PDA

View Full Version : North Texas Marauders Meeting Information!

Pages : [1] 2

Logan
07-23-2002, 04:41 PM
Want to meet fellow North Texas Marauder Owners?

North Texas Marauders meets in conjunction with and as a part of The Lone Star Cougar Club, which is a Performance Mercury Club open to all Ford products. Currently they have 25+ members and have been in existence for over 12+ years.
If you've any questions, please feel free to check their web site http://www.mercurycougars.com
The NTM has existed since Early 2002 and had about 20 very active members during 2002-2005 with semi-annual picnics , drag racing, road course racing and a bunch of car shows. We also had the first national meeting--The Texas Roundup-- that became Marauderville I . We had 54 Marauders there ( I think that's right ). We have had an annual meet at Centerville, TX for the last few years. Our founder, Logan, was the power behind the whole thing and devoted a lots of his time and money to make the mercurymarauder.org one of the finest organizations in the car business---THANK YOU, Logan. In recent years, the activity has tapered off until we have a hard time getting 5 or more Marauders together. PLEASE, if you own a Marauder, get active in our forum so we can plan more events again---if you don't participate , we can't plan events. There are so many places to have fun nearby---Texas Motor Speedway, The Motorplex at Ennis, The Auto Ranch in Cressom, and hundreds of local Auto Shows that would be glad to have us--we had our own Marauder Class for 4 years. Sooooooo, if you want to meet your fellow Marauder owners, learn about the Marauder's history and meet some of the nicest folks---just join us and be a part of it.

I'm Maury Seitz, Forum Moderator, Activities Person, Historian and general Marauder freek who can be reached at cruzermm@aol.com or 817-296-3819 or PM in the Forum--filling in for Logan while he enjoys being with his family. It would be fantastic if we could return to our former active membership levels. You become active and I will guarantee I'll keep you busy---Looking forward to making a lot of new friends, Cruzer

D C
07-24-2002, 11:10 AM
That sounds like alot of fun. I will make plans to be there for the August meeting.

cruzer
09-24-2003, 08:03 PM
Petro, the next meeting will be Thurs. Oct. 9th at John Eagle Lincoln Mercury at 6200 Lemmon Ave near Love Field at 7 PM-pizza and soda served--join the group--see you there, maury

Petrograde
09-24-2003, 08:22 PM
Thanks Maury,
I was just up there today getting my state insp. done. Hopefully I'll have my valve covers and alt. bracket painted Ford Blue by then. Ya hear that Rumble? you still interested?

I look forward to it!

forensix
09-26-2003, 06:15 AM
Oh wait a minute.....DAMN!!!! I have class on Thursdays!!! Maybe I can skip just one night....hmmmmmm;)

rumble
09-26-2003, 06:27 AM
Mr. Petrograde,
Please let me know as soon as you have changed your VC's. Unfortunately I have to fly back to Detroit and will miss the Eagle
meeting. When you are ready I will make arrangements to get
the covers and lay the cash on you. Also, can you give me the
correct number for the Alternator bracket?

Petrograde
09-26-2003, 06:44 AM
I can do better than give you the number Rumble, I'll give you my old bracket.

Tom

Logan
09-26-2003, 08:00 AM
We should really plan a get together on a weekend or plan on going to a show or cruise... Thought's anyone?

Petrograde
09-26-2003, 08:12 AM
Count me in,
Didn't I hear something on the radio about a car show soon? Like, this weekend? I didn't quite hear it all since I was busy swearing at some a-hole on I-30 :D

Racerx88
09-26-2003, 08:29 AM
That would be the Goodguys Show at Texas Motor Speedway Oct. 4-5.

They won't let our cars in, but maybe we could meet out there and at least park together. I'll probably be out there Saturday morning.

Petrograde
09-26-2003, 08:41 AM
That's a thought Dean,

also, isn't there something car related going on at State Fair?

Tom

Racerx88
09-26-2003, 08:52 AM
Well, there's always the new car displays at the Fair. Also, there's usually some displays from area car clubs outside the Auto Building. Don't know which ones though.

Hemlock
09-26-2003, 10:08 AM
WILL BE A PLAYER FOR A CRUISE NITE , LET ME KNOW WHEN !

rumble
09-26-2003, 02:00 PM
Dean, The Chucks Gig was great last month. Think you could persuade your Buick friends to have us back?

cruzer
09-26-2003, 08:25 PM
Count me in--the show at the Fair was today and the Lone Star Cougar Club invited me to the corrall with them--had about 16 Cougars---beautiful--got lots of comments on the Marauder--mainly " a what ?" Sure was fun thanks LSCC--how about tomorrow Sat at the Chucks at hwy 26 (Grapevine Hwy) and hwy 114 in the Target shopping center North of 114--sponsored by the SVT club--good group---5PM to 8 PM ? Maury

Petrograde
09-26-2003, 09:25 PM
Where Maury?
You have an address? if you do, no prob! I'll find you with my GPS

Tom

Logan
09-27-2003, 05:44 AM
Take Hwy 114 westbound from DFW airport, take the hwy 26 exit, you'll run smack into chucks on the right hand side just befor the lights.

Petrograde
09-27-2003, 08:07 AM
OK, just out of curiosity. What is Chuck's?

BUCKWHEAT
09-27-2003, 08:36 AM
Petro, Chucks is an average hamburger joint with a great parking lot. The SH114 exit sign you want will say "route 26, colleyville". It is west of the intersection of 360 & 114, if you are coming north from Arlington area. Like Logan said, once you are onto the exit ramp, you will turn into the Chucks (Target) parking lot before you get onto SH26. If you miss the turn, and get to the light, do a right & right and you're there.

Petrograde
09-27-2003, 08:55 AM
ok cool, thanks. sounds easy enough, .. hehe .. famous last words!

Who is all planning on going out there tonight? Sounds fun.

Logan
09-27-2003, 10:02 AM
I'm going to try and sneak down for an hour or so... :)

cruzer
09-27-2003, 11:26 AM
Have two family birthdays today--I forgot--will get there as soon as possible, maury

Petrograde
09-27-2003, 12:40 PM
ok,.. I'm gonna try to get there around 5pm or so.

cruzer
09-27-2003, 07:23 PM
Whew!!!! What a day !!! A birthday party for 2 son-in-laws and a sister in law---18 family present--lasted til 7:30 pm--stopped by Chuck's at 7:50 and they said the only Marauder they saw just cruised by---who was it ??? They have invited us to come next month--4th Sat---it will be their last cruise for this year and they told me if we can guarantee 5 or more cars, they will create a class for us with all the goodies--I have to let them know asap--let me know if you can commit. Sorry I missed you, Maury

Petrograde
09-27-2003, 07:32 PM
I was there for about an hour and a half. I sat and drank coffee from Starbucks and smoked cigarettes, while watching everyone come and go.

Well, at least I know where it is now. I drove right by it at first. My GPS said "arriving at destination" I looked my GPS right in the ,.. uh,.. monitor and said "BULLSHhhh...." :lol: I drove around the lot almost ready to give up, and there was Chuck's

I'd be happy to come out on the 4th. Just let me know what time.

Tom

rumble
09-28-2003, 06:52 AM
Petrograde, That's the 4th Saturday, which is Oct 25th.

Petrograde
09-28-2003, 08:10 AM
oh,.. thanks Rumble!

Petrograde
10-07-2003, 06:09 AM
The monthly John Eagle meet is tonight right?

Tom

Logan
10-07-2003, 07:47 AM
Nope. 2nd THURSDAY of each month... It's on Thursday night... The 9th... :)

My car is at Eagle getting the Eibach's installed today though...

Petrograde
10-07-2003, 09:54 AM
oh yeah,... I've been all discombobulated lately! You can imagine how bummed out I was earlier when I found out it was tuesday,.. not thursday!

I'm looking forward to seeing Eibachs installed!

Tom

cruzer
10-08-2003, 06:15 PM
Just a reminder--tomorrow nite at John Eagle--haven't got 5 commitments for the 25th show in Grapevine--need to know by tomorrow---see you there, Maury

Petrograde
10-08-2003, 06:19 PM
Count me in Maury!

cruzer
11-09-2003, 08:28 PM
Just a reminder--John Eagle on Thursday the 13th about 7 PM---be sure to plan on being at the Car Show on the 16th--let's keep the momentum going thru the winter and really be rolling by next spring. See you Thursday, Maury

cruzer
11-12-2003, 09:32 PM
Remember, John Eagle tomorrow nite---6:30 pizza--meeting at 7 PM---see you there, maury

Petrograde
11-12-2003, 10:39 PM
sorry guys,... wish I could come. but, I'm moving to Killeen tomorrow. :( there is a very slight possiblity that I'll make it to the show on Sun. I wiil try... but, I may show up in a U-Haul! :lol:

Tom

rumble
11-13-2003, 01:46 PM
Sorry but I don't get off work tonight until after 6:30PM.
Hope to make the Sims show on Sunday though.

cruzer
11-13-2003, 10:59 PM
Thanks to all who made it--we had a good group and got to talk about a few things---ik04 had suggested to me we should have an East Texas Tour--originating in the metroplex--South to San Antonio--over to I-45 for a link up with the Houston folks---then????--lets hear some thoughts on this-----Hope the weather holds--see all of you on Sunday morning in the Sym's lot at Mockingbird and Lemmon. Maury

cruzer
12-10-2003, 10:06 PM
Marauders at John Eagle Thurs 11th at around 6:30 PM--lots to talk about--see you there, Maury

Logan
12-11-2003, 06:20 AM
There is? Ah well... I'll be there. :)

2003 MIB
12-11-2003, 07:01 AM
I wish I could. I'm stuck in KY (the State not the jelly) until late tonight. Sorry...

Hemlock
12-11-2003, 07:12 AM
WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE TONITE , SEE YA THERE . CHEERS!!

cruzer
03-09-2004, 10:06 PM
Don't forget the March meeting Thursday, March 11th at John Eagle---See you there , Maury

jfclancy
03-11-2004, 08:06 PM
Don't forget the March meeting Thursday, March 11th at John Eagle---See you there , Maury

Missed the Lone Star meet Had to work.

Joe Clancy

cruzer
03-30-2004, 09:25 PM
Don't forget, Thursday, April 8th, 6:30-7 PM at the usual place, John Eagle L/M at Mockingbird and Lemmon--hot pizza and fun---find out about the events planned for this summer--see you there. Maury

cruzer
05-10-2004, 08:21 PM
Don't miss the monthly meeting of the Lone Star Cougar Club/North Texas Marauder this Thursday, May 13, 2004, John Eagle L/M at Mockingbird and Lemmon. Arrive early (about 6:30) meeting at 7:00 (pizza) out to the parking lot at 8:00--home ???? PM. Lots of things to talk about--- cancelled LSCC Show--AER Show--TMS--future shows. Get in on the latest info--Hope to see you there, Maury

cruzer
06-04-2004, 07:36 PM
It's that time again---time goes by entirely too fast.. This Thursday, June 10, is Lone Star Cougar Club meeting night at John Eagle Lincoln Mercury. Plan to arrive between 6-6:30--meeting starts at 7---outside at 8---leave at ?. I sure hope this weather quits playing with us---a clear nite would be nice. Marauderville II is only days away and there are things that need to be discussed and we surely want to see the latest additions to Logan's mobile. Pizza and refreshments courtesy of John Eagle L/M . We also need to make plans to support LSCC in the upcoming shows and the State Fair---come and get in on the fun----See ya'll there, Maury

Johnman
06-05-2004, 07:49 PM
I'm gonna try to make it this time! No, really!

cruzer
06-05-2004, 08:00 PM
Great to hear you can make it---weather looks good--blue looks good---all is well :up: Maury

Logan
06-06-2004, 05:07 AM
I should be there...

jfclancy
06-07-2004, 12:04 PM
I should be there...

will try real hard to make it!

Joe :beer:

2003 MIB
06-07-2004, 12:10 PM
I'll be there about 4:30 (doesn't make sense to drive home) if anyone wants to B/S for a while until the meeting starts.

RVT04
06-09-2004, 04:13 PM
I'll be there about 4:30 (doesn't make sense to drive home) if anyone wants to B/S for a while until the meeting starts.
should be there about 3;30 as i will drive over from work
don't know if linda will mqake it as she works until whenever
see you tomorrow

Redster
06-09-2004, 04:26 PM
should be there about 3;30 as i will drive over from work
don't know if linda will mqake it as she works until whenever
see you tomorrow
Won't make this one. I'm headed to Tulsa tomorrow for the annual Mid-America Ford meet. Signed up for the track tour at Hallett on Friday. Hope I leave all this rain behind.

2003 MIB
06-10-2004, 10:18 AM
Won't make this one. I'm headed to Tulsa tomorrow for the annual Mid-America Ford meet. Signed up for the track tour at Hallett on Friday. Hope I leave all this rain behind.

Have a safe trip, Bro. The rain is bumming me out. I'll be driving the Ranger this evening because the weather's been so Seattle-like and I didn't want to attempt any water crossings with the Marauder.

2003 MIB
06-10-2004, 10:19 AM

Yeah, J-Lo's married her one and only too... :D

cruzer
07-03-2004, 09:18 PM
This will be the last meeting before some of us leave for MaraudervilleII and it would be nice to have a big turn-out. If you haven't made one of these meetings, you are missing a good time---sooo, try to be there---Mockingbird and Lemmon around 6:30 - 7 PM--free pizza and cold drinks. Everyone have a fun and safe July 4th--see you at J/E, Maury :beer:

RVT04
07-05-2004, 02:21 PM
This will be the last meeting before some of us leave for MaraudervilleII and it would be nice to have a big turn-out. If you haven't made one of these meetings, you are missing a good time---sooo, try to be there---Mockingbird and Lemmon around 6:30 - 7 PM--free pizza and cold drinks. Everyone have a fun and safe July 4th--see you at J/E, Maury :beer:
I AM COMING TO THE MEETING AND WE ARE GOING TO MMII

2003 MIB
07-06-2004, 10:24 AM
I AM COMING TO THE MEETING AND WE ARE GOING TO MMII
That's wonderful news, S&L !!! When do y'all plan to head for Indy? I'll be at J/E around 4:30 on Thursday if you wanna B/S for a while...

Johnman
07-06-2004, 06:53 PM
I'll be headed to Vancouver for a brief vacation tomorrow with the wife and sans kiddos. (Sans car, too-he wanted to go to St. Thomas). Have fun, guys and gals!

2003 MIB
07-07-2004, 04:15 AM
I'll be headed to Vancouver for a brief vacation tomorrow with the wife and sans kiddos. (Sans car, too-he wanted to go to St. Thomas). Have fun, guys and gals!
Have a safe and fun trip, John. Sounds really cool!

Logan
07-07-2004, 05:49 AM
Have fun John... I miss Vancouver... :(

Hangin' out on the beaches in White Rock (http://www.whiterockonline.com/beacheswest.htm) or wandering through Stanley Park (http://www.seestanleypark.com/), two of my favorite things to do!

Rollin'Thunder
07-08-2004, 07:19 PM
Well, I was going tonight. Then someone wanted to see my pickup that I am going to sell. Guess what??!! He was a NO-SHOW! :mad2: Guess I'll try for next month.

Redster
07-08-2004, 07:34 PM
Well, I was going tonight. Then someone wanted to see my pickup that I am going to sell. Guess what??!! He was a NO-SHOW! :mad2: Guess I'll try for next month.

By the time I got there Bill most of the pizza was gone. I figured you had been there and left.

Rollin'Thunder
07-08-2004, 07:45 PM
By the time I got there Bill most of the pizza was gone. I figured you had been there and left.
D_ _ n!!!! I thought I had slipped one by you! :lol: :lol: Sure wuz good! :rolleyes: :P

cruzer
08-05-2004, 07:57 PM
If you have recovered from the trip to MV II, it's time for us to assemble at John Eagle again. THURS. AUG 12th---come about 6:30 ---meeting starts at 7---hot pizza --if you get there early--and soda---- courtesy of Sonny :up: . Lots of stories to tell and lots of plans to be made--lets have a big turn-out--see you there, :rock: Maury

2003 MIB
08-06-2004, 03:53 AM
If you have recovered from the trip to MV II, it's time for us to assemble at John Eagle again. THURS. AUG 12th---come about 6:30 ---meeting starts at 7---hot pizza --if you get there early--and soda---- courtesy of Sonny :up: . Lots of stories to tell and lots of plans to be made--lets have a big turn-out--see you there, :rock: Maury
I can't imagine being anywhere else, Maury...I'm still baffled how you ditched us before we hit St. Louis.

RVT04
08-06-2004, 05:58 PM

Hope to be able to attend. Stephen's mom is getting her second treatment on Aug. 11, so may not be able to attend. But sure would love to and share in all the stories.
Oh thanks everyone, but i found my CELL PHONE . Silly me, or Blonde me, it was in my back dash the whole time. Even on the drag racing.
Well gotta go for now. Hope to get back to the site real soon.
Sure had a GREAT TIME.

RVT04 B

jfclancy
08-09-2004, 11:56 AM

Oh SURE!
Get there at 1830 err 6:30 P.M. all the pizza will be gone! Well good Lord willing and the creek don't rise I will get my share. Hope You MVII folks brings lots of pictures.

Joe :beer: :beer: :beer:

Batman
08-09-2004, 02:09 PM
Count me in for August!

cruzer
08-09-2004, 07:29 PM
After being gone for a week :rock: :beer: :banana: :lol: :burnout: ;) I came home to a hornet's nest. Am pretty well caught up on the honey-dos but have one complication. My son, Kevin's, wife, Karen, has suffered from debilitating migrains for years--this past week she started tremors, seizures and periods of unconciousness :shake: . She is being admitted to Baylor Medical research Center tomorrow morning. Kevin and Karen's Mom will be staying with us til they find out what is wrong. My computer is in the apartment we have built into our home, and they will be staying there. Sooo, my access to my computer will be limited, especially at nite, --I'll try to read my mail and check posts daily. Plan to be at John Eagle Thursday---see you all there, Maury

Logan
08-10-2004, 05:42 AM
I'll be there...

RVT04
08-10-2004, 09:26 AM
After being gone for a week :rock: :beer: :banana: :lol: :burnout: ;) I came home to a hornet's nest. Am pretty well caught up on the honey-dos but have one complication. My son, Kevin's, wife, Karen, has suffered from debilitating migrains for years--this past week she started tremors, seizures and periods of unconciousness :shake: . She is being admitted to Baylor Medical research Center tomorrow morning. Kevin and Karen's Mom will be staying with us til they find out what is wrong. My computer is in the apartment we have built into our home, and they will be staying there. Sooo, my access to my computer will be limited, especially at nite, --I'll try to read my mail and check posts daily. Plan to be at John Eagle Thursday---see you all there, Maury
KAREN IMMEDIATELY WENT ON OUR PRAYER LIST AND OF COURSE THE WHOLE FAMILY AS WELL
HANG TOUGH BIG GUY
LOVE SR

jfclancy
08-11-2004, 05:32 AM
KAREN IMMEDIATELY WENT ON OUR PRAYER LIST AND OF COURSE THE WHOLE FAMILY AS WELL
HANG TOUGH BIG GUY
LOVE SR
^^^^ What he said! Without question in our prayers, Will make every attempt to make meeting, need Pizza FIX.

Joe Clancy :beer: :beer:

cruzer
08-11-2004, 06:53 PM
Just got back from the hospital--great news--the research team discovered a rare parathyroid condition (only 4 cases in the U S) and it looks like surgery will give her a future with no more migrains. Kevin had his first good nights sleep in months and looks like she will be going home Monday. THANKS for all the prayers--I know God heard you. Love you guys and gals, Maury
PS--will be at John Eagle as planned ---see you there.

Redster
08-11-2004, 06:58 PM
Just got back from the hospital--great news--the research team discovered a rare parathyroid condition (only 4 cases in the U S) and it looks like surgery will give her a future with no more migrains. Kevin had his first good nights sleep in months and looks like she will be going home Monday. THANKS for all the prayers--I know God heard you. Love you guys and gals, Maury
PS--will be at John Eagle as planned ---see you there.

great news :bounce: I won't make the meeting this time, my boss is sending me to Springfield, IL to ride a train. Gee, it feels like I was in Illinois just last week :shot:
I miss the corn.

Johnman
08-11-2004, 07:14 PM
I'm glad your daughter-in-law is on the road to recovery, Maury. God bless your family. I can't be there at J-E tomorrow, because it's my son's 6th birthday (I know,like I need an excuse not to show up). But I'll try to make the September meeting.

Rollin'Thunder
08-11-2004, 09:10 PM
Great news, Maury! Prayers do make a difference. We are happy things are better for her and your family. I'll try to make the meeting this time! :rolleyes: 'Til then get some rest. :sleepy: Bill

MYSTA KANG
08-12-2004, 02:13 PM
I will be at the meeting. Its been a loooooooooooooong time!

hdwrench
09-19-2004, 04:31 PM
:poke: how often do you have meetings? and where?

cruzer
09-19-2004, 08:04 PM
:poke: how often do you have meetings? and where?
We have a regular meeting the second Thursday of every month at John Eagle Lincoln/Mercury at Mockingbird and Lemmon--arrive between 6:30-7 PM--we meet with the Lone Star Cougar Club (our sponsoring club)--Details are in First post of this string.
We also meet as a Marauder group at the SVT cruise nite the fourth Saturday of the month at the Chucks Hambergers in Grapevine in the Target lot. Why don't you join us this Saturday? It's a great bunch and we have had 15 Marauders in one night---hope to see you there, Maury

hdwrench
09-19-2004, 08:49 PM
We have a regular meeting the second Thursday of every month at John Eagle Lincoln/Mercury at Mockingbird and Lemmon--arrive between 6:30-7 PM--we meet with the Lone Star Cougar Club (our sponsoring club)--Details are in First post of this string.
We also meet as a Marauder group at the SVT cruise nite the fourth Saturday of the month at the Chucks Hambergers in Grapevine in the Target lot. Why don't you join us this Saturday? It's a great bunch and we have had 15 Marauders in one night---hope to see you there, Maury
Ok. yeah i know where john eagle is, i was there today looking for a marauder but they only had one out front. I was looking for one with a sunroof to see how it looked. Basically, if i get the car it is gonna cost me a lot so im thinking i might as well get it totally loaded.

What time do you meet at chucks? maybe i can leave work early.

cruzer
10-10-2004, 07:32 PM
Thursday, Oct 14th is the regular LSCC/NTM meeting at John Eagle--I'll be there early for maintainence--so I'll see you there. Remember--about 6:30 PM , Mockingbird and Lemmon--got to wind up the plans for the picnic that night--order the meals and see what else we have to do. I'll post all the info on the picnic on Friday nite. Drive safely, Maury

Vortex
11-05-2004, 08:38 PM
Is the next meeting on Veterans Day?

cruzer
11-05-2004, 10:18 PM
Is the next meeting on Veterans Day?
The next meeting will be on Nov 11th, Veteran's Day at John Eagle as usual--then there will be the Car Show on the 13th from 9AM til 2 PM in Syms parking lot on Mockingbird at Lemmon--Hope to see a big group of Marauders at both, Maury

jfclancy
12-01-2004, 07:12 AM
The next meeting will be on Nov 11th, Veteran's Day at John Eagle as usual--then there will be the Car Show on the 13th from 9AM til 2 PM in Syms parking lot on Mockingbird at Lemmon--Hope to see a big group of Marauders at both, Maury

OK now the NEXT meeting is next Thursday .. remember if you pay $20.00
before the meeting starts it covers your dues for the next year.. After it starts the price goes to $26.00. JUST A reminder it is Your money.

Joe Clancy :beer: :mad:

MAD-3R
12-01-2004, 09:10 AM
OK now the NEXT meeting is next Thursday .. remember if you pay $20.00
before the meeting starts it covers your dues for the next year.. After it starts the price goes to $26.00. JUST A reminder it is Your money.

Joe Clancy :beer: :mad:

Dues? What do the Dues cover?

jfclancy
12-01-2004, 02:30 PM
Dues? What do the Dues cover?
Reduced pricing from the host dealer John Eagle L/M on both labor and parts, also free pizza before every meeting.
This applies to the Lonestar Cougar Club dues also it gets you a "free" day at The Great State Fair of Texas. And several other car shows and stuff like that there.

Joe Clancy

2003 MIB
12-01-2004, 04:09 PM
Reduced pricing from the host dealer John Eagle L/M on both labor and parts, also free pizza before every meeting.
This applies to the Lonestar Cougar Club dues also it gets you a "free" day at The Great State Fair of Texas. And several other car shows and stuff like that there.

Joe Clancy
Your birthday has made you much wiser Big Joe!- I hope it was a good one.
I made my dues up on my first transmission service at J/E.

Phil- no pressure to join. Come hang out and see if it makes sense for you. We want to see y'all anyway and always welcome "guests".

Johnman
12-01-2004, 07:45 PM
The Cougar Club membership is well worth it. I don't make many meetings, but I saved $60 on my last scheduled maintenance at John Eagle. I had to insist on the discount both when I dropped it off and when I picked it up (they tried to bill me for the full amount initially) , but I got the discount and my membership was paid off several times over. I got the impression that they didn't purposley "forget", but just don't get that many customers who get the same discount employees do. Their service was very courteous. Give yourself the gift that keeps on giving, and let's hope this generous program lasts.

hdwrench
12-01-2004, 08:12 PM

Joe Clancy
sounds like a good deal... guess ill have to show up early with a 20

cruzer
12-01-2004, 08:48 PM
Thanks, guys for starting the reminder--been kinda busy--yep--thurs. Dec 9th. before 7 PM at John Eagle. Now, the service writer that handles the Marauders and discounts best is Jared Martin--he's the ass't Service mansger and gets the job done. Just call him on his dedicated line---214-353-3513--just tell him you have a Marauder and are a member of the Lone Star Cougar Club and what you need and when--he'll do his best to accomodate you--he's done some great work for me. See you there.
Also check out the thread I am about to post on the Club Christmas Party. Ya'll come----Maury

RVT04
12-03-2004, 08:19 AM
Thanks, guys for starting the reminder--been kinda busy--yep--thurs. Dec 9th. before 7 PM at John Eagle. Now, the service writer that handles the Marauders and discounts best is Jared Martin--he's the ass't Service mansger and gets the job done. Just call him on his dedicated line---214-353-3513--just tell him you have a Marauder and are a member of the Lone Star Cougar Club and what you need and when--he'll do his best to accomodate you--he's done some great work for me. See you there.
Also check out the thread I am about to post on the Club Christmas Party. Ya'll come----Maury
THATS A BIG 10-4 ON JARED
HE HASN'T MISSED A BEAT ON ANYTHING I HAVE EVER NEEDED, EVEN REPLACED THE DRIVER DOOR PANEL ON LINDA'S MM AFTER A WINDOW MOTOR REPLACEMENT @ NO CHARGE BECAUSE THE RETAINER PIN WASN'T SEATED IN THE PANEL CLIP JUST RIGHT AND THE PANEL WAS A LITTLE BIT LOOSE IN ONE CORNER SO HE JUST GOT A NEW PANEL AND INSTALLED ATE THE COST AND LABOR NOW THATS A STANDUP GUY
ALSO GIVES SUPER ATTENTION TO DETAIL ON MY MOMS 97 GM
THANKS JOHN EAGLE AND YOUR STAFF
SR

cruzer
12-08-2004, 08:09 PM
Had my grand daughters Focus in for service today--will have the Marauder in for emergency brake work tomorrow, so I'll be there early---see you there, maury

hdwrench
12-09-2004, 06:58 PM
sorry i didnt make the meeting. I was planning to but I've had a real bad day... so i figured it was best not to come. I got bummed out first thing this morning hearing about the murders at the Damageplan show in OH.
Those guys are local and Ive been a fan for 15 yrs (pantera) so... I cant believe it.

Redster
12-09-2004, 07:22 PM
Really a bad thing. It was kinda weird because I watched the movie about John Lennon's life last night.

hdwrench
12-09-2004, 09:03 PM
Really a bad thing. It was kinda weird because I watched the movie about John Lennon's life last night.
yeah this happened 24 yrs to the day of the lennon murder. strange

Petrograde
12-10-2004, 04:47 AM
sorry i didnt make the meeting. I was planning to but I've had a real bad day... so i figured it was best not to come. I got bummed out first thing this morning hearing about the murders at the Damageplan show in OH.
Those guys are local and Ive been a fan for 15 yrs (pantera) so... I cant believe it.

dude,.. I know... long time Pantera fan here too.

R.I.P. Dimebag :beer:

2003 MIB
12-10-2004, 05:22 AM
When I was a kid (16 or 17-fake ID) I used to hang out in Fort Worth bar
called Savvy's and used to see a local band called Pantera. Darrell Abbott (He wasn't "Dimebag" yet) was the guitar player and was a year younger than I was. His Mom used to drive him and his brother and stay for all the gigs with earplugs in her ears. The club owners wouldn't let him in unless she was with him to assure there was no drinking etc..
Fast forward to 1988 when I was doing stand-up Pantera didn't have a record
deal yet (I think Cowboys from Hell was 1990) but I opened for Pantera a couple of times in a Fort Worth club called Joe's Garage. It was odd but in those days they never used a band as an opening act- always a comic- i never asked why. Darrell and I would drink shots after the show and laugh about his Mom's earplugs and sneaking into bars. He was a class act and a real-deal nice guy. I can't say we were friends but I can say that we were freindly. I think there are a lot of DFW folks with stories like this. Great guy who will be missed.

hdwrench
12-10-2004, 06:20 AM
When I was a kid (16 or 17-fake ID) I used to hang out in Fort Worth bar
called Savvy's and used to see a local band called Pantera. Darrell Abbott (He wasn't "Dimebag" yet) was the guitar player and was a year younger than I was. His Mom used to drive him and his brother and stay for all the gigs with earplugs in her ears. The club owners wouldn't let him in unless she was with him to assure there was no drinking etc..
Fast forward to 1988 when I was doing stand-up Pantera didn't have a record
deal yet (I think Cowboys from Hell was 1990) but I opened for Pantera a couple of times in a Fort Worth club called Joe's Garage. It was odd but in those days they never used a band as an opening act- always a comic- i never asked why. Darrell and I would drink shots after the show and laugh about his Mom's earplugs and sneaking into bars. He was a class act and a real-deal nice guy. I can't say we were friends but I can say that we were freindly. I think there are a lot of DFW folks with stories like this. Great guy who will be missed.
I saw them at joe's garage... 89 or 90.

LiLWrink
12-15-2004, 01:08 PM
Me too...

I know them from the "garage days" and damn they were good even before they were known, and the comedy was really the right thing for that crowd.
Do ya'll remember seeing them at the Arcadia, Trees, or Dallas City Limits, or at the Rage???
I do...

cruzer
01-03-2005, 10:52 PM
The monthly LSCC/NTM membership meeting will be at John Eagle at 7:00 PM on Thursday, Jan 13th ---Please be there if you can---lots of things to do. I will be there early for LOF and tranny fluid change, so I'll see you there, Maury

cruzer
02-07-2005, 09:42 PM
CHANGE OF PLANS There will be NO meeting at John Eagle this thurs, Feb 10th. everyone who was planning to attend the meeting is requested to come to the Dallas Market Hall at 2100 Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, 75207, and help set up the LSCC display area and position and prep the display cars. Dan will be there about 3:30 PM and I should be there shortly afterward----we finished up about 8:30 PM last year---come by anytime. I did this last year and thoroughly enjoyed it---you get a chance to see all the displays FREE--and talk to the owners--it's a lot of fun--hope you can make it. See you there, Maury

cruzer
03-04-2005, 09:19 PM
It's that time again---Meeting at John Eagle, same time same place--I'll be in early getting an inspection--see you there, Maury

cruzer
04-10-2005, 09:34 PM
Just a reminder---John Eagle, Thursday, Apr 14th ---last meeting before picnic---wil be there early for an oil change and I lost my a/c blower low speed today--hope they can get it Thursday--lots to discuss---see you there, Maury

rocknrod
05-05-2005, 04:35 PM
That would be the Goodguys Show at Texas Motor Speedway Oct. 4-5.
They won't let our cars in, but maybe we could meet out there and at least park together. I'll probably be out there Saturday morning.They'll let oone of my cars in. In fact my 38 Ford was on the cover of the Goodguys Gazette a couple of years ago. :banana2:

cruzer
05-08-2005, 09:19 PM
It's that time again---meeting at John Eagle at 7 PM--pizza from a new shop---goooood :beer: ---last meeting before Cougar Nationals---need to set up activities for rest of month and June---please come if you can--if you can't, let me know what you would like to do---breakfast somewhere---evening social----other shows than G'vine---it's your group---let's do whsat you want to---I'll be there early for service---3,000 miles this month !!!! See you there, Maury

rocknrod
05-13-2005, 11:27 PM
[QUOTE=cruzer]It's that time again---meeting at John Eagle at 7 PM--pizza from a new shop---goooood :beer: ---last meeting before Cougar Nationals-QUOTE]
2 nd THursday of each month:
6200 Lemmon Ave Dallas, TX 75209-5841
http://image.maps.yahoo.com/mapimage?MAPData=EEgtFPhyzy3Ya HVR10oDZaWd6k_SijYAxlWHh9Jv6cs TvudKOC5Aw9DIzcgRMlsUUZgESvIRz QoFEyMqWVO4wWZUI2XI8qbhsCvyls2 v_dolzsOvAdTrmrtlMfYZZ8d1DJonx Xno

cruzer
06-07-2005, 08:29 PM
Sorry about the late post---wild week--my grand daughter got married and I had house guests for a week. Same time---around 6:30 PM---same place---John Eagle Lincoln Mercury---Mockingbird and Lemmon---come and socialize and see what's doing for this summer. Thanks, folks, for passing on the meeting info in other threads---see you Thursday, Maury

jfclancy
06-09-2005, 07:20 AM
Sorry about the late post---wild week--my grand daughter got married and I had house guests for a week. Same time---around 6:30 PM---same place---John Eagle Lincoln Mercury---Mockingbird and Lemmon---come and socialize and see what's doing for this summer. Thanks, folks, for passing on the meeting info in other threads---see you Thursday, Maury
Hey Maury
You gonna be there I am going to try , I have some questions about tire pressure I seem to remember you were running a test? Anyway folks be early or forget about the pizza.

jfclancy
06-10-2005, 05:31 AM
Hey Maury
You gonna be there I am going to try , I have some questions about tire pressure I seem to remember you were running a test? Anyway folks be early or forget about the pizza.

Well Made the meeting Happy to see new faces the new pizza was ....
Maury what is the Date for the Picnic again? 40 psi seems quite high for tire pressure but... I will give it a try. Maury do you know what "olePoison" runs?
When is the next Chuck's cruise ?
Oh well more information available as mentioned the State Fair thing is pretty nice would like to see a lot of folks there. Not good at this Maury how about you filling in what I missed.

cruzer
06-10-2005, 08:41 PM
Glad you could make it, Joe--The answers to your qestions are:
The NTM, LSCC, TEx SVT picnic will be held on October 22nd
The next Chuck's Cruise Nite is June 25 th
I don't know what Hemlock runs--he has rears on all four corners, I think
The State fair event is great---all Mercurys in the Corral--protected from the public---within 3 feet of the public---nice grove of trees to sit under---and free run of the fair before the crowds get there---watch this space for details.
Hope this answers the questions---also had 2 new Marauders join us--a black and a DTR--the DTR is "Texas Corvette"--I don't have their names handy, will post later---Welcome Aboard !!!!! Hemlock, Joe, Steve finished out the Marauder group--or did I miss someone ?????? :help: Maury

Two Hawks
06-10-2005, 10:08 PM
---also had 2 new Marauders join us--a black and a DTR--the DTR is "Texas Corvette"--I don't have their names handy, will post later---Welcome Aboard !!!!! Hemlock, Joe, Steve finished out the Marauder group--or did I miss someone ?????? :help: MauryConfucius say, "Is better to be missed than to be hit." :lol:

See ya at Chuck's. :D :D

cruzer
06-12-2005, 08:40 PM
Confucius say, "Is better to be missed than to be hit." :lol:

I'm sorry , Sam--I'll blame it on senility---missed your Birthday , too-- :help: I'll try harder next time, Maury :lol:

Two Hawks
06-12-2005, 09:16 PM
I'm sorry , Sam--I'll blame it on senility---missed your Birthday , too-- :help: I'll try harder next time, Maury :lol: No need to appologize, got me to posting again, thanks.

BTW, you didn't miss my birthday, it's still the 12th.

younga1
06-12-2005, 09:36 PM
The Black (2004 300A) that joined you at the meeting is "YOUNGA1". Which Chucks?

The State fair event is great---all Mercurys in the Corral--protected from the public---within 3 feet of the public---nice grove of trees to sit under---and free run of the fair before the crowds get there---watch this space for details.
Hope this answers the questions---also had 2 new Marauders join us--a black and a DTR--the DTR is "Texas Corvette"--I don't have their names handy, will post later---Welcome Aboard !!!!! Hemlock, Joe, Steve finished out the Marauder group--or did I miss someone ?????? :help: Maury

rumble
06-13-2005, 02:33 PM
The Black (2004 300A) that joined you at the meeting is "YOUNGA1". Which Chucks?

Plano? Are you the one I see around Legacy and Coit?

cruzer
06-13-2005, 08:42 PM
Thank you for helping me out---this last week was a mad-house around here--Hope you enjoyed the get-together at John Eagle--the next "cruise " will be at the Chucks in Grapevine---in the "Target" parking lot at the intersection of Hwy 114 and Hwy 26 on June 25th---registration is from 5 PM til 7 PM--awards at 8 PM---The Marauders have their own judging category and judging is done by the participants--cars start arriving around 4:15-4:30---average attendance about 75-100 cars--( we have had 18 Marauders at one meet)---I will try to have a block of spaces held for us. Hope to see you there, Maury

mrjones
06-14-2005, 10:07 AM
Hey, I may be able to be at this one. I've got to be up in Arlington for a conference during that time. Hope to see y'all there.

jfclancy
07-06-2005, 05:26 AM

Okay so now it is July is the meeting tommorrow ? Or next week that is 7Jul 2005 or 14 Jul 2005 ?

only 58 but feeling MUCH older

Joe :beer: :beer:

rocknrod
07-06-2005, 06:46 AM
Plano? Are you the one I see around Legacy and Coit?I drive by that area once in a while. I go the StoneBriar mall in Frisco sometimes.
Best one near McKinney. I live in Stone Bridge Ranch, near StoneBridge and ElDorado.:)

cruzer
07-06-2005, 09:04 PM
Just a reminder---Thursday, July 14th at jJhn Eagle L/M at Mockingbird and Lemmon---arrive around 6:30 if you want hot pizza---see you there, Maury

jfclancy
07-11-2005, 10:26 AM
Just a reminder---Thursday, July 14th at jJhn Eagle L/M at Mockingbird and Lemmon---arrive around 6:30 if you want hot pizza---see you there, Maury
Hey All
I am going to try and make it anybody interested in the rear air damn thingee
come on over. I had some trouble ordering and finally called and said please be sure to send JUST one so naturally I got TWO.

cruzer
07-11-2005, 08:45 PM
I will be at John Eagle early in the afternoon for some maint.. I'll probably be in the waiting room for a few hours--getting the MM ready for the trip to MVIII :banana2:

jfclancy
07-14-2005, 02:13 PM
I will be at John Eagle early in the afternoon for some maint.. I'll probably be in the waiting room for a few hours--getting the MM ready for the trip to MVIII :banana2:
Well no Joe tonight have a part coming in around 1830 so ..... will not make the meeting, Hey Maury how about some information on the State Fair ?

