PDA

View Full Version : I will have the pleasure to join you all once again!

01 Interceptor
03-02-2004, 03:05 PM
That's right, I am still in the area. My dad is flying in on the 18th, and we are going to get some stuff done around here and leave the following weekend. That means I'll be present at the next breakfast with my father in the passenger seat. It'll be great to hang out with you guys one more time before I make my way back to the Pacific NW.

Hope to see you all on the 20th! :up:

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention...pics from the last breakfast here. (http://www.superford.org/registry/vehicles/detail.php?id=2044&s=16485#content)

jgc61sr2002
03-02-2004, 06:42 PM
01 - Nice Pictures. :) :up:

01 Interceptor
03-03-2004, 12:19 AM
01 - Nice Pictures. :) :up:

Thank you!

greyghost
03-03-2004, 04:59 AM
Jon, I look forward to seeing you and meeting your Dad.

TAF
03-03-2004, 05:57 AM
Hey Jonathon...that's GREAT news...we'll look forward to having you again!!!:banana2: :up: :beatnik:

MARAUDERCHICK
03-03-2004, 08:19 AM
Hey Jonathon.......

Can't wait to see ya' again!!

Great pictures!!! :bounce:

Paul T. Casey
03-03-2004, 09:17 AM
Speaking of photos, I have a bunch from the breakfast. My only trouble is that I have to re-size them and all that. This will entail me learning how to go about that process. I'm working on it, and in the meantime, I'll be thinking of the whole Atlanta crew while I'm hard at work here in Alabama.

CRUZTAKER
03-03-2004, 09:23 AM
This will entail me learning how to go about that process. I'm working on it....Hey Paul, I have discovered that if the file is too large to attach to a post as a thumbnail, upload it into the gallery, say in the 'events' category, and then use the [i]your link[/img.] link in the post, the pics will resize to their max to fit, and appear in the post full size.

The moderators like the pics put in the gallery, and linked to the post rather than the thumbnail attachments anyway, it saves space, and improves loading speed.

Paul T. Casey
03-03-2004, 09:28 AM
Barry, thanks for the info, but I've been trying to upload to the events with no luck. Picturres are from Maxiva camera, the kind that burns to disk, and most are around the 2 meg size. I'll keep working at it. (if we had one I'd put the diligent smile here.)

01 Interceptor
03-03-2004, 01:01 PM
If you're running Windows XP, go here and download the Image Reziser.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powertoys.asp

Once installed, you may have to reboot. After it's all ready, just right click the photos on your hard drive, select "Resize Picture" and select a format ( I use 800x600 myself.) It makes them a nice smaller photo, that is also dial up friendly in most cases. I have resized some photos and they are still big, but less than 50kb in file size. Good luck! :up:

01 Interceptor
03-08-2004, 12:04 AM
Well, my dad called me tonight. Sadly, he will not be able to join us. He cannot get a cheap flight until the 22nd. So I will be flying solo. Maybe I'll get him to front me some cash so I can get some work done! :up: