PDA

View Full Version : NTM, Chuck's, Feb 28th

cruzer
02-28-2004, 09:29 PM
:up: :up: Well, looks like our group reads maps very well. 14 folks and 9 Marauders and a '92 Taurus SHO found their way to Chuck's for lots of conversation and good hamburgers and milkshakes. I'm going to get this post out now and will give details tomorrow. Missed the greatest shot---Logan smoked the whole parking lot on departure--check the Gallery for more pics. If you didn't make this meeting , we missed you and you were talked about, maybe next month. The SVT Club has invited us to their Chuck's Grapevine show on APRIL 17th (I gave wrong date at meeting--5 Saturdays in April)--we'll have our own class for judging. I'll finish this tomorrow. :beer: Maury

Logan
02-29-2004, 11:17 AM
Really? I thought my burnout sucked. I had Metallica cranked and wasn't really paying attention to what I was doing... :)

Petrograde
02-29-2004, 11:33 AM
damn,... looks I missed a good time....

I'll make it one of these days!

Tom

blue92
02-29-2004, 12:48 PM
Thanks guys for the invite, had a great time meeting everyone. You all will have to forgive me I'm lousy with names, but after a couple meets the names will stick in my head. Looking forward to the next time. Next time I'll have my engine bay all cleaned and purdied up.

Hey Maury my SVT membership is up, would the Cougar club except an old Ford and it's owner?

Also I forgot to tell you guys yesterday at the meeting that the DFW-SHO Club has a member that does powdercoating so if any of you guys ever need any powdercoating let me know.

:bounce: :banana:

Petrograde
02-29-2004, 01:12 PM
Also I forgot to tell you guys yesterday at the meeting that the DFW-SHO Club has a member that does powdercoating so if any of you guys ever need any powdercoating let me know.

woo hoo! Does he work for Quality Powder Coating in Carrolton, TX? Those guys did my sway bar and valve covers... They did great work!!! :up:

Tom

Logan
02-29-2004, 02:22 PM
Lone Star Cougar club (Our local host club) is open to all ford enthusiasts. Membership gets you parts at the ford counter at cost + 10% and employee labor rates with the dealership.

blue92
02-29-2004, 06:29 PM
woo hoo! Does he work for Quality Powder Coating in Carrolton, TX? Those guys did my sway bar and valve covers... They did great work!!! :up:

Tom

Nope, he owns his own powdercoating business. HYPERCOAT
Specializing in custom powdercoating...Go from stock to shock !
http://www.hypercoat.com

:banana2:

jfclancy
03-01-2004, 11:52 AM
Really? I thought my burnout sucked. I had Metallica cranked and wasn't really paying attention to what I was doing... :)

Well from where I stood :up: :up: :beer: :banana: :banana2:

Most of us left in Parking Lot were.... WOW!!! I want mine to .....

Joe Clancy :beer:

cruzer
03-01-2004, 09:19 PM
:lol: O K, I dozed off last nite at 9 PM and woke up at 1 AM--so, I'm late again.
Everyone was early or right on time--by 4:30 we had 7 black Marauders , one red Marauder and a blue '92 Tarus SHO. After a group discussion in the parking lot, we moved inside to some good eats--hamburgers and milkshakes made the old fashioned way. Logan, Dan and Colene (2003 MIB), John and Gina (Buckwheat), Steve and Linda and both their Marauders (RVT04), Bill and Kay (Rollin' Thunder), Rod (Rodster), Joe (jfclancy), Donald (blue92) and I discussed our plans for the summer and started our plans for going to Indy. It looks like we will be busy with meetings, shows, drag racing, road racing and social get-togethers for good food and good fellowship.
Back outside for a good look at Logan's hot rod--I'll tell you, that installation is fantastic. Yes, Logan, your burn-out was spectacular for the distance you had to do it---can't wait to see you on the track. The black-pearl wonder will be at the Dallas Auto Show this week-end--stop by and get a look.
Let's get together again soon. :rock: :rock: :rock: Maury