Joe

jfclancy
07-15-2005, 09:17 AM
Well as expected could not make meeting did Anybody? What is the story on thr fair ? Maury have a safe and crazy trip.

cruzer
07-16-2005, 09:40 PM
Well as expected could not make meeting did Anybody? What is the story on thr fair ? Maury have a safe and crazy trip.

Joe, we missed you---Rollin'Thunder, TwoHawks,Hemlock and cruzer were there--the State Fair is same as last year---Opening Day on Friday===no registration forms yet--will keep you posted. Maury

cruzer
08-06-2005, 08:43 PM
The monthly meeting at John Eagle will be Thursday, Aug 11th --meeting begins at 7 PM---PIZZA arrives at 6:30--Forms for the State Fair and the Fall Picnic will be discussed--be there if you can--let's have a good turn-out, Maury

cruzer
09-02-2005, 08:01 PM
It's that time again---John Eagle L/M--arrive about 6:30 PM if you want hot pizza--final news on the State Fair and the Cougar Car Show---I'll be there early to catch up on maint. after the trip to MVIII----hope to see you there, Maury

RVT04
09-03-2005, 08:34 AM
It's that time again---John Eagle L/M--arrive about 6:30 PM if you want hot pizza--final news on the State Fair and the Cougar Car Show---I'll be there early to catch up on maint. after the trip to MVIII----hope to see you there, Maury
i will be there in linda's car for an oil change and i want to get the tranny flushed and check the real axle seals and bearings after seeing how badly mine was worn and leaking, grooved the axles and seals were junk as well
at 22000 miles.
linda's car already has 19,000 and I would rather catch it early plus i want to catch up first hand on the mvIII trip
sr

jfclancy
10-10-2005, 06:25 AM

Hey Gang did I miss the meeting to discuss the picnic ? are we waiting till the LSCC meeting this thursday ? soo confused?

Joe Clancy :beer: :beer: :beer:

cruzer
10-10-2005, 08:24 PM
Hey Gang did I miss the meeting to discuss the picnic ? are we waiting till the LSCC meeting this thursday ? soo confused?

Joe Clancy :beer: :beer: :beer:
Joe, things just didn't work out for a meeting, so far---You're right, this Thursday is the LSCC meeting at John Eagle--I may not make this one --gotta be all over the Metroplex that day--don't know if I can get finished in time---Sooooo, I need someone to give the picnic a plug and find out how many will be attending--I ordered 35 meals, so far, only 11 people have let me know---we have to pay for the meals whether we use them or not--I can reduce the number as late as the Tuesday before ----I don't want to cancel meals, but I will if I don't get more response . I'll try to make the LSCC meeting, Maury

BLACK THUNDER
10-24-2005, 10:53 AM
Just wanted to say thank's to all the guy's and gal's of the NORTH TEXAS MARAUDER CLUB & COUGAR CLUB for making me and my wife feel welcome at sataurday's picnic, So thank's again

Scott & Margarita:wave:
( BLACK THUNDER )

Rollin'Thunder
10-24-2005, 07:54 PM
Just wanted to say thank's to all the guy's and gal's of the NORTH TEXAS MARAUDER CLUB & COUGAR CLUB for making me and my wife feel welcome at sataurday's picnic, So thank's again

( BLACK THUNDER )

Hey, Scott!
:welcome: to the MM net and to the NTM group!
We really enjoyed having you, Margarita and Claudia at the picnic!
Glad you decided to join us here on the forums. We will look forward to seeing more of you here and at our group "get togethers"! :2thumbs:
Bill and Kay

RVT04
10-25-2005, 09:59 AM

( BLACK THUNDER )
glad to meet you and hope to see you around the town. no cruise at chucks until april but still plenty goin on
will you make the sat. morn. show at sym's parking lot on mockingbird?

cruzer
11-08-2005, 05:14 PM
I'm posting this message on Rollin' Thunder's (Bill's) computer---mine is running like it's my age and aol times out before I can get a message posted---help is on the way ---NOW--John Eagle this Thursday-the 10th--arrive about 6:30 PM for hot pizza--I am leaving for Missouri in the mornin.g with a trunkload of Barracuda parts--hope to be back in time for the meeting--I have the video of the GT/Marauder shoot=out at Milan Raceway--will try to get it to the meeting--I hope you folks will represent us. Pray for light traffic on the way home. See you there, maury

SID210SA
11-09-2005, 11:31 AM
Just out of curiosity are there any meets in south Texas? By the time I got out of work I wouldnt make it to Dallas with the traffic up 35.

cyclone03
11-09-2005, 01:05 PM
Just out of curiosity are there any meets in south Texas? By the time I got out of work I wouldnt make it to Dallas with the traffic up 35.

How far south?
I'm near San Antonio.

Vortex
11-09-2005, 05:04 PM
Just got back from Argentina (boy that was a fun trip), will try to make it.

SID210SA
11-10-2005, 09:17 AM
How far south?
I'm near San Antonio.

I'm in San Antonio

cyclone03
11-10-2005, 11:41 AM
I'm in San Antonio

Know where Cibolo is?

Near FM3009 and IH35.

SID210SA
11-10-2005, 01:16 PM
Know where Cibolo is?

Near FM3009 and IH35.

Sure do. I'm off 1604 Blanco.

cruzer
12-05-2005, 11:12 AM
It's time for the monthly get-to-gether at John Eagle--6:30 if you want hot pizza--7:PM for the meeting. We will be discussing the Christmas Party and setting the date for our Jan. Breakfast meeting. I hope a bunch of you will come to the Party--I had a great time at both the parties I have attended--see the thread for details. I'll be at J/E early--front-end set-up----See you there, Maury

cruzer
12-06-2005, 08:41 PM
The meeting at John Eagle onThursday has been CANCELLED since the Christmas Party is on Saturday--Hope we have a good representation of Marauders--See you there---Maury

RVT04
12-08-2005, 04:05 PM
Sure do. I'm off 1604 Blanco.
you will find that cyclone 03 is a very knowledgeable and helpful individual and has a keen eye and good sense of humor
Linda and I both enjoy his company at every opportunity
rvt04:banana2:
by the way? why are my back tires getting so bald:burnout:
DR didn't tell me this was going to happenLOL

Rollin'Thunder
12-08-2005, 05:03 PM

:hmmm:......I BELIEVE THE PROBLEM IS CALLED LEADFOOTITIS!!:burn: :D :D

Two Hawks
12-08-2005, 08:33 PM

:hmmm:......I BELIEVE THE PROBLEM IS CALLED LEADFOOTITIS!!:burn: :D :D

Yep, usually follows an attack of modamania. :D

BTW Steve, I have an adjustable ankle brace you can borrow till the mania passes. :lol:

RVT04
12-11-2005, 07:41 PM
Yep, usually follows an attack of modamania. :D

BTW Steve, I have an adjustable ankle brace you can borrow till the mania passes. :lol:
well that explains it
thanks for helping me understand, all the while i thought it was just me
succombing to an uncontrolable urge to nail the sucker:D

cruzer
01-04-2006, 08:28 PM
The LSCC has designated the Breakfast at le Peeps as the club meeting for January--There will NOT be a meeting at John Eagle next Thursday---Soooo---join us at Le Peep---Looks likwe we are about 5 folks short of the projected attendance--PLEASE let me know if you can be there--Looks like great weather---See you there, Maury

cruzer
02-06-2006, 08:34 PM
The LSCC meeting will be held on Thurs. nite, Feb. 16th at the Autorama Auto Show--check their site www.mercurycougars.com for all the info--a great chance to se some great cars for free and to have some quality time with fellow Mercury owners. Hope to see you there, Maury

P.S. The Club meeting for MARCH will be on Sunday, March 12th, 9 AM, LePeep Restaurant --Harwood and Central---Bedford. We had a great time there this month--make plans now to attend. Let's beat the 31 people and 19 cars we had there

younga1
02-06-2006, 09:37 PM
Had a great time with everyone last month at LePeep. Can we do this on Saturday mornings vs. Sunday??

I need to not keep skipping church for a car thing. I need all of the church I can get!!

Gre8one7
02-07-2006, 05:57 AM
Weekend Mornings are whats killing me lol. And Adam does need as much church as he can get....dang sinners :p lol

cruzer
02-08-2006, 10:21 PM
Had a great time with everyone last month at LePeep. Can we do this on Saturday mornings vs. Sunday??

I need to not keep skipping church for a car thing. I need all of the church I can get!!
The Texas BMW Motorcycle Club has a meeting there every Saturday at 9 AM--they run between 25-35 folks every time--can't get into a conflict with them--sorry, Maury:(

cruzer
03-06-2006, 09:28 PM
The regular meeting with the Cougar Club will be held this Thursday , March 9th at John Eagle Lincoln Mercury--Mockingbird and Lemmon--arrive about 6:30 if you want hot pizza. There will be a lot of events starting real soon that you will be interested in--so come on out if you can. I'll be there early getting my annual inspection--see you there, Maury

Redster
03-07-2006, 07:09 PM
when is the breakfast??

Gre8one7
03-07-2006, 08:50 PM
this sunday at 9

cruzer
03-07-2006, 08:50 PM
when is the breakfast??
Rod, check the "LePeep Breakfast" thread--all info there---are you going to be able to make it ? Maury

younga1
03-07-2006, 09:13 PM
Maury, put me down for two!! I'm bringing the boss (my daughter).

cruzer
04-08-2006, 12:50 PM
The April meeting will be at John Eagle on Thursday, APRIL 13TH. Usual arrival about 6:30 PM for the 7 PM meeting. Lots of Summer planning to do--Come if you can, Maury

jfclancy
05-08-2006, 04:03 AM
HEY Folks
Is the May meeting this Thursday? Does that service writer still work at John Eagle ? Jarad? Will sure try to make this meeting.

Joe Clancy:beer: :beer:

cruzer
05-08-2006, 11:24 AM
HEY Folks
Is the May meeting this Thursday? Does that service writer still work at John Eagle ? Jarad? Will sure try to make this meeting.

Joe Clancy:beer: :beer:
Joe, great tohear from you--yes , and thank you for reminding me--Jerad is still our man at J/E--he was out sick a few days, but is back now--give him a call. It is getting hard to get asome hot pizza unless you are there about 6:30--bunch of chow hounds:) See you there, Maury

cruzer
06-04-2006, 07:50 PM
This Thursday is the 2nd Thursday and the pizza will be hot at John Eagle for the monthly meeting with the Lone Star Cougar Club---drop by for a few minutes if you can--we start showing up around 6 PM--pizza arrives shortly thereafter--business meeting at 7 PM---they run us out into the parking lot at 8 PM--I very seldom get home before 9:30:D . Mockingbird and Lemmon--I'll be in early for LOF--so I'll greet you---see you there, Maury

cruzer
06-07-2006, 08:06 PM
Just got word that the John Eagle meeting for tomorrow nite has been cancelled !!!!!!!!!! No explanation--will try to find out why--will be there for service anyhow--guess the June Chucks is the next event--unless someone has something cooking:help: I'll keep you posted, Maury

cruzer
07-09-2006, 08:42 PM
We're back on schedule again---pizza at 6:15 and meeting from 7-8 PM. Lots of plans to make and a few surprises in the parking lot---gotta come to see. I'll be there early--oil change time again--and maybe my new rear bumper will be ready:D See you there, Maury

John Eagle Lincoln Mercury
Mockingbird and Lemmon

jfclancy
07-10-2006, 05:28 AM
Hey POP POP and ALL!

Just a quick note, nothing personal but after bieng unemployed for 6 months I have a job. Unfortuneately I am on call 6X24. So no more meetings for me. Tuesday bieng my only day off and that is from 0800 till 0800 Wed. Woohoo!

SOO eat my share of the Pizza I will not mind

Joe:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

2003 MIB
07-10-2006, 07:34 AM
Just a quick note, nothing personal but after bieng unemployed for 6 months I have a job.

I'm glad you found work Big Joe!!- As I recall, you repaired complex medical equipment..same gig, different outfit? The schedule sounds brutal.

Redster
07-10-2006, 06:41 PM
Great news Joe!!

cruzer
07-10-2006, 08:36 PM
Great news, Joe--glad things are working out--we'll miss you, but you have to do what you have to do--we'll keep you posted on goings on--maybe you can make one of the activities---be on call , but drop in til they need you. Good Luck, Maury

rocknrod
07-11-2006, 12:02 PM
We're back on schedule again---pizza at 6:15 and meeting from 7-8 PM. ...

Day, date ??????

jfclancy
07-11-2006, 02:19 PM
Thanks !!

Well not exactly I am on call six days a week but do not have to go in unless called. And no longer in maintenance, now am a driver for Railroad crews.
but it is better than working for a living. The limiting factor ,I have to be within 25 mins. of Alliance yard unles I am on a call.

Well take care one and all
Joe:beer: :beer:

Redster
07-11-2006, 06:51 PM
Hey Joe, sounds like you are working for Ren---zen---r. Anyway, I have a project upcoming at Alliance yard although I will seldom take the MM. I'll watch for you. By the way, there is a great BBQ place there in Haslet, Lee's BBQ on the other side of the tracks. It doesn't look like much, but the Q is great.

cruzer
07-11-2006, 09:03 PM
Day, date ??????
Sorry about that--maybe I should start a new thread with the info up front--see you there, Maury:help:

jfclancy
08-04-2006, 05:00 AM
Well backed into a pole around a sign while buying a part for the van.
" Any accident within the first 90 days and POOF you are gone."
Well did try Lee's BBQ and it is daggone fine.
When is the next meeting?

Joe Clancy:beer: :beer: :beer:

cruzer
08-07-2006, 06:57 PM
Yep, it's that time again---pizza at 6:30, meeting 7-8 PM. We'll be making plans for the State Fair Show--be there--Mockingbird at Lemmon--Maury

jfclancy
09-13-2006, 05:07 AM
Hey C

Sounds silly but is the a meeting other than the State Fair?

Joe

cruzer
09-13-2006, 07:13 AM
Hey C

Sounds silly but is the a meeting other than the State Fair?

Joe

This is the final planning meeting for this month and Oct--hope to see you there, Maury

james79stang
09-20-2006, 03:57 PM
i would like to participate in the car show @ state fair i have got that day off a bit of drive but ok with me.. maury's got my # or pm me.. Jim

cruzer
09-21-2006, 01:37 PM
i would like to participate in the car show @ state fair i have got that day off a bit of drive but ok with me.. maury's got my # or pm me.. Jim

Jim, just got a green light from the Lone Star Cougar Club--the Sponsor. Come on up !!!!! When you fill out the forms, list the Cougar Club as your affliation. I'll be posting a copy of the forms tonite--busy right now--here are the directions: I-20 East to 2nd Avenue exit----go South on 2nd Avenue until it hits the fair grounds---turn Left on Parry and then IMMEDIATELY right to go into the gate. Someone from the Club will be there with the proper forms---fill them out and you will be issued passes. the Corral is direrctly in front of you on the left. ALL CARS MUST be in place by 9 AM and CANNOT LEAVE before 6 PM. We usually all go to breakfast inside the fairgrounds about 8-8:15--we'll leave a message with the gate folks with our destination. See you there
, Maury

Redster
09-21-2006, 07:55 PM
I missed something. What is the date for the State Fair show???

cruzer
09-21-2006, 08:25 PM
I missed something. What is the date for the State Fair show???

The date is Friday, Sept 29th---Everone check the thread "What's on the September agenda". All info there--need a head count--Sorry I goofed again, Maury

cruzer
10-09-2006, 08:59 PM
This Thursday is the meeting at John Eagle--lots to discuss---Picnic--Chucks---etc. make it if you can. Pizza at 6:15 PM--meeting over at 8 PM---see you there, Maury

RaceLegend79
10-28-2006, 09:05 PM
I Live in Lufkin and just recently purchased my Marauder and would love to join, but I go to Houston more than Dallas, but I do go to both places. I just want to meet some of the guys close to me and get together and talk shop. TY.

Redster
10-28-2006, 10:13 PM
Racelegend - You need to hook up with MRJONES another MM owner in Lufkin. A heck of a nice guy that lives there in Lufkin. Search for MRJONES on the site.

RaceLegend79
10-28-2006, 10:18 PM
Thanks, is he the guy that has the black one without the spoiler?

Redster
10-28-2006, 10:48 PM
I don't think he has a spoiler.

younga1
10-29-2006, 01:07 PM
Racelegend79,

Welcome to the MM ownership experience and MM.NET!!

What do you do in Lufkin?

Go Jacks!!

SFA 87

Pat
10-29-2006, 04:13 PM
RaceLegend79;

I sent you a PM.

Are you the party that bought John Ramsey's car?

I'll inform mrjones to look you up.

Pat

mrjones has made contact

cruzer
10-29-2006, 10:21 PM
You just missed our annual picnic--maybe next year. Glad you found us--we're just a cross-section of everyday folks who enjoy our Marauders--you will fit in perfectly. Make youself at home here---no membership requirements--we locals (DFW area) are affiliated with John Eagle L/M and the Lone Star Cougar Club is our sponsor--no membership in either group is required. Look up Mike Jones and you will find a whole new world. Remember, stay happy, be healthy and drive safely, but with gusto--Maury

Smokey
10-30-2006, 02:26 PM
I do not own a Maruader (yet), but I do live in Lufkin. :)

cruzer
10-30-2006, 10:08 PM
I do not own a Maruader (yet), but I do live in Lufkin. :)

Smokey, you have been a fine contributor in posting on this net--all you have to do is love Marauders:) Hope all you folks in Lufkin get together soon, Maury

Johnman
11-01-2006, 09:18 PM
RaceLegend79;

I sent you a PM.

Are you the party that bought John Ramsey's car?

I'll inform mrjones to look you up.

Pat

mrjones has made contact

Yes, he bought my car-and he will be a great addition to this web site! JR

cruzer
11-06-2006, 08:16 PM
The monthly meeting with the Lone Star Cougar Club is this Thursday--election of officers--be there or be elected:D --Plans for the rest of the year will be made--see you there, Maury

Breakfast at LePeeps this Sunday

Vortex
11-21-2006, 11:24 AM
I heard from a pretty good source John Eagle L/M has already been sold and that the location on Lemmon will be the new Roberts BMW. Just passing on the info.

cruzer
11-21-2006, 09:05 PM
I heard from a pretty good source John Eagle L/M has already been sold and that the location on Lemmon will be the new Roberts BMW. Just passing on the info.

Jim, I was told about a month ago, the final details are not available at the present. No date for the transfer has been set. Our interests are well represented and an official statement will be issued as soon as possible---stand by--until then, get big service taken care of and take advantage of our discounts--just had front struts, brakes and axle TSB done--saved a bundle. Maury
By the way, did anyone pick up my goodie-bag from MV4--Mary had it

cruzer
12-06-2006, 10:23 PM
John Eagle is closing the doors on Friday, Dec 15th--our last meeting there will be on the 14th. Try to be there to thank Sonny and gang for all the good times---see you there, Maury

younga1
12-06-2006, 10:32 PM
Maury,

Can't make the meeting tomorrow. Tell everyone thanks for me.

cruzer
12-10-2006, 08:06 PM
The Cougar group has recieved no more definite info--guess we'll have to wait til Thursday---maybe not, I will be at J/E on Tuesday for major work--maybe i'll find out something then--will pass on any info as soon as I get it. We are still a part of the LSCC and we will be represented in any decisions that have to be made--don't panic--the sky hasn't fallen-------yet, Maury

Pat
02-27-2007, 04:02 AM
Cruzer received notification that the March 07 meeting of the LSCC will be held on 17 March 07, 11 AM @ Crystals Pizza - Junction Hwy 183 (airport Freeway) and MacArthur Bldv in Irving, Texas. Meal will be dutch treat.
This will be the last opportunity to finalize plans for the April 14 Show at Chuck's.

Redster
02-27-2007, 08:24 AM
St. Patrick's day!!! Do they have green beer?

LiLWrink
07-16-2007, 10:34 AM
I have been very busy at work, and at home so I will be the first to say that I have missed a lot of activities and that I dont know about everything that is going on currently...so I am going to ask...did we have some miscommunications? Or was I missing something, because I simply havent been around to hear about it?

There were no Marauders at Doc's last saturday for the Cougar Club Meeting. Where the heck were you guys?

We had a good meeting, discussed the State Fair~there have been some changes you guys need to inquire about!

Any way, we missed you guys...

cruzer
07-16-2007, 07:39 PM
Boy, I didn't realize how things had gotten out of hand. My computer has been down more than it has been up and where I usually spend 10 hours a week on the computer--I have been doing good to get an hour a week. I got the notice from the Cougar Club as an e-mail--my computer was down for 6 days and when I got it back I had forgotten about the meeting. On Friday nite a 11 PM I saw the e-mail again and it was too late to get anything out. I am really sorry that more of us weren't there for the State Fair info--that is a fun thing to do. I'll try to get all the info out quickly--I've made the last 3 years and had a ball. We have our regular meet at Chucks on July 28th. I'll post a reminder later this week. The weather has been so wet, a lot of shows have been cancelled. We only had 4 Marauders at last month's Chucks---hope we do better this month. I hope my computer problems are solved--went fibre-optics--haven't had a chance to check the speed. See you soon, Maury

Redster
07-16-2007, 08:21 PM
I think we all have depending on Maury to let us know when there is a meeting. It's not really fair to Maury. Keep us in touch and let us know when there is a meeting. Cheers.

Vortex
07-17-2007, 08:46 AM
Unfortunately Ill be out of town the end of this month and will catch you guys in August.

SID210SA
07-18-2007, 10:16 AM
It probably wont be till after August for yall to see me again....

2003 MIB
07-18-2007, 04:18 PM
It probably wont be till after August for yall to see me again....

Parole hearing?;)

rumble
07-18-2007, 06:50 PM
Won't make the 28th, It's #45 for Barb & myself.

Planing on August though.

younga1
07-18-2007, 07:22 PM
Shane,

Good to hear from you!! It appears that everyone has had a crazy busy year so far.

Still working on your Marauder?

SID210SA
07-18-2007, 08:06 PM
Parole hearing?;)

Thats a good one but no...I may have to use it next time....

I am going to Corpus this weekend, Then to Cancun for vacation the weekend after that then its back to work to pay for that trip before I make any others....

Commodore Crap
08-16-2007, 05:31 PM
when is the next meeting? just curious. im at Sheppard AFB for 3 months.

Pat
08-16-2007, 06:24 PM
when is the next meeting? just curious. im at Sheppard AFB for 3 months.

Hi Ho CC;

The North Texas Marauders will be gathering at Chuck's Cruise Night and SVT Show on the 25th of August. Next Saturday.

Your more than welcome to join us, we participate in the car show(Marauder's have their own class), BS, and drink copious amounts of water (Texas heat ya know). Bring a lawn chair.

Come south on 287 till you merge with I-35W, continue south till you hit 820 (northeast loop) and turn left, headed east till hwy 26, colleyville blvd, take a left onto hwy 26 and continue north east till you hit hwy 114, Chuck's will be in the shopping mall in front of you.

Get you a Texas state map and locate the Dallas/Fort Worth detail section and the town of Grapevine, where chuck's is actually located is just west of the DFW airport.

Hope to see you,

Commodore Crap
08-17-2007, 08:36 PM
cool, i dont have the marauder with me ( my girlfriend gets to drive it) but i am interested in seeing all of your rides. i look forward to meeting everyone soon!!

Redster
08-17-2007, 09:21 PM
yeah, come on down! we are not one of those "in" groups. hope to see you, cheers.

Commodore Crap
08-23-2007, 07:27 PM
unfortunaly, at this time, the finacial funding for this journey could not be verified.
ill see you guys next month, guaranteed!
-ryan

SID210SA
09-17-2007, 08:00 AM
There is a Chucks car show this weekend right???

cruzer
09-17-2007, 09:44 AM
Yep, sorry about not posting reminder---Chucks as usual--only 2 more Chucks this year--Hope to see you there, Maury

cruzer
10-17-2007, 06:50 PM
The Lone Star Cougar Club will meet at Sport City Toyoto at 10 AM on Sat, Oct 20th. The construction is still in the area, so be careful. The agenda is election of officers and the Christmas Party--be there if you can--I can't make it this time. Maury

hdwrenchtx
10-18-2007, 07:47 PM
wrong thread. :(

cruzer
10-18-2007, 08:05 PM
The first post in this thread identifies the North Texas Marauders as it was originally formed. We have had a long and happy relation with the Lone Star Cougar Club and enjoyed a lot of joint activities. Since John Eagle closed, we have not been as close as we should have been. The Chucks theme was introduced along the way and kinda took over the thread--soooooo, both subjects are appropriate for the thread--just use it as you see fit to get information out--it's your group, so enjoy it. Maury

See you Sunday:burnout:

Rocket Man
04-29-2008, 05:53 PM
Hello from Keller!

I'm interested in attending a meeting of the club, but wondered if there were still being conducted since John Eagle has gone away.

Also wondering how to get advice for local mods to my 'Rauder (gears, exhaust, intake, tuner, etc.).

Thanks, and I'll look forward to hearing from you!

Dave Holloway
2003 300a
trunk organizer, power pedals, spoiler,
tinted glass, front end bra

RVT04
04-30-2008, 09:22 AM
Yup, Haven't Been Participating In Any Mm Stuff For Awhile So I Can't Say What In The Way Of Gatherings
Linda And I Keep Company With The Lonestar Cougar Club A Great Bunch Of Guys And Gals, Last Show Was Dallas Autorama And Next One We Plan To Enter Is The Yellow Rose, As For Mods The North Texas Mustang Club Website Has Links To Get You Into The Best Garages Around Here For Parts And Mechanics Althho I Have Not Used Any Local Services So I Cannot Speak From Experience, But The Cars I Have Seen At The Local Cruises Are Really Sharp , Also A Nice Bunch To Hang With

dpotter
04-30-2008, 07:27 PM
I spoke to Manny at HPP a few weeks ago about MM mods. He said he can do whatever I need. Speaking from personal experience, having had him tune my Cobra and knowing what he's done to produce so many sick cars, I will have him tuning my MM soon.

dfwstangs.net and svtperformance.com (in the Texas) section will provide more than ample feedback, "search" is your friend. HPP, Gearheads and Lonestar Performance are the few off the top of my head I can think of. My only experience is with HPP.

I'll be taking the MM to the Friday night GTG at Coit and 190 next week if it's not raining. Lots of Mustangs, Vettes, GM's etc...NEVER a MM. Check the GTG thread on dfwstangs for details or PM me. I'd like to see what you're rollin' in. I'll have a blue MM or a '03 blue cobra vert.

Good luck on the mods!

jfclancy
05-05-2008, 01:19 PM
FYI
For your information use at your own risk

June's meeting will be back at Crystal's in Irving.

Arn
Webmaster, Lone Star Cougar Club
www.mercurycougars.com LOCATION CORRECTION!

The Golden Corral is at 10538 Forest Road - that's east of 75 off 635. The map on the website shows the correct location:

http://www.mercurycougars.com/meeting_info.htm

Arn
www.mercurycougars.com

On Mon 08/05/ 5 13:39 , Lone Star Cougar Club carclub@mercurycougars.com sent:

This month's meeting of the Lone Star Cougar Club will be held on Thursday, May 15.

There is a map on the Club website:

http://www.mercurycougars.com/meeting_info.htm

June's meeting will be back at Crystal's in Irving.

Arn
www.mercurycougars.com

:beer::beer:Joe Clancy:beer::beer:

cruzer
05-05-2008, 07:42 PM
Thanks for posting this info--was with the Cougar group at AER Car Show on Saturday--was like a homecoming--paid my dues and am now a member in good standing again. I'll do my best to make this meeting --hope to see some of you there, Maury

dpotter
05-06-2008, 08:15 PM
Dang, wish I'd known you were there Maury, I brought my whole gang. A friend of mine had about 6 of his rides in the show (and a couple of Cowboy Cheerleaders)! THAT was a heck of a showing, I heard there were 300+ entries. I would have certainly brought the gang by to say hi had I known you were there. I did not bring my Cobra and have yet to get my MM home or would had a ride in the show.

