ford vehicle, why not let us install it for free?

For the month of October, Stainless Works is offering free catback installs for any Ford vehicle. If you want to package that exhaust with a set of headers, we can work with you on a steeply discounted price.

This offer includes Marauder, Crown Vic as well F-150, Raptor, Mustang & GT500.

http://stainlessworks.net/skin/frontend/default/default/images/media/monthly-special/free-install-hero-october.jpg

DOOM
10-03-2012, 01:31 PM
Damn you can't beat that!!! :beer:

Cheeseheadbob
10-03-2012, 01:45 PM
Damn, I may have to buy another Ford just to take advantage of this great offer! :D

HiHoSilver
10-03-2012, 01:53 PM
Wish I had the money. I live in Westlake and I was in Ravenna today for work, drove right by you! (In my work van)

bugsyc
10-16-2012, 08:35 AM
Is the only place to take advantage of your great offer of free installation Ohio???No other locations??

Spectragod
10-16-2012, 09:41 AM
free pick up and delivery?

StainlessWorks
10-25-2012, 10:11 AM
FREE Install is only available at our facility when purchased directly from us.

If any of you happen to drive past our shop during business hours feel free to stop in for a tour, even if it's in your work van (ha-ha), party bus, scooter, motorzied bicycle, space ship, canoe, vacuum powered hovercraft, segway, big wheel, snowmobile, home-built pallet raft, golf cart (lifted or lowered), toboggan, hot air-balloon, helicopter, rickshaw, four wheeler, moped, husky powered dog sled, camel or tuktuk.... everybody is welcome!

Spectragod
10-25-2012, 03:42 PM
free pick up and delivery?

I'm serious, maybe not free, but I'd pay for a truck & trailer to take the MM to you, something to consider for some of us with busy schedules and can't physically get to you in person. Lidio arranged for a service to do this for me when I did the motor. Just trying to put something together here.

tbone
10-25-2012, 04:53 PM
Well, I ordered the system anyway. :beer:

StainlessWorks
10-26-2012, 08:18 AM
No problem, send the car any way you like, we have plenty of room at the shop. Get us the car we can work out a deal.