PDA

View Full Version : Where is EVERYONE?!

HorneDogg
02-17-2013, 06:46 PM
Hey guys,

How have things been going for everyone? I hope life has been bringing constantly great change for all on here. I know that I have not been on here in a while. Well I am back and I am getting ready to drop my motor back in and get Her out on the road! As of yesterday I was finally able to get the engine back together and hopefully going to be able to drop in this or next weekend hopefully. After finally finding a good Head core and all the machine work and parts I should have "Bullet Proof Heads"! The following was completed on the heads. I will post pictures also.

-MMR Stainless Steel .060 Oversized Intake Valves
-MMR Stainless Steel .020 Oversized Exhaust Valves
-MMR Full Race Extreme Heavy Duty Viton Valve Seals
-MMR Full Race Self Lubricating Bronze Valve Guides
-MMR supplied Manley Racing Valve Springs
-MMR Billet Aluminum Cam Spacers
-All new intake valve seats with Three angle valve grind on all valves
-ARP Head Studs
-MMR Billet Aluminum -10 Rear Cooling crossover mod inserts
-MMR Billet Aluminum Intake Plenum Spacer
-Trans Dapt 1" Throttle Body Spacer
-Jeg's Air/Oil Inline Separator for PCV line
-NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
-Grantelli's Hot Street COPs

It took me a while and now just waiting to see if all the hard work, blood, sweat (lots of SWEAT), and tears (yes some tears went into this, hey wrenches slip at akward positions!) pay off and the engine roars to life, screams like a Panther, and runs like a ***** Ape! the Suspense is killing ME! I will be sure to video the first start and post to YouTube.

Anyways its getting to that time of the year again when we can try and start getting together for some meets. I know I am probably jinxing myself by mentioning this before my car is ready but I think we should try and do a Big Kickoff the Spring or Summer Meet with Marauders and Crown Vics. I am Open to Suggestions on places for the meet. I will post another thread on the Club forum about the meet.

I really look forward to meeting everyone and making some new friends that like to talk about Marauders and other cars as much as I do! :beer:

Enjoy the pictures fellow Marauderholics!

:banana::rock::party:Later, Jamie

CBT
02-18-2013, 07:20 AM
That's hot, crank it up! :beer:
What'd the head work cost?

lji372
02-18-2013, 07:38 AM
nice.....

git'r'done :)

HorneDogg
02-18-2013, 06:18 PM
head work cost me around 1600.00 mostly due to the labor
i am probably around 4k in the heads with parts and labor

HorneDogg
02-18-2013, 06:19 PM
hopefully going to get it dropped in here soon.

slickster
02-18-2013, 06:44 PM
Doooooit.......

MOTOWN
02-18-2013, 06:50 PM
Looks Kickazz!!!!!!!!!

WhatsUpDOHC
02-18-2013, 08:06 PM
Subscribing!

SNOOT
04-02-2013, 04:16 PM
Just got my car out of the garage.. It was so nice to sit in and drive after driving my truck all winter..

SC Cheesehead
04-02-2013, 04:18 PM
Sweet!

Love the powder coating! Where'd you get it done?

Mr. Man
04-02-2013, 06:56 PM
Awesome, but good luck with the Granatelli's. I'd go Ford on the COP's.