PDA

View Full Version : Saved my butt

White Knuckles
01-23-2013, 06:06 PM
MO's SPEED SHOP !!
As the the name implies, this is a place known for all things speed related. They are in the midst of a rebuild and upgrade of my 390FE as part of my restoration of a '65 Mercury Parklane Marauder.

The other side of MO's.......my wife's Chrysler 300C AWD goes all funky and Jeff saves my butt. This is not a normal vehicle that Jeff works on. It is basically a Mercedes drive train with a Chrysler body stuck on top.
The engine runs fine......drive it like an old lady and it runs fine....gas it and all hell breaks loose....I've never experienced anything like it. Threw some codes.

Jeff diagnosed as faulty crank position sensor. He puts it on the lift and oh sh**, there is more crap with this Mercedes all wheel drive...need a midget or special tools to get to sensor.

Then on the third sensor from the parts supplier all is well.
Thanks Jeff, Brandon and Jimbo for taking care of all my other emergencies:up:

Shaijack
01-23-2013, 06:30 PM
I have to agree Mo's Speedy Shop is the best. They have worked on two of my Marauders so far. Black is next to get Mo's affection.

martyo
01-23-2013, 07:35 PM
Thanks Jeff, Brandon and Jimbo for taking care of all my other emergencies:up:

Thise guys would be nothing without me! :P

We are happy that you are happy George!

You are our shop mascot!

martyo
01-23-2013, 07:37 PM
I have to agree Mo's Speedy Shop is the best. They have worked on two of my Marauders so far. Black is next to get Mo's affection.

The third time is the charm! We almost have these cars figured out so when you send us the third one, we should get it right!!!

Spectragod
01-24-2013, 10:18 AM
The third time is the charm! We almost have these cars figured out so when you send us the third one, we should get it right!!!

Keep practicing on Barry's stuff, when your done, I'll drop mine off for some fine tuning, bigger S/C etc......:D

CBT
01-24-2013, 10:19 AM

Please accept this Understatment of the Year trophy on behalf of those of us who know you are sandbagging, lol :trophy1: