PDA

View Full Version : Maine MERC'S

MERC2004
11-11-2012, 04:03 PM
Is there a marauder club in Maine?

maineiac
11-11-2012, 04:18 PM
Nope there is new england marauders,I'm in dexter 45 mins away,cool to have another near by.

maineiac
11-11-2012, 04:19 PM
And a silver to boot yee haa

MarylndMarauder
03-11-2013, 10:11 AM
I'm in Rockland and i havent heard of a Marauder club anywhere close

Ms. Denmark
03-11-2013, 10:24 AM
All of you need to come to the New Hampshire meet in August. :cool:

Haggis
03-11-2013, 10:39 AM
Start you own; Maine Marauders.

Guittard22
03-12-2013, 04:20 PM
Start you own; Maine Marauders.

How would someone start that up ? Small meets ? Start a group ? I thinking I going to try to set one up for mass there are a ton of small meets all around that would be nice to see if we could get some MM in there car shows . I have never seen any at all the shows I have been to with my 85 gmc

clmrt
03-12-2013, 05:31 PM
Mine had its first owner in Maine...

maineiac
03-12-2013, 06:22 PM
Just post events on here i'm sure you will get some new england people to attend ,theres a few in Nh ,a couple in Maine and some in Ma.I know there is an owner in Mashpee, not far from you.

Haggis
03-13-2013, 04:15 AM
How would someone start that up ? Small meets ? Start a group ? I thinking I going to try to set one up for mass there are a ton of small meets all around that would be nice to see if we could get some MM in there car shows . I have never seen any at all the shows I have been to with my 85 gmc

Yes.......

NavySeabee
03-13-2013, 05:44 AM

I'm in! I live in Newport, RI and have attended a few car shows in this area last couple of years. Westport is close. If you want to see how many MMs we can gather up maybe for a Saturday lunch/meet around southern MA and RI, count me in!

Pete

Guittard22
03-13-2013, 09:20 PM
I'm in! I live in Newport, RI and have attended a few car shows in this area last couple of years. Westport is close. If you want to see how many MMs we can gather up maybe for a Saturday lunch/meet around southern MA and RI, count me in!

Pete

Sweet that's make 2 of us ...lol I will put a post up in a few days to see what we could get for numbers and go from there . You have a list of events you could pm me so I can keep them in mind .

I am sure I could talk boston mm to join a mini mass group :)

Sorry to take over the ME state group talk by the OP