PDA

View Full Version : Carlisle 2013: Last Call to Book Rooms at The Central Hotel and Conference Center.

Ms. Denmark
04-11-2013, 12:43 PM
Last Call! Just about 4 weeks to go to get your room at our reduced group rate of $99 + tax a night. There are still some rooms available in our group block. The cut-off date to make your reservation is midnight on May 10th. Don't miss out!

Rooms at The Central Hotel and Conference Center in Harrisburg are available at a group discount for those attending Carlisle All Ford Nationals in June for Thur. through Sat. nights. (June 6, 7 & 8)

To book on line go to www.thecentralhotelharrisburg. com (http://www.thecentralhotelharrisburg. com/) and click on the Reservations tab (at the top) and follow the steps to book your reservations. Where the box for Group code is, enter our group code and it will bring up our negotiated rate. $99/nite + tax (includes full hot breakfast)

The Marauders @ Carlisle Group Code– MVILLE0613

You can also call the hotel directly and give them the group code:

BEST WESTERN PREMIER
The Central Hotel & Conference Center
800 East Park Drive
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA 17111
Tel: 717-561-2800
Fax:717- 561-8398

If you have any questions, please let me know and I will be happy to take care of it. :)

Ms. Denmark
04-11-2013, 12:57 PM
Room availability update as of 4/11/13: (In Our Reserved Block)

Thursday, June 6 ~ 6 rooms left

Friday, June 7 ~ 9 rooms left

Saturday, June 8 ~ 14 rooms left

The cut-off date is May 10. PM or call me if you need any assist getting the room type you want and I will take care of it. :)

cat in the hat
04-11-2013, 04:43 PM
I really want to try to get out to one of these big meets this year, I've never been to one before. I would like to stay over Saturday night, work schedule permitting. If I drive out Saturday morning, what time should I try to get to the fairgrounds ? I'm assuming that the traffic gets backed up for miles around, etc.

Bigdogjim
04-11-2013, 04:46 PM
I am booked at the Hampton Inn however I think I am going to switch. I ain't cheap but the Hampton is not worth almost $$200. a night!

Ms. Denmark
04-11-2013, 06:45 PM
I really want to try to get out to one of these big meets this year, I've never been to one before. I would like to stay over Saturday night, work schedule permitting. If I drive out Saturday morning, what time should I try to get to the fairgrounds ? I'm assuming that the traffic gets backed up for miles around, etc.
You really need to get to Carlisle and join us this year. I'd plan on ARRIVING at the fairgrounds no later than 8:30 am. Be sure to pre-register so you can basically drive right in. Hope you can make it!

Ms. Denmark
04-11-2013, 06:50 PM
I am booked at the Hampton Inn however I think I am going to switch. I ain't cheap but the Hampton is not worth almost $$200. a night! Saving all that money PLUS hanging with your BFF...what's not to love about hanging with the rest of us? We will be so happy to see you at the Central Hotel Mr. Jim.;)

Mebot
04-11-2013, 11:17 PM

it's a long day if you get in at 830. honestly it depends if you want to get a good spot on "Marauder Mountain". the prime spots will be taken up by the folks who are vying for trophies in the judging.

me personally, I don't care about the judging so I will park wherever there is space.... we'll probably do what we did last year & head up in the morning & get to the fairgrounds around 11 am

sent from space

Mr. Man
04-12-2013, 02:28 AM
... we'll probably do what we did last year & head up in the morning & get to the fairgrounds around 11 am

sent from spaceRookie. (Let's put it this way. Ryan ....real Marauder enthusiasts show up way before that):P

Mebot
04-12-2013, 03:04 AM
definitely not going to argue that comment! :D

lets put it another way: I value my sleep on the weekends! :p
sent from space

cat in the hat
04-12-2013, 04:02 AM
it's a long day if you get in at 830. honestly it depends if you want to get a good spot on "Marauder Mountain". the prime spots will be taken up by the folks who are vying for trophies in the judging.

me personally, I don't care about the judging so I will park wherever there is space.... we'll probably do what we did last year & head up in the morning & get to the fairgrounds around 11 am

sent from space

I'm no early-bird, but I'll probably try to get there as early as I can. My experience with other big weekend events has been that the later you get there, the worse the traffic and the confusion.
Of course, saying "I want to be out of here by 5 o'clock tomorrow !" and then actually getting on the road closer to 8:00 has actually become kind of an inside joke around here . . . ;)

guspech750
04-12-2013, 05:35 AM
I wish :(

Have fun peeps.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

Ladyhawke
04-16-2013, 08:37 PM
Room availability update as of 4/11/13: (In Our Reserved Block)

Thursday, June 6 ~ 6 rooms left

Friday, June 7 ~ 9 rooms left

Saturday, June 8 ~ 14 rooms left

The cut-off date is May 10. PM or call me if you need any assist getting the room type you want and I will take care of it. :)

We have our normal MV9 room reserved.

How many peeps do we have staying with us?

Mebot
04-17-2013, 12:26 AM
We have our normal MV9 room reserved.

How many peeps do we have staying with us?

this is the same hotel with the pub attached right? you can count on Dad & me to be there.

sent from space

Haggis
04-17-2013, 04:11 AM
this is the same hotel with the pub attached right? you can count on Dad & me to be there.

sent from space

Yes it is; big, tall and ginger. ;)

Mebot
04-17-2013, 04:19 AM
Yes it is; big, tall and ginger. ;)

dude it's too early to get excited. wait for the weekend

sent from space

Haggis
04-17-2013, 04:29 AM
dude it's too early to get excited. wait for the weekend

sent from space

I am always exicted, Morning Glory.

Mebot
04-17-2013, 04:38 AM
:what::eek:

Paula thanks for the link. ill make sure to get hotel booked before the rates go up. :thumbup:

sent from space

Ms. Denmark
04-17-2013, 06:01 AM
:what::eek:

Paula thanks for the link. ill make sure to get hotel booked before the rates go up. :thumbup:

sent from space That's great, Ryan! But you should know that we will all be leaving the hotel parking lot at 7:30 am SHARP and will be sitting in our lawn chairs on Marauder Mountain by 8! :P

Haggis
04-17-2013, 06:11 AM
That's great, Ryan! But you should know that we will all be leaving the hotel parking lot at 7:30 am SHARP and will be sitting in our lawn chairs on Marauder Mountain by 8! :P

Wow, I might be up by 8am.

Mr. Man
04-17-2013, 08:27 AM
I am always excited, Morning Glory.
It's called MANIA and they got pills for that :coolman:

Haggis
04-17-2013, 09:18 AM
It's called MANIA and they got pills for that :coolman:

You call it what you want and you can take all the pills you want. As for me I will just wake up and enjoy the morning breeze. :D

Mr. Man
04-17-2013, 09:23 AM
You call it what you want and you can take all the pills you want. As for me I will just wake up and enjoy the morning breeze. :DPut on some pants, your making the animals uncomfortable:rolleyes:

Haggis
04-17-2013, 10:12 AM
Put on some pants, your making the animals uncomfortable:rolleyes:

How do you know I do not have any pants on? ;)

IwantmyMMnow!
04-17-2013, 12:35 PM
Methinks the morning breeze comes from within...

Ladyhawke
04-17-2013, 05:08 PM
Methinks the morning breeze comes from within...

Are you coming to Carlisle, Kyle?

Ms. Denmark
04-18-2013, 08:50 AM
Hotel Room Update: Only 3 Weeks Left To Reserve Your Room For Carlisle At Our Group Discounted Rate Of $99 + tax/night. See Post #1 for all the details.
:beer:
Don't Miss Out!

Haggis
04-18-2013, 09:13 AM
Hotel Room Update: Only 3 Weeks Left To Reserve Your Room For Carlisle At Our Group Discounted Rate Of $99 + tax/night. See Post #1 for all the details.
Don't Miss Out!

Even if you do not want to attend the Carlisle Meet, just come to meet Mrs. D and the rest of the crowd.

IwantmyMMnow!
04-22-2013, 06:27 PM
Reservations made for Fri & Sat night.

Plan to be on the road by 9am Friday and expect to arrive between 4-5pm.

See you all then!

FWIW, the clerk said I got the last room w/king-sized bed...

maineiac
04-22-2013, 06:41 PM
Room booked for Fri and Sat nights, I'll be in town thurs night,adult beverages perhaps,anyone else going to be there thurs?

Ladyhawke
04-22-2013, 07:20 PM
Great, look forward to seeing you again.

Have you already registered too for the showfield?

maineiac
04-22-2013, 07:29 PM
Had trouble with it tonight ,dam govt comp blocked me i will try again in the morn from home.

Mr. Man
04-22-2013, 07:47 PM
Will have Ms.D look into getting a few more King size rooms.:)

Bigdogjim
04-22-2013, 08:18 PM
Will have Ms.D look into getting a few more King size rooms.:)

More space is always a good thing :beer:

Mr. Man
04-22-2013, 11:09 PM
More space is always a good thing :beer:
So I guess your retiring to Montana;)

Ms. Denmark
04-23-2013, 04:53 AM
Reservations made for Fri & Sat night.

Plan to be on the road by 9am Friday and expect to arrive between 4-5pm.

See you all then!

FWIW, the clerk said I got the last room w/king-sized bed...

Glad you are coming! And thanks for the heads up on the King Rooms. I'll call the hotel today and get back to everyone about availability.

Room booked for Fri and Sat nights, I'll be in town thurs night,adult beverages perhaps,anyone else going to be there thurs? Wish we could join you Thursday, but won't see you til Fri. AM on the show field. We'll be at the hotel Fri. and Sat. nights. It's great that you are coming!

MarauderJim
04-23-2013, 03:46 PM
I booked early for my first trip to Carlisle. I had a great time in NH last year meeting our members. I had a little dig from Doom on my fuel rail being dirty. Hope to show a cleaner car in 2013. I think I'll also buy Q-tips for the air vents too! Ahh... the joy of keeping a clean car!

MarauderJim;)

Mr. Man
04-23-2013, 04:10 PM
I booked early for my first trip to Carlisle. I had a great time in NH last year meeting our members. I had a little dig from Doom on my fuel rail being dirty. Hope to show a cleaner car in 2013. I think I'll also buy Q-tips for the air vents too! Ahh... the joy of keeping a clean car!

MarauderJim;) Hey Jim, that's great news. We will look forward to seeing you! I might need to borrow a Q-tip. :D

Ladyhawke
04-23-2013, 05:07 PM

MarauderJim;)

Haha ... air vents ... :banghead: Can I get a couple Q-tips too?

Look forward to seeing you Jim!

Ms. Denmark
04-24-2013, 06:55 AM
Hotel Room Update: Only 2 Weeks Left To Reserve Your Room For Carlisle At Our Group Discounted Rate Of $99 + tax/night. See Post #1 for all the details.
Don't Miss Out!

* Please note that 2 King Rooms were added to our block They are the last available King rooms in the hotel so book now if you want one! The remaining rooms are double Queens and most overlook the parking area so don't dispair if all the Kings are gone ....

Bigdogjim
04-24-2013, 10:00 AM
I just booked a King room for the 7 & 8 of June:) I doubt I will make the showfield on Friday however I will make it to the hotel in time for dinner & drinks:up:

Now I need to call the Hampton Inn in Carlisle and CLX the room I have there:)

Mr. Man
04-24-2013, 10:47 AM
I just booked a King room for the 7 & 8 of June:) I doubt I will make the show field on Friday however I will make it to the hotel in time for dinner & drinks:up:

I'm hoping the weather is nice for Carlisle as I'm looking forward to a :blah::blah: session in a discrete area of the parking lot. We had a good time at MV9 but it was cold.:beer: Wish SCCheesepizza was coming. He is a good story starter.

cat in the hat
04-24-2013, 12:42 PM
I'm off the fence - I just booked that room for Friday and Saturday :)

Ms. Denmark
04-24-2013, 04:19 PM
I just booked a King room for the 7 & 8 of June:) I doubt I will make the showfield on Friday however I will make it to the hotel in time for dinner & drinks:up:

Way to go Jim! See you soon....and that's 1 of the 2 King rooms spoken for.

I'm off the fence - I just booked that room for Friday and Saturday :) Glad to have you along this time. We'll see you there!

Hotel Reserved Block update as of 4/24/13:

Thursday night = 6 rooms left

Friday night = 7 rooms left

Saturday night = 10 rooms left

Just a reminder that there are only 2 weeks left
to reserve your room
from our discounted block
so don't miss out!

Bigdogjim
04-24-2013, 04:45 PM
Yes I got around to it today after I saw your note about 2 king rooms:up:

I got an e-mail confirming the room:)

Rooms are under marauder@ (marauder@carlisle) Carlisle

Ms. Denmark
04-24-2013, 04:47 PM
Just counted up and there are 15 rooms already reserved by club members. Looks like a great group!

