PDA

View Full Version : Reinhart becomes Trilogy S/C Installation Center

Jerry Barnes
02-24-2004, 05:12 PM
Hey Folks,

Just wanted to drop everyone a note and let them know that Dennis and I are working together. Dennis has just become the most recent Certified Installation Center(CIC) for Trilogy Motorsports. I won't steal Denny's thunder, he can tell you the rest!

Welcome Dennis!!!!

MarauderMark
02-24-2004, 06:03 PM
I think the summit thread button is broken.lol

JET
02-24-2004, 06:53 PM
Good news for everyone. The only problem is deciding where to get my oil changed. Do I drive northwest for 11 hours to Lidio's shop or do I head dew south 20 hours to Reinhart.
:beer: :banana2: :rock: :banana2: :beer:

SergntMac
02-24-2004, 06:54 PM
Hey Folks, Just wanted to drop everyone a note and let them know that Dennis and I are working together. Dennis has just become the most recent Certified Installation Center(CIC) for Trilogy Motorsports. I won't steal Denny's thunder, he can tell you the rest! Welcome Dennis!!!!
Yup. Good stuff y'all.

Really good stuff, and for y'all too.

Congrats are due here, all around the table.

SouLRioT
02-25-2004, 03:03 PM
Thats great news, now my question is: if you own or plan to buy a stage 1 kit from Reinhart, but then want to get the trilogy kit, do you get your chip reprogramed or do you get a new one with the kit. No matter how you look at your still going to be happy, but i was just wondering if your going to have an extra chip to sell.

MI2QWK4U
02-25-2004, 04:29 PM
Thats great news, now my question is: if you own or plan to buy a stage 1 kit from Reinhart, but then want to get the trilogy kit, do you get your chip reprogramed or do you get a new one with the kit. No matter how you look at your still going to be happy, but i was just wondering if your going to have an extra chip to sell.

You are going to use the chip included with the Trilogy kit instead of the DR chip. You might someone here that wants it.

jgc61sr2002
02-25-2004, 04:58 PM
What a team. I dosen't get any better. :) :up:

JohnE
02-27-2004, 01:11 AM
And to top off the s/c install, you can leave Reinhart's with a dyno tune and strong tranny.

JerseyVics
02-28-2004, 03:50 PM
And to top off the s/c install, you can leave Reinhart's with a dyno tune and strong tranny.
I'd like to take advantage of the later offer on my Spring Break... wonder if Dennis isn't too busy during that time.... hmmmm

3000 mile road trip with no OD... fun!

--Russ ;)

Dan
07-03-2004, 09:12 AM
No OD? Is the OD on your car gone or does something Dennis does to the tranny take out the OD?

Best,

Dan

JohnE
07-06-2004, 04:50 AM
No OD? Is the OD on your car gone or does something Dennis does to the tranny take out the OD?

Best,

Dan

Russ installed a supercharger into a well used Police Car. Shortly after the od band went. He bought another used (police) tranny and again he lost od. Basically started with practically used up trannys, then upped the power level. This had nothing to do with DR in them going, he was wanting one that could stand up to his power level.

Dan
07-06-2004, 06:55 AM
Ahh, thanks.