PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Rooms Ready To Book Now ~ Carlisle All Fords 2013

Ms. Denmark
10-09-2012, 02:05 PM
Rooms at The Central Hotel and Conference Center in Harrisburg are available at a group discount for those attending Carlisle All Ford Nationals in June.

To book on line go to www.thecentralhotelharrisburg. com (http://www.thecentralhotelharrisburg. com/) and click on the reservations tab and follow the steps to book your reservations. Where the box for group code is, enter our group code and it will bring up our negotiated rate. $99/nite with full hot breakfast

The Marauders @ Carlisle Group Code– MVILLE0613

You can also call the hotel directly and give them the group code:

BEST WESTERN PREMIER
The Central Hotel & Conference Center
800 East Park Drive
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA 17111
Tel: 717-561-2800
Fax:717- 561-8398

If you have any questions, please let me know and I will be happy to take care of it.

Ms. Denmark
10-10-2012, 08:25 AM

Comin' in Hot
10-10-2012, 12:48 PM
Booked!!!!! Thursday and Firday nights

Mr. Man
10-10-2012, 03:18 PM
We're just waiting for the King Size room to book. We like the room we had last time at both MV9 and Carlisle. Good location and a nice scenic drive over to the showfield from there. Only took 18-20 minutes and no traffic jam last year. Might not do the pub at the hotel again as they can't seem to figure out how to staff it and it took a ridiculous amout of time to get served. Derek is an expert on the area so he's going to take us out on the town for some good food! :D since Harrisburg is a college town, there are restaurants and bars everywhere nearby. We won't starve.

Ms. Denmark
10-11-2012, 12:03 PM

Ms. Denmark
10-23-2012, 09:36 AM

Ms. Denmark
11-17-2012, 05:50 AM

MyO4Rawdur
12-05-2012, 02:41 PM
id go but thats 108 miles from me and 216 miles total on my car. can not do that to myself haha would be fun but ill have to wait until i pass 10k

Mr. Man
12-05-2012, 03:06 PM
id go but that's 108 miles from me and 216 miles total on my car. can not do that to myself haha would be fun but ill have to wait until i pass 10k
Carlisle is most likely the second largest meet MM.net has in any given year. You should rethink on attending with your car. 216 + or - miles is nothing. In fact if you don't drive it much it would be a good opportunity to blow the cob webs out. :)

maineiac
12-05-2012, 03:07 PM
Gee wizz ,ive put 12000 on mine since august,Mm's where made for drivin ,not parkin.I'll be there.

Panther
12-05-2012, 03:20 PM
I will be at this one but won't be staying over night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Panther

Ms. Denmark
12-05-2012, 06:52 PM

Red91LX
12-05-2012, 11:54 PM
Carlisle is most likely the second largest meet MM.net has in any given year. You should rethink on attending with your car. 216 + or - miles is nothing. In fact if you don't drive it much it would be a good opportunity to blow the cob webs out. :)

Agree with that!

Bluerauder
12-06-2012, 10:21 AM
id go but thats 108 miles from me and 216 miles total on my car. can not do that to myself haha would be fun but ill have to wait until i pass 10k

+1 I agree. This is a big chance to meet many of the MM.Net folks in person. It couldn't be much closer to you.

108-216 miles ???? Hell, I've driven that far just for an MM lunch. :D

Bigdogjim
12-06-2012, 10:24 AM
I dove 900 miles O/W just for a weekend:)

But then again I'm a little crazy:)

MyO4Rawdur
12-06-2012, 12:01 PM
well considering my car only has 5,207 miles on it its a bit different than if i had 15k+. i dont even want to drive it next summer. i put 3500 miles on it since april of this year. thats too much haha

Comin' in Hot
12-06-2012, 12:10 PM
well considering my car only has 5,207 miles on it its a bit different than if i had 15k+. i dont even want to drive it next summer. i put 3500 miles on it since april of this year. thats too much haha

Put it on a trailer

MyO4Rawdur
12-06-2012, 12:14 PM
Put it on a trailer

how would that work? dont you have to have a whole car trailer for it to sit on? that would be ridiculous for me to do just so i dont put miles on it. maybe ill rent a car and just come out there. i would love to bring my car but thats a lot of hassle.

Mr. Man
12-06-2012, 12:37 PM
well considering my car only has 5,207 miles on it its a bit different than if i had 15k+. i don't even want to drive it next summer. i put 3500 miles on it since April of this year. that's too much haha
I have a low mileage MM too. Just 21K this year and I do about 2500 to 3K a year doing cruise nights and car events. If you don't drive it a little each year things will start to go wrong. Hope you will reconsider for Carlisle but it's up to you.