You need to join us... so don't wait to register for Carlisle and reserve your hotel room!

RocsMerc
04-24-2013, 07:54 PM
Just booked my room now. checking in Friday.

cat in the hat
04-24-2013, 08:46 PM
Yes I got around to it today after I saw your note about 2 king rooms:up:

I got an e-mail confirming the room:)

Rooms are under marauder@ Carlisle

Same here.
I'm checking in Friday night - I was going to drive out Saturday morning, but I've never been there before and it seems like it would be a lot easier to figure everything out without spending two hrs. on the road up front.
Now I have to register at Carlisle.

jabird56
04-25-2013, 04:00 AM
I made reservations a while back, we'll be showing up Friday night.

Ms. Denmark
04-25-2013, 05:35 AM
Just booked my room now. checking in Friday.Hey Rocco! See you at Carlisle!

I made reservations a while back, we'll be showing up Friday night. Yea, I saw that on the line listing, Jay! :beer:

Ms. Denmark
05-01-2013, 05:57 PM
Hotel Room Update: Only 9 Days Left To Reserve Your Room For Carlisle At Our Group Discounted Rate Of $99 + tax/night. See Post #1 for all the details.
Don't Miss Out!

Don't hesitate to contact me by phone or pm if you need any help with your reservation.:)

Haggis
05-02-2013, 05:04 AM
:bump: :banana: :bump:

Ms. Denmark
05-03-2013, 02:35 PM
Hotel Room Update: Only 7 Days Left To Reserve Your Room For Carlisle At Our Group Discounted Rate Of $99 + tax/night. See Post #1 for all the details.
:snare::snare::snare:
Get on it!

And don't hesitate to contact me by phone or pm if you need any help with your reservation.:)

DWSTANG67
05-03-2013, 07:26 PM
I know i waited to book room due to work and other things going on, but its booked i be there thursday afternoon

Ladyhawke
05-03-2013, 07:37 PM
I know i waited to book room due to work and other things going on, but its booked i be there thursday afternoon

Cool!

Are you pre-registered for the showfield?

DWSTANG67
05-03-2013, 08:18 PM
yes i pre registered already

Ms. Denmark
05-04-2013, 07:47 AM
Yay Dean!! Now for the rest of you last minute guys....

Hotel Room Update: Only 6 Days Left To Reserve Your Room For Carlisle At Our Group Discounted Rate Of $99 + tax/night. See Post #1 for all the details.
:cuke::cuke::cuke:
Just Do It!

And don't hesitate to contact me by phone or pm if you need any help with your reservation.:chat:

Ladyhawke
05-04-2013, 09:07 PM
yes i pre registered already

Great I added you to the list!!

Ms. Denmark
05-05-2013, 07:43 AM
Hotel Room Update: Only 5 Days Left To Reserve Your Room For Carlisle At Our Group Discounted Rate Of $99 + tax/night. See Post #1 for all the details.

:bunny::bunny2::bunny2::bunny:

Hop To It!

And don't hesitate to contact me by phone or pm if you need any help with your reservation.:chat:

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/images/misc/progress.gif

Bigdogjim
05-05-2013, 08:14 AM
How about a list of who is booked at the hotel? Thanks

rossv1
05-05-2013, 10:35 PM
I just booked with Ryan. Think we got the last double queen room.

Ms. Denmark
05-06-2013, 02:33 AM
How about a list of who is booked at the hotel? Thanks

These are the members who posted up that they booked a room at the Central Hotel.:beer:

1. Comin' in Hot
2. Mr. Man/Ms. D
3. Marauder Jim
4. jabird56/Denise
5. Odinson/Family
6. Mebot/Dad
7. Bigdogjim
8. Ladyhawke/Haggis
9. IwantmyMMnow
10. maineiac
11. cat in the hat
12. RocsMerc
13. DWSTANG67
14. rossv1/Ryan
15. 05crownsport
16. Merc
17. Showroom

*Based on the number of rooms spoken for there are a lot more who did not post up their reservation.

Ms. Denmark
05-06-2013, 03:31 PM
Here's the scoop on the last few available rooms: (22 have been spoken for already!)

Thurs. 6/6-There are 5 rooms available
Fri. 6/7 - There are 3 rooms available
Sat. 6/7- There are 3 rooms available

Hotel Room Update: Only 4 Days Left To Reserve Your Room For Carlisle At Our Group Discounted Rate Of $99 + tax/night. See Post #1 for all the details.

:snore::snoopy::sleepy:

You Snooze...You Lose!
Run, don't walk...

lji372
05-06-2013, 03:34 PM
going to try and talk the wife into it tonight, then we'll discuss going to carlisle :lol:

Ms. Denmark
05-06-2013, 03:44 PM
going to try and talk the wife into it tonight, then we'll discuss going to carlisle :lol: LOL! :D It would be pretty awesome if you made the trip. (We've had Marauders from Iowa.) Let us know how it goes...

05crownsport
05-06-2013, 04:15 PM
I got one of them there rooms! Thanks for setting it up Ms. D!

merc
05-06-2013, 07:55 PM
I just called and the 7th is sold out. I was only able to get a room for the 8th.

lji372
05-06-2013, 09:14 PM
I was told no:alone:

On both accounts:eek:

She said two events are enough with everything else we have going on. I hate when she's right. Hope to see you all in atlanta:beer:

Ms. Denmark
05-07-2013, 02:26 AM
I just called and the 7th is sold out. I was only able to get a room for the 8th.

Thanks for the heads up, Mark. Looks like all 25 rooms sold out for Friday night!

I will get in touch with the rooms manager today and see if there are any more rooms available for Carlisle weekend. Fingers crossed...Stay tuned.....

Ms. Denmark
05-07-2013, 02:31 AM
I got one of them there rooms! Thanks for setting it up Ms. D!

You're welcome. Glad you snagged one! See you there!

Ms. Denmark
05-07-2013, 02:03 PM
I just called and the 7th is sold out. I was only able to get a room for the 8th. Mark, got you all set with a room for both the 7th & 8th. :cool:

Here's the scoop on the last available rooms: (25 have been spoken for already!)

I was able to get the last 2 rooms in the hotel added to our reserved block so act quickly if you want one. Once they are gone.....

Thurs. 6/6-There are 4 rooms available
Fri. 6/7 - There are just 2 rooms left
Sat. 6/7- There are just 2 rooms left

Hotel Room Update: Only 3 Days Left To Reserve Your Room For Carlisle At Our Group Discounted Rate Of $99 + tax/night. See Post #1 for all the details.

:party::sing::party:

Don't wait another minute...
Join The Party!

Ms. Denmark
05-08-2013, 02:25 AM
Going.....Going...

Hotel Room Update:2 rooms Left and Only 2 Days Remain To Reserve Your Room For Carlisle At Our Group Discounted Rate Of $99 + tax/night. See Post #1 for all the details.

:bagpipe2::bagpipe2::bagpipe2:

Last Call!

Guittard22
05-08-2013, 02:44 AM
Sorry guy's and girl's
--I will not be making it to the show this year :/ the girlfriend told me last night that pto paid time off would not kick in untill the end of summer . Mebot have to wait to meet you in person for next years meet . Good luck everyone at the show this year can't wait to see the snap shots .

LostInTennessee
05-08-2013, 04:03 AM
I booked a room long ago.

Ms. Denmark
05-08-2013, 04:36 AM
I booked a room long ago.

Great! You're on the list. See you there!

These are the members who posted up that they booked a room at the Central Hotel.:beer:

1. Comin' in Hot
2. Mr. Man/Ms. D
3. Marauder Jim
4. jabird56/Denise
5. Odinson/Family
6. Mebot/Dad
7. Bigdogjim
8. Ladyhawke/Haggis
9. IwantmyMMnow
10. maineiac
11. cat in the hat
12. RocsMerc
13. DWSTANG67
14. rossv1/Ryan
15. 05crownsport
16. Merc
17. Showroom
18. LostInTennessee

*Based on the number of rooms spoken for there are a lot more who did not post up their reservation.

Haggis
05-08-2013, 05:11 AM
Sorry guy's and girl's
--I will not be making it to the show this year :/ the girlfriend told me last night that pto paid time off would not kick in untill the end of summer . Mebot have to wait to meet you in person for next years meet . Good luck everyone at the show this year can't wait to see the snap shots .

Leave her at home.

~Mebot

Mebot
05-08-2013, 12:19 PM
Sorry guy's and girl's

thats dumb. Carlisle is on a weekend. This makes no sense. Fire your girlfriend for being dumb. Or come without her!

Ms. Denmark
05-08-2013, 12:34 PM
Going.....Going...

Hotel Room Update:Only 1 Day Left To Reserve Your Room For Carlisle At Our Group Discounted Rate Of $99 + tax/night. See Post #1 for all the details.

Last Call!
You have until midnite 5/10 or until the rooms sell out...

Ms. Denmark
05-09-2013, 02:41 AM
Bumping...

lji372
05-09-2013, 04:11 AM
Leave her at home.

~Mebot

Note he said girlfriend and not wife. Enough said :D :lol:

Mebot
05-09-2013, 04:42 AM
Note he said girlfriend and not wife. Enough said :D :lol:

yeah hence the incredulity

sent from space

Ms. Denmark
05-10-2013, 02:23 AM
Going.....Going...Gone

Hotel Room Update: Reserve Your Room For Carlisle At Our Group Discounted Rate Of $99 + tax/night. See Post #1 for all the details.

Last Few Hours
You have until midnite tonight, May 10.

Ms. Denmark
05-10-2013, 06:18 PM
Last bump, last chance...ends at midnight tonight!

These are the members who posted up that they booked a room at the Central Hotel. There are lots more who did not post but who will be with us. It's a really great group. :beer:

1. Comin' in Hot
2. Mr. Man/Ms. D
3. Marauder Jim
4. jabird56/Denise
5. Odinson/Family
6. Mebot/Dad
7. Bigdogjim
8. Ladyhawke/Haggis
9. IwantmyMMnow
10. maineiac
11. cat in the hat
12. RocsMerc
13. DWSTANG67
14. rossv1/Ryan
15. 05crownsport
16. Merc
17. Showroom

Looking forward to seeing all of you at Carlisle!

Ken
05-12-2013, 12:20 PM
Last bump, last chance...ends at midnight tonight!

These are the members who posted up that they booked a room at the Central Hotel. There are lots more who did not post but who will be with us. It's a really great group. :beer:

1. Comin' in Hot
2. Mr. Man/Ms. D
3. Marauder Jim
4. jabird56/Denise
5. Odinson/Family
6. Mebot/Dad
7. Bigdogjim
8. Ladyhawke/Haggis
9. IwantmyMMnow
10. maineiac
11. cat in the hat
12. RocsMerc
13. DWSTANG67
14. rossv1/Ryan
15. 05crownsport
16. Merc
17. Showroom
18. Ken and Debbie

Fixed. :banana:

Bigdogjim
05-12-2013, 05:47 PM
WOW!! 18 rooms book that means we will a great party in the parking lot!!

I am so looking forward to "getting away" :run:

Ms. Denmark
05-12-2013, 06:32 PM
Fixed. :banana: Ken & Debbie!

WOW!! 18 rooms book that means we will a great party in the parking lot!!

I am so looking forward to "getting away" :run:
Actually, according to the hotel, we have at least 25 rooms booked for Friday & Sat. Could be as many as 27. Lucky they have that nice big parking lot.:beer:

Comin' in Hot
05-12-2013, 06:46 PM
My Dad just confirmed he's coming, add him to the list!!

Ms. Denmark
05-13-2013, 02:20 AM
My Dad just confirmed he's coming, add him to the list!!
These are the members who posted up that they booked a room at the Central Hotel. 25+ Rooms were sold so there are lots more who did not post but who will be with us. :beer:

1. Comin' in Hot
2. Mr. Man/Ms. D
3. Marauder Jim
4. jabird56/Denise
5. Odinson/Family
6. Mebot/Dad
7. Bigdogjim
8. Ladyhawke/Haggis
9. IwantmyMMnow
10. maineiac
11. cat in the hat
12. RocsMerc
13. DWSTANG67
14. rossv1/Ryan
15. 05crownsport
16. Merc
17. Showroom
18. Ken and Debbie
19. Comin' in Hot's Dad

Haggis
05-13-2013, 05:11 AM
Lucky they have that nice big parking lot.:beer:

According to Justin they have another event planned there that same weekend. Hope we can still get our rope off parking area.

Mr. Man
05-13-2013, 07:51 AM
According to Justin they have another event planned there that same weekend. Hope we can still get our rope off drinking corral area.
Fixed........;)

vtwoodsman
05-13-2013, 06:31 PM
Mr. & Mrs VTWOODSMAN and Son are booked at the Central Hotel.

