PDA

View Full Version : When's the next Vegas meet?

BULLDOGINU
02-26-2004, 06:58 PM
It's been a month already, I was wondering when we were all going to meet up again. Let's get something going!

LVMarauder
02-26-2004, 07:30 PM
It's been a month already, I was wondering when we were all going to meet up again. Let's get something going!\

Sounds good to me. im up for it.

DONP1217
02-26-2004, 08:38 PM
Any Saturday or Sunday works for me. What is everyone doing this weekend?

LVMarauder
02-26-2004, 08:41 PM
Any Saturday or Sunday works for me. What is everyone doing this weekend?
drinking excessively :beer: and spendin time with the ledies :beatnik:

DONP1217
02-26-2004, 09:05 PM
mmmmmmmmmmm beer

:beer:

drinking excessively :beer: and spendin time with the ledies :beatnik:

Skotty702
02-26-2004, 09:16 PM
Any Sunday is good for me and my silver chariot.

JamesHecker
02-26-2004, 11:38 PM
I'll be in Vegas March 6,7, & 8th for a conference. Anyone interested in trying to get together pm or email me please. We'll trade contact info. It would be nice to see you guys that came to the Peterson Museum meet we had again, and it would be great to meet others as well.

Dave Compson
02-27-2004, 12:00 AM
I'll be in Vegas March 6,7, & 8th for a conference. Anyone interested in trying to get together pm or email me please. We'll trade contact info. It would be nice to see you guys that came to the Peterson Museum meet we had again, and it would be great to meet others as well.
LVMarauder, the family and i are planning a meet at the "strip" at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway at the end of march. As for you james, pm me and we can hook up. Ill be around.

Dave Compson
02-27-2004, 12:02 AM
ok heres the info....taken from another thread in the community discussion...

ATTENTION TO ALL LAS VEGAS MARAUDER OWNERS !

ON MARCH 26, 2004 THE DRAG STRIP WILL OPEN @6PM TILL 1AM.
IT WOULD BE FUN TO RACE THE CARS AND SEE HOW THEY RUN! THE SPEEDWAY CHARGES $10.00 TO RUN ALL NIGHT LONG . IT WOULD BE COOL TO SEE THE CARS RACING EACH OTHER. I WAS JUST AT THE DRAG STRIP AND I DID NOT SEE ONE MARAUDER THERE. SO COME OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN!

LET ME KNOW IF U ARE INTERESTED.

Dave Compson
02-27-2004, 12:03 AM
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8146

ok im done. im looking forward to the meet if you cannot tell.

:banana2: :bandit:

Murader03
02-27-2004, 12:10 AM
Hey all you Vegas guys! Their is a gent from the other Marauder baord who is moving into your area. I told him I'd put his e-mail address out to you all. He's looking to find a group to get info and where to have mods done. Sorry, I forgot his last name, but please give Dave a shout at beeper@rochester.rr.com.

Her bought a new MM and has it stored in your area as he is moving there soon.

Thanks!
:beer:

ParkRanger
02-27-2004, 09:26 AM
Will be in Vegas April 2,3 and 4 to catch Ultimate Fighting Championship and Elton John. Taking the wife and flying in so no MM :(

Sure would like to get together again, though - especially now with all my new mods. :burnout:

Hecker - Thanks for the Sunrise tip. Mike Hess did a great job!

Hope to see y'all soon.

Ranger

LVMarauder
03-01-2004, 11:39 AM
SO does anyone want to take the bull by the horns and throw down a time date and place to meet? How about Friday we hit the drag strip and then saturday go to hot rod or NASCAR Cafe or where ever. If you guys are burnt out on the HR Grill I understand, lets throw some ideas around. I know BullDog is up for the strip.

LVMarauder
03-01-2004, 11:42 AM
On a side note can you guys give me the name of a shop to install UD pullies, about how long does it take and how much should I expect to pay. Thanks.

vegasmarauder
03-02-2004, 12:49 AM
Next midnight madness at the drag strip is Friday, March 26. Dave C, Susan, me, and Travis are going. Gates open at 5. There was another post about it here a bit ago. Maybe we can do another Sunday thing before then..

Dave Compson
03-02-2004, 04:23 AM
I will be in and out of town alot over the month. But know this.. If its happening in vegas. Ill make sure i am home. I am going to be there for the midnight madness. Its going to be a blast!

LVMarauder
03-02-2004, 11:26 PM
As long as your not faster than me anyway. I snuck into pep boys with my "undies" and had them popped in. 65 dollar install. the wrench monkeys couldnt figure out 1st: what the **** the Marauder was and 2nd how to get the crank on and off, I had to show them how to use the breaker bar and instructions and IM 18 and not a mechanic as you all now, common sense goes along way. Anyway, I have nothing but positive things to say about this mod. A noticable increase acceleration, seat of the pants wise.All other systems seem code 4 , ill let you know if anything happens. and where the **** have all of you been , no one posts anymore .

LVMarauder
03-08-2004, 12:39 PM
Hi guys, just wondering when we are going to get together and do this. Anytime after the 16 is good for me.