PDA

View Full Version : I need infor on P.D. blower kits for MM

SpartaPerformance
02-26-2013, 04:37 PM
From what I understand Trilogy no longer makes kits for MM's? What about an Eaton or Whipple? Anybody have a complete list of parts required to fit one of those on?

Spectragod
02-26-2013, 05:53 PM
From what I understand Trilogy no longer makes kits for MM's? What about an Eaton or Whipple? Anybody have a complete list of parts required to fit one of those on?

Pages 8-15

http://www.trilogymotorsports.com/products/assets/MercuryMarauderSCManual.pdf

blkZooM
02-26-2013, 06:20 PM
Your only chance of getting either one of the two to fit on are doing the eaton swap. the main parts you need are the 03-04 lower intake, intercooler, intake intercooler adapter and gotech (sp) brackets. A complete list can be found on the power adder section. About the eaton swap part list page 26 or 27 has basically everything you need

guspech750
02-26-2013, 06:29 PM
Here is my list I used.

Eaton swap parts list

Eaton M112 Supercharger<<<<<<
Lower intake Manifold & Intercooler for M112<<<<<<
Billetflow Pullies and hub size 3.0 or bigger and a 2lb lower pully<<<<<<<
Cobra Intake Tube<<<<<<
Throttle Bracket<<<<<<
Ford Lightning 90mm MAF<<<<<<<
MAFia for Ford<<<<<<
New blower belt tensioner<<<<<<<
Battery, tray and cable:<<<<<<<<
IAT sensor from 199-2004 Ford Lightning and pigtail:<<<<<<<<<<
Heat exc (FrozenBoost Type 100)<<<<<<
IC pump<<<<<<
Fuel Injectors (39 lb)<<<<<<
IC reservoir<<<<<<
2 Belts<<<<<<<<
Eaton Swap brackets<<<<<<
Misc hoses, wires bolts and fittings
4" Air filter and adapter<<<<<<<<
Ford GT or SVT Focus Fuel Pump
Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump 20amp<<<<<<<
Modified COT<<<<<<
Welding of COT or contact Zack

Alternator pulley f5az-10344-a Motorcraft gp-712

Sent from my iPhone 4S

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

jb513
03-11-2013, 12:49 PM

I have to ask.... Are you thinking about putting a kit together? PLEASE SAY YES!!!!!

lji372
03-11-2013, 02:00 PM
I have to ask.... Are you thinking about putting a kit together? PLEASE SAY YES!!!!!

if so i know where there's a machine shop.....AND i might know who poured a lower intake ;) could see what info they might have if they did it;);). also know where there is a cmm to reverse engineer a few things shhhh........

SC Cheesehead
03-11-2013, 04:14 PM

Your only chance of getting either one of the two to fit on are doing the eaton swap. the main parts you need are the 03-04 lower intake, intercooler, intake intercooler adapter and gotech (sp) brackets. A complete list can be found on the power adder section. About the eaton swap part list page 26 or 27 has basically everything you need

Tommy,

PM me with your e-mail address and I can send you a more user friendly version of the Eaton swap info.

jb513
03-11-2013, 05:03 PM
if so i know where there's a machine shop.....AND i might know who poured a lower intake ;) could see what info they might have if they did it;);). also know where there is a cmm to reverse engineer a few things shhhh........

You just became my new best friend!!!

guspech750
03-11-2013, 06:21 PM
Tommy,

PM me with your e-mail address and I can send you a more user friendly version of the Eaton swap info.

I believe I already emailed that info you had sent me a while ago. ;)

Sent from my iPhone 4S

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

jb513
03-21-2013, 06:14 PM
So Mr. Spartaperformance. Are you thinking about putting a blower kit together or are you just teasing me?? There are a LOT of members that would line up for this!!! Just saying...

Limited360
03-21-2013, 06:59 PM
In for more info :)

SpartaPerformance
03-23-2013, 06:04 AM
No I'm not putting a kit together. I needed the list for another performance shop. 1 of their customers dropped off a Marauder to them and said "make it faster".

SC Cheesehead
03-23-2013, 07:59 AM
No I'm not putting a kit together. I needed the list for another performance shop. 1 of their customers dropped off a Marauder to them and said "make it faster".

Banjo Matthews - "Speed costs money, kid. How fast you wanna go?"

;)

rocky
03-23-2013, 10:15 AM
So Mr. Spartaperformance. Are you thinking about putting a blower kit together or are you just teasing me?? There are a LOT of members that would line up for this!!! Just saying...

Yes...there would be a line!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5

MarauderMike
03-23-2013, 12:18 PM

I always wonder why some people think the lower intake used on the Marauder for the Eaton blower is anything other than a 2003 Mustang Cobra lower intake, slightly modified. :dunno:

lji372
03-23-2013, 01:49 PM
I always wonder why some people think the lower intake used on the Marauder for the Eaton blower is anything other than a 2003 Mustang Cobra lower intake, slightly modified. :dunno:

Primarily because I talked to a guy a couple months back who told me his foundry worked on it indirectly. That's all nothing more than that.....:dunno:

Perhaps he misspoke???

SC Cheesehead
03-23-2013, 04:07 PM
Primarily because I talked to a guy a couple months back who told me his foundry worked on it indirectly. That's all nothing more than that.....:dunno:

Perhaps he misspoke???

If the LIM is used for an Eaton swap, the OEM Cobra part is a direct bolt-on. If it's being used for a Trilogy set-up, then like Mike sez, yup, an adaptor is needed to position the blower head and intercooler correctly.