PDA

View Full Version : Ontario Quebec owners look here

Serge
03-09-2004, 03:43 PM
Just wanted to let Ontario and Quebec members know that there is now Ontario Quebec Crown Victoria Owners website dedicated to Crown Victoria, Grand Marquis, Marauder and Town Car. You will be able to find about upcoming meet information there. Check it out here, www.oqcvo.com (http://www.oqcvo.com) and hope to see some Marauder owners join. :up:

MapleLeafMerc
03-09-2004, 08:55 PM
Thanks Serge!

Did you get the second email of info from me for my account?

Larry

Serge
03-10-2004, 08:49 AM
Yea i did, I added you to the members page.

Dr Caleb
03-10-2004, 02:05 PM
Yup yup. Typical easterners. Forgetting Canada doesn't end at the Manitoba/Ontairo border :)

TripleTransAm
03-10-2004, 02:13 PM
Hmmm.... I never realized there was anything beyond the large body of water that is Saskatchewan's ocean front. Our apologies...

Serge
03-10-2004, 03:17 PM
Yup yup. Typical easterners. Forgetting Canada doesn't end at the Manitoba/Ontairo border :)
Heh actually this is a local type of club. If it was for the rest of Canada as well then I would have called it "Canadian Crown Vic Owners". Maybe someone from the western part can make one for BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. Notice I didn't include Maritimes either.:D

Dr Caleb
03-10-2004, 03:30 PM
Hmmm.... I never realized there was anything beyond the large body of water that is Saskatchewan's ocean front. Our apologies...

Yea, we seperated about a year ago. We're an island in the south Pacific now ;)

Not a bad ideer Serge!

Serge
02-06-2007, 09:44 AM
Just wanted to bring this post back up. I've updated the site on a new domain and added forums. Those who wish to join are welcome to.

snowbird
02-06-2007, 10:07 AM
I understand Dr Caleb idea of going south Pacific is three year old but, since it minus 20 something since a couple of weeks down here, i would gladly join Alberta .... :)

max454
02-06-2007, 01:43 PM
Just wanted to bring this post back up. I've updated the site on a new domain and added forums. Those who wish to join are welcome to.

link ? says account suspended

chader
02-06-2007, 02:24 PM
JOINING MAY NOT BE A BAD IDEA,ALLTOUGH I'M FROM ALBERTA...NOT QUE OR ONT.

Serge
02-06-2007, 02:31 PM
link ? says account suspended

I noticed that too when I got home. I will have to see what's going on.