PDA

View Full Version : Repaired BCMs

fastblackmerc
03-18-2013, 07:11 AM
If your blower motor isn't working or runs at one speed and tapping the BCM fixes the problem you need a BCM.

I can now offer repaired BCM's, Blower Control Module

These units are repaired and tested. Guaranteed to not fail again.

As you know even a new BCM will eventually fail, just like the LCM's and EATC's.

The cost is $25.00 (shipping included)

The only thing I ask is that you send your old BCM back so I can repair it and get it to someone else.

IwantmyMMnow!
03-18-2013, 11:01 AM
^^^+1^^^

Mine quit working December last year; got a FBM-repaired BCM and it's been working like a champ since then.

Just one question, Jim; what am I supposed to do with the radioactive waste? :D

fastblackmerc
03-18-2013, 11:18 AM
^^^+1^^^

Mine quit working December last year; got a FBM-repaired BCM and it's been working like a champ since then.

Just one question, Jim; what am I supposed to do with the radioactive waste? :D

Dump it anywhere.

PRCARGUY
03-18-2013, 06:32 PM
Hmm... :bows:

jb513
04-07-2013, 01:02 PM
Hi Jim. I was wondering if I could change all the backlite dash gages from green to red? I have a radio that i can change the colour infinatly and all though green looks ok the red pops and would really look good if all the bulbs were red. I guess I can't do anything about the clock? It being a 03 it has the clocks in the dash. Thanks. Jeff.

fastblackmerc
04-07-2013, 01:08 PM
Hi Jim. I was wondering if I could change all the backlite dash gages from green to red? I have a radio that i can change the colour infinatly and all though green looks ok the red pops and would really look good if all the bulbs were red. I guess I can't do anything about the clock? It being a 03 it has the clocks in the dash. Thanks. Jeff.

They can be changed but it's alot of tedious work..... not as simple as changing bulbs. Gauges have to come apart, the green film has to be removed and then everything has to be reassembled.

I can do it but the labor cost would be very very high.

jb513
04-07-2013, 01:57 PM
They can be changed but it's alot of tedious work..... not as simple as changing bulbs. Gauges have to come apart, the green film has to be removed and then everything has to be reassembled.

I can do it but the labor cost would be very very high.

Thanks for this Jim. I didn't realize there was film involved, thought it was just bulbs. Oh well, I'll add it to the list when I win the lottery!!

xopher
04-28-2014, 02:51 PM
I'm next in line in the BCM pool. Sent you a PM, Jim.

fastblackmerc
04-30-2014, 12:08 PM
As you may know I repair failed BCMs and send them to members for a slight fee. I ask that the old BCM be sent back so I can continue the cycle.

I don't have any in stock since I haven't gotten any returned.

If you have old BCM(s) I'll pay the shipping if you send them to me.

fastblackmerc
10-05-2014, 08:53 AM
I have four repaired BCM's ready for shipment.

$25.00 shipped, all I ask is that you return your old one so can repair it and offer it to another member.

fastblackmerc
01-02-2015, 05:24 AM
:bump: :bump:

Baconbit
03-10-2015, 02:46 PM
Still available? I would like one but it will be a few weeks before I can get the old one out and sent back to you.

fastblackmerc
03-10-2015, 03:37 PM
Still available? I would like one but it will be a few weeks before I can get the old one out and sent back to you.

Yes, PM me.

Gerry24
03-10-2015, 03:52 PM
Thanks for the heads up Fastblackmerc

fastblackmerc
07-14-2015, 09:21 AM
Does anyone have any old BCM's they need to get rid of?

SilverPhoenix
12-14-2021, 09:59 PM
Hey Jim, sent you a PM roughly a week ago. My ETAC only works on 2 settings, off and full blast. I'm in the Charlotte area now so can drive to your place to do a BCM swap. Let me know when you'd be available, thanks.