PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine State Avatar

SouLRioT
03-07-2004, 01:39 AM
If anyone wants to you are more than welcome to use my avatar to show your with the Sunshine State Marauders!!

Cobra25
03-07-2004, 06:39 AM
If anyone wants to you are more than welcome to use my avatar to show your with the Sunshine State Marauders!! Thank's look's really nice, good job! See ya on the 19 th.

carfixer
03-07-2004, 06:55 AM
If anyone wants to you are more than welcome to use my avatar to show your with the Sunshine State Marauders!!
Sounds good to me. See you on the 19th.

CRUZTAKER
03-07-2004, 08:49 AM
That's one way to get them attached to your name...Not sure I can convince the Buckeye Marauders to pitch their personal ones for a silly flag though:depress: Especially after I spoke too soon and promised them Logan would attach mini-member avitars to all group forum member's sigs.

Atleast yours is cool enough to sacrifice the personal one. I will however miss seeing Carfixer's 'screaming character'....I like that one.:o

Hack Goby
03-07-2004, 09:05 AM
Thats a great logo for you guys,Here in the Motor city we are still working on a few ideas.

carfixer
03-07-2004, 09:09 AM
I will however miss seeing Carfixer's 'screaming character'....I like that one.:o
OK, is this better? :)

SouLRioT
03-07-2004, 08:49 PM
I did like you little guy yelling, i was hoping that you would keep him somehow. See you guys in two weeks.

SouLRioT
02-13-2006, 02:18 PM
Since the Motor City guys changed theres over to the MCM logo, and I noticed that one of our own members wanted their avatar as the SSM, I'll post how to change you avatar over to mine if you are interested (you could also add it to your signature if wanted).

How to change avatar:

Click on preferences on top tool bar
then click on Edit Avatar on the left hand side under control panel
Then go to the bottom of the page and where it says enter avatar url, copy and paste this:
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/image.php?u=903&dateline=1109708216

once done click save changes and you should be done.

If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask.

Bill

Bootlegger
02-13-2006, 03:26 PM
Hey Barry, If you miss the Screaming Character too much, just go to Claudes house when Tallboy is there helping with an install.:)

MaLo03
02-13-2006, 04:02 PM
I like the idea of having all SSM members use the SSM LOGO as the Avatar. Has it ever been brought up? Me likez it....

MI2QWK4U
02-13-2006, 07:21 PM
Since the Motor City guys changed theres over to the MCM logo, and I noticed that one of our own members wanted their avatar as the SSM, I'll post how to change you avatar over to mine if you are interested (you could also add it to your signature if wanted).

How to change avatar:

Then go to the bottom of the page and where it says enter avatar url, copy and paste this:

Bill

Bill, I think thats a great Idea... We are all part of the national club by being here on MM.net. However, it is nice to show a little individual club spirit within our own local groups.

unclebuck
02-13-2006, 07:26 PM
It didn't work.

How to change avatar:

Bill

MarauderTJA
02-14-2006, 05:36 AM

Great idea Bill.

SouLRioT
02-14-2006, 05:55 AM
Buck, try clicking on the link, then copy the url that is in the address bar, then follow my instructions.

94_302
02-14-2006, 08:10 AM
How to change avatar:

Bill

I tried changing it that way, but since the url does not end in .jpg it says invalid. So I hosted it here (http://filebox.vt.edu/users/jeffreyk/SSM.JPG). Maybe I was doing it wrong but if other people are having problems just click on my link and then copy and paste that address in the URL line.

StevenJ
02-14-2006, 09:35 AM
I hope you don't mind I'm using your hosted link for my the avator. Sure looks good though.

Hotrauder
02-14-2006, 09:42 AM
Bill, I like the idea. Had to change the file type to get it to upload but it worked fine. th:) anks Dennis