MyO4Rawdur
12-06-2012, 12:45 PM
I have a low mileage MM too. Just 21K this year and I do about 2500 to 3K a year doing cruise nights and car events. If you don't drive it a little each year things will start to go wrong. Hope you will reconsider for Carlisle but it's up to you.

id like to go. its far away from now so ill see what its like next year. i have it stored in another state so i wont be driving it as much as i did this year. i probably will do some hard thinking about it until march or so and ill make a decision.

jimbok1951
12-06-2012, 03:57 PM
I am in Phila and so is Johnsun1 we go every year, you should too and bring your MM. Enjoy it and show it. Carlisle is a awsome meet and you will not be dissapointed, plus you get to hang with good people with a lot of knowledge about these cars. Lots to see & eat to boot. Maybe we could all hook up & drive together, we will see when it gets closer. Watch for Blackened300a's posts & decide. Again, an event you do not want to miss. JUST DO IT !!!

MyO4Rawdur
12-06-2012, 06:09 PM
I am in Phila and so is Johnsun1 we go every year, you should too and bring your MM. Enjoy it and show it. Carlisle is a awsome meet and you will not be dissapointed, plus you get to hang with good people with a lot of knowledge about these cars. Lots to see & eat to boot. Maybe we could all hook up & drive together, we will see when it gets closer. Watch for Blackened300a's posts & decide. Again, an event you do not want to miss. JUST DO IT !!!

I actually went to a car show with mark (johnsun1) in september. Are you going to the meet in lambertville on the 15th? I want to go to carlisle thats not even a question but right now im not working and to get a truck/trailer is just out of the question and I might have a new job by then which may not give me too much time off. Its a lot to consider and ill have to wait until the time is closer. Id love to go and id be even happier if I can ride up with other marauders. I hope I dont get tickets with my heavy foot.

Haggis
12-07-2012, 05:59 AM

I actually went to a car show with mark (johnsun1) in september. Are you going to the meet in lambertville on the 15th? I want to go to carlisle thats not even a question but right now im not working and to get a truck/trailer is just out of the question and I might have a new job by then which may not give me too much time off. Its a lot to consider and ill have to wait until the time is closer. Id love to go and id be even happier if I can ride up with other marauders. I hope I dont get tickets with my heavy foot.

I am going to be an A$$, you live and Philly and will not drive to Carlisle. Stop making excusses and stay home.

Bluerauder
12-26-2012, 05:45 AM
Its a shame that Paula decided to delete all the info on booking the Carlisle Central Hotel (MV9 hotel). People are still looking for the info.

Blackened300a
12-26-2012, 07:02 AM
Its a shame that Paula decided to delete all the info on booking the Carlisle Central Hotel (MV9 hotel). People are still looking for the info.

I'll get on it Charlie. I still have phone numbers and names of contacts back from our MV9 planning. Its why we stressed respecting the parking lot and hotel area during MV9 so we can still have a relationship later on down the road.

Haggis
12-26-2012, 07:39 AM
I'll get on it Charlie. I still have phone numbers and names of contacts back from our MV9 planning. Its why we stressed respecting the parking lot and hotel area during MV9 so we can still have a relationship later on down the road.

Chris also has Justin's contact info.

Mr. Man
12-26-2012, 10:14 AM
Just go to www.thecentralhotelharrisburg. com (http://www.thecentralhotelharrisburg. com/) and click on the reservations tab and follow the steps to book your reservations. Where the box for group code is, enter the below code and it will bring up our negotiated rate. $99/night with full hot breakfast.

If you have any questions, please let me know and Paula will be happy to take care of it.

jsignorelli
12-26-2012, 01:26 PM
LAST YEAR ON OPENING DAY, I WAS HAVING EMERGENCY SURGERY.
Since those parts are gone now, I should be able to keep my promise from last year. You know what is was!
Joanne and I will be at Carlisle. We have been booked for months.

Mr. Man
12-26-2012, 01:56 PM
last year on opening day, i was having emergency surgery.
Since those parts are gone now, i should be able to keep my promise from last year. You know what is was!
Joanne and i will be at carlisle. We have been booked for months.

sangria!!!

Bluerauder
12-26-2012, 02:11 PM
sangria!!!
That's right and we had a choice of "white" or "red" and RED won. That's the first time a DTR has been out front at any MM meet. ;)

Mebot
12-26-2012, 03:35 PM
is Carlisle a pot luck kind of thing? do we all bring a side or food & drink to share?

Sent from my handheld Zack Morris iShoe 4S.

Mr. Man
12-26-2012, 04:13 PM
is Carlisle a pot luck kind of thing? do we all bring a side or food & drink to share?

A little of both, Ryan. Most will bring brats, burgers or dogs to share and beverages of your choice. Others bring sides, deserts and such. We don't go hungry.;)

Mebot
12-26-2012, 05:19 PM
cool well i'm sure I'm a little premature in my menu selections right now, but will def subscribe as the date gets closer

Mr. Man
01-01-2013, 12:30 PM
Some people are asking about rooms overlooking the parking lot. If you would like to have one, call the hotel and request an even number room overlooking the parking area. Be sure to use our group code to get the discount rate. If we have a big group registered, Paula will arrange for our own parking area for Marauders and other vehchles in our group. If you need help getting the room you want, pm me so Paula can take care of it for you.

BEST WESTERN PREMIER
800 East Park Drive

MarauderJim
01-22-2013, 01:56 PM
I'm booked at the Best Western and I registered my car at the event.
I look forward to meeting many more Marauder owners.
We do own the best cars on the planet!

Jim.

jsignorelli
01-22-2013, 02:06 PM
Here is a fix for not adding miles to your odometer.

Disconnect the speedo gear at the trans. The odometer will stop registering. Besides, You don't need the speedo......the Police Officer will gladly tell you how fast you were driving.

Ms. Denmark
01-22-2013, 02:56 PM

Jim.So glad you're coming, Jim. You will really enjoy it. We look forward to seeing you.

Haggis
01-22-2013, 04:20 PM
Here is a fix for not adding miles to your odometer.

Disconnect the speedo gear at the trans. The odometer will stop registering. Besides, You don't need the speedo......the Police Officer will gladly tell you how fast you were driving.

:lol:

HammerDown
01-22-2013, 05:36 PM

Jim.

JIM!!!!! Looking forward to meeting you, too!!!! I notice you have less posts than my "sometimes" better half, Fordfrk, LOL. There's not too many of them around:D
We are both registered with the SB & DTR for the Carlisle--See you there!!

jabird56
02-10-2013, 01:08 PM
Reservations made.....

Odinson
04-02-2013, 01:39 PM
Thanks for setting this up again. All signed up. :)

vkirkend
04-03-2013, 09:19 AM
id like to go. its far away from now so ill see what its like next year. i have it stored in another state so i wont be driving it as much as i did this year. i probably will do some hard thinking about it until march or so and ill make a decision.

Then come in your Daily Driver, you'll still enjoy the trip!

Ms. Denmark
04-03-2013, 10:50 AM
Reservations made.....
We'll see you there!

Thanks for setting this up again. All signed up. :)
That's great, Matt! Are the kids coming?

Odinson
04-03-2013, 11:35 AM
We'll see you there!

That's great, Matt! Are the kids coming?

Yup. Had to promise them Hershey again to make it happen. :)

Maxx (the 2 year old) is still a real motorhead. This should be fun. :banana:

Ms. Denmark
04-03-2013, 11:37 AM
Yup. Had to promise them Hershey again to make it happen. :)

Maxx (the 2 year old) is still a real motorhead. This should be fun. :banana:
:D:D:D Awesome!

Ms. Denmark
04-09-2013, 05:28 PM
Bumping...Just about 1 month to go to get your room at our reduced group rate. There are still some rooms available in our group block. The cut-off date to make your reservation is midnight on May 10th. Don't miss out!

Rooms at The Central Hotel and Conference Center in Harrisburg are available at a group discount for those attending Carlisle All Ford Nationals in June.

To book on line go to www.thecentralhotelharrisburg. com (http://www.thecentralhotelharrisburg. com/) and click on the Reservations tab (at the top) and follow the steps to book your reservations. Where the box for Group code is, enter our group code and it will bring up our negotiated rate. $99/nite + tax (includes full hot breakfast)

You can also call the hotel directly and give them the group code:

BEST WESTERN PREMIER
800 East Park Drive

If you have any questions, please let me know and I will be happy to take care of it. :)

Haggis
04-10-2013, 04:32 AM
:bump: to the :bump: to the :bump:

Ms. Denmark
04-11-2013, 12:32 PM
^^^^Thank you, Gordon! :beer:
Since we are down to the last 4 weeks to book rooms from our reserved block, I am starting a new Hotel thread entitled
Carlisle 2013: Last Call to Book Rooms at The Central Hotel and Conference Center.

The cut off date is midnight on May 10th.

I will update room availability and provide any new information in the new thread....so I'll see you over there! :cool:

Mebot
05-04-2013, 03:59 PM
I just booked it