Here's my only shot worth display, my stunningly beautiful munchkins with the cheerleaders...
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2265/2462899920_161ca512c2_b.jpg

cruzer
05-06-2008, 08:23 PM
I had my '69 Barracuda Notchback hardtop coupe ( gold/black vinyl) down on the end with the Mopars--sure wish you had stopped by--would have enjoyed meeting the young ladies--I have 3 daughters, 2 grandaughters and 1 great grandaughter--so little girls are a wonderful part of my life--enjoy them and keep them safe--looking forward to meeting you and family--watch the activities and join us soon, Maury

jfclancy
06-02-2008, 01:09 PM
Saturday, June 7 - Hogs & Hot Rods Car Show, Dallas Harley-Davidson in Garland

Thursday, June 12 - Monthly LSCC meeting, Crystals in Irving

More details for both of these events are on the website Activities Calendar.

Arn
www.mercurycougars.com

FYI
Joe :beer::beer:

cruzer
06-09-2008, 10:03 AM
Thanks, Joe for posting this notice--I'm up to my a-- in alligators right now---nothing serious, but on a tight schedule. Plan on making this one--too hot to do anything else. The Cougar folks are a great bunch to bee with and made the NTM a reality. I would like to see our group get back active with them--come for some good pizza and meet the gang--hope to see all you new folks there, Maury

jfclancy
06-10-2008, 12:32 PM
Monthly meeting of the LSCC is this Thursday June 12 at Crystal's in Irving. Directions on the Club website.

Arn
www.mercurycougars.com

anybody that makes this please ask whoever is in charge to remove my name from the mailing list. thank You Have sent numerous e-mails and told them
I am no longer a member but... Thanks in advance

Joe Clancy

cruzer
06-10-2008, 08:00 PM
Thanks again, Joe--I will take care of the Cougar Club message on Thursday--Hope to see you soon with the Marauder (if we can ever get our act together :) ) at a gtg. Maury

03calitejas
11-17-2008, 10:16 PM
Greetings, Howdi, Hook em and a big Whoooooop (fiance is an Aggie)

Just relocated back to Texas from California where I bought my Black 03. Spent 2 weekends ago at HPP and Manny did an awesome job retuning me for the 93 octane gas with the JLT. I have a pallet of stuff on the way from Dennis in FLA and will be spending the winter tinkering in the garage here. I live up in the Colony and would love to talk to any local MM owners (or any other gearheads for that matter). Please clue me in on any upcoming meets or events in the area (private message or e-mail or whatever).

Thanks!

John

PS...Gads its GREAT to be back home!!!!!!!!!!!!! California rocks but Texas is sweet

Pat
11-18-2008, 05:32 AM
John, I picked up your post on the Centerville thread first and I replied there.

Pat

SID210SA
11-18-2008, 06:13 AM
Welcome back!! Hope to meet you at an up coming event...

mnriggs
06-11-2009, 09:08 AM
Hello, NTM!

I just got my Marauder back in DFW and would love to find out more about the club and join up and meet some fellow Marauder owners. I'm in Fort Worth.

Thank you, all!

Michael

Vortex
06-11-2009, 09:40 AM
Welcome, we need more members thats for sure! We are supposed to do a show this coming weekend but with all this bad weather we will have to see how it turns out.

jfclancy
06-11-2009, 01:34 PM
And Welcome! if you read the next post in the NTM list about the cooper show, looks like at least 7 NTM will be there depending on the weather.
Might be a bit late to sign up as you have to pre register for this one but look thru the post all the info for just showing up and meeting the folks is supplied.

Anyway welcome Aboard!
Joe used to be an active member Clancy:beer::beer:

Marauder Rick
07-03-2009, 10:42 AM
Im going to be in Near Dallas for the 4th of July and i want to know if the marauder are having any events for the holiday.

cruzer
07-03-2009, 08:04 PM
Welcome to Texas:D There are no planned activities on the 4th--the hot weather plays havoc with car shows. Look up www.hotrodhappenings.com that's what I use. Personally, I just had back surgery yesterday----so I;m not available.. Have a great and safe 4th, Maury

jfclancy
07-04-2009, 06:49 AM
HEY CRUZER

Sorry to hear about your back ... You simply have to stop rasslin those TCU linemen for beers.

Seriously hope you get to feeling better this heat is .....

Joe Clancy:beer::beer::beer:

cruzer
07-04-2009, 09:37 PM
On April 14, 1951, we were taking off for a profile spy misson when we lost an engine--came back to land in a heavy rain storm (In England) touched down--and hydroplaned 7,800 ft--went off the end of the runway at 110 mph,sideways. The plane stopped in 14 feet, I didn't-seat broke loose and I was pinned under the instrument panel.Severe damage to both sciatic nerves--paralyzed for 6 months. Through TLC and perfect rehab by Ginny, my wife from 1 year later, I returned to active dury. I have been in constant pain for 58 years--no surgery. On Thursday had cortizone injections to help the nerves heal--48 hours later I am pain- free--seems like a miracle--ain't medical science grand--now I can go to a car show or race in comfort--I feel 20 years younger. Thanks for caring, Joe--sure miss seeing you at John Eagle--hope things are OK with you--don't be a stranger, my friend, Maury

jfclancy
07-05-2009, 05:55 AM
SOunds awful glad you are doing better, Can understand back pain . my wonderful mother was hit in the back by a woman backing across a church parking lot with her car door open.She was preggers with my youngest brother and sister at the time. 46 years ago. Any how she also just recently got some relief from the same treatment. She is 88 and doing fine.
Sure miss our monthly get to gethers. Linda my bw and myself doing OK.
just started social security woohoo getting old.

You take care Big guy

Joe Clancy:beer::beer:

rumble
07-05-2009, 11:59 AM
On April 14, 1951, we were taking off for a profile spy misson when we lost an engine--came back to land in a heavy rain storm (In England) touched down--and hydroplaned 7,800 ft--went off the end of the runway at 110 mph,sideways. The plane stopped in 14 feet, I didn't-seat broke loose and I was pinned under the instrument panel.Severe damage to both sciatic nerves--paralyzed for 6 months. Through TLC and perfect rehab by Ginny, my wife from 1 year later, I returned to active dury. I have been in constant pain for 58 years--no surgery. On Thursday had cortizone injections to help the nerves heal--48 hours later I am pain- free--seems like a miracle--ain't medical science grand--now I can go to a car show or race in comfort--I feel 20 years younger. Thanks for caring, Joe--sure miss seeing you at John Eagle--hope things are OK with you--don't be a stranger, my friend, Maury

WOW, even though you've told me this personally I still marvel at your escapades. Only guy I know who rolled a 48 Pontiac in a parking lot
or buzzed the Governor's mansion in a P51.:beer:
Glad you're feeling better. Hope to see you again soon.

BUCKWHEAT
07-18-2010, 11:24 AM
Anything planned on weekend of July 31/August 1 in the DFW area?

Vortex
07-18-2010, 08:03 PM
There are two shows on the 31st, the SVT Club in Southlake and the Cars Under the Stars at Sachse. Nothing Maraudery as of now.

cruzer
07-18-2010, 08:13 PM
Good to see you post--Jim is right--5th Saturday SVT --had about 10 cars there last Oct--anybody want to make this a get-to-gather--let me know and I'll post all the info--just let me know--hope you are planning a trip--just let me know, Maury

cruzer
07-20-2010, 05:02 PM
If you folks are interested, httw://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=56034 (www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=56034) it has been updated with this months info--follow the thread for directions--sure would like to see this go--I can dream, can't I? Post your intentions so I can notify SVT we're coming. Maury

rumble
07-25-2010, 01:20 PM
If you folks are interested, httw://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=56034 (www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=56034) it has been updated with this months info--follow the thread for directions--sure would like to see this go--I can dream, can't I? Post your intentions so I can notify SVT we're coming. Maury

Maury, let me see what I can do. I'll let you know later this week. I've
got some things going then and I'm not sure if I can move or work around them.

More to follow.

Gary

younga1
07-25-2010, 05:15 PM
Sorry guys, I will be out for a while. Getting a new home for the MM!!

OK, wife wants more space. Anyway, the MM is getting its own private garage out of the deal.

Got a wonderful "No front License Plate citation in Allen last weekend. $139.00 OUCH!

Any ideas on mounting w/o drilling??

rumble
07-26-2010, 07:32 PM
That's the first time I've ever heard of some one getting
a ticket in Texas for no front plate. I see literally hundreds
of cars with out them.

Congratulations on the new home. Great time to buy!!!!

Vortex
07-28-2010, 07:59 AM
Sorry guys, I will be out for a while. Getting a new home for the MM!!

OK, wife wants more space. Anyway, the MM is getting its own private garage out of the deal.

Got a wonderful "No front License Plate citation in Allen last weekend. $139.00 OUCH!

Any ideas on mounting w/o drilling??

Dude, nice chalet!

As for the front plate, Ive never run one since 2004 but they do have pc to pull you over for not having one and if the policeman is a pr__k I guess they can write you a ticket for it. Ill continue to take my chances for the time being.

MercNasty
07-28-2010, 09:31 PM
wow, i got pulled over on george bush and preston for the samething Monday after work. No ticket tho, just a warning. But i will not be drilling any holes in my car. The license plates will stay on the front dash.

cruzer
09-09-2010, 09:54 AM
Just found out there will be three Marauders meeting with the Lone Star Cougar Club, our mentors when we started the North Texas Marauders. The meeting is at Chrystals on Airport freeway--Eastbound service road just East of MacArthur Blvd Exit-around 6 PM--have a piece of pizza and enjoy some great company--try it, you'll like it==see you there, M:beer:aury