Ms. Denmark
05-14-2013, 02:21 AM
Mr. & Mrs VTWOODSMAN and Son are booked at the Central Hotel. It will be great to see you!

Updated list of the members who posted up that they booked a room at the Central Hotel. 24 Rooms were sold so there are lots more who did not post but who will be with us. :beer:

1. Comin' in Hot plus Dad
2. Mr. Man/Ms. D
3. Marauder Jim
4. jabird56/Denise
5. Odinson/Family
6. Mebot/Dad
7. Bigdogjim
8. Ladyhawke/Haggis
9. IwantmyMMnow
10. maineiac
11. cat in the hat
12. RocsMerc
13. DWSTANG67
14. rossv1/Ryan
15. 05crownsport
16. Merc
17. Showroom
18. Ken and Debbie
19. Mr. & Mrs. Vtwoodsman & Son

Comin' in Hot
05-14-2013, 05:12 AM
It will be great to see you!

Updated list of the members who posted up that they booked a room at the Central Hotel. 25+ Rooms were sold so there are lots more who did not post but who will be with us. :beer:

1. Comin' in Hot
2. Mr. Man/Ms. D
3. Marauder Jim
4. jabird56/Denise
5. Odinson/Family
6. Mebot/Dad
7. Bigdogjim
8. Ladyhawke/Haggis
9. IwantmyMMnow
10. maineiac
11. cat in the hat
12. RocsMerc
13. DWSTANG67
14. rossv1/Ryan
15. 05crownsport
16. Merc
17. Showroom
18. Ken and Debbie
19. Comin' in Hot's Dad
20. Mr. & Mrs. Vtwoodsman & Son

you could move my dad to up by me, were are only bringing one MM and one room

Ms. Denmark
05-20-2013, 03:40 PM
you could move my dad to up by me, were are only bringing one MM and one room
OK, took care of that Derek!

Attention everyone with a reservation at The Central Hotel! The hotel is completely sold out for the Carlisle weekend. One of our members is looking for a room for Fri & Sat night so if by chance you are unable to make it to Carlisle, please do not cancel your room without getting in touch with me! Thanks so much!

Comin' in Hot
05-20-2013, 03:58 PM
http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/pdf/Carlisle_Map_SF.pdf

found this map, does anyone know for sure where we are?

DWSTANG67
05-20-2013, 05:14 PM

Bluerauders post will show you where we are

here is the link
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=84410&page=11

Bluerauder
05-20-2013, 05:23 PM

We are in the "BLUE SHOWFIELD" area. Sheer speculation at this point because the 2013 Directory is not posted to the website. My best guess is that we will be at or near where we were in 2010 near the Car Corral.

Link to info and 2012 Directory map here >>>> http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1298497&postcount=151

Pics of the area in 2010 >>>>>> http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1298542&postcount=155

Ms. Denmark
05-23-2013, 08:51 AM
Updated list of the members who posted up that they booked a room at the Central Hotel. :beer:

2. Mr. Man/Ms. D
3. Marauder Jim
4. jabird56/Denise
5. Odinson/Family
6. Mebot/Dad
7. Rachael (niece of below)
8. Ladyhawke/Haggis
9. IwantmyMMnow
10. maineiac
11. cat in the hat
12. RocsMerc
13. DWSTANG67
14. rossv1/Ryan
15. 05crownsport
16. Merc
17. Showroom
18. Ken and Debbie
19. Mr. & Mrs. Vtwoodsman
20. Son of Woodsman^^

Haggis
05-23-2013, 09:01 AM
Updated list of the members who posted up that they booked a room at the Central Hotel. :beer:

2. Mr. Man/Ms. D
3. Marauder Jim
4. jabird56/Denise
5. Odinson/Family
6. Mebot/Dad
7. Rachael (niece of below)
8. Ladyhawke/Haggis
9. IwantmyMMnow
10. maineiac
11. cat in the hat
12. RocsMerc
13. DWSTANG67
14. rossv1/Ryan
15. 05crownsport
16. Merc
17. Showroom
18. Ken and Debbie
19. Mr. & Mrs. Vtwoodsman
20. Son of Woodsman^^

Hmmmm.....I wonder how old is SOW? Not for me smart a$$es.

Ms. Denmark
05-23-2013, 09:21 AM
Hmmmm.....I wonder how old is SOW? Not for me smart a$$es.

I don't know, but it looks like he has his own room. Are you by chance matchmaking???? ;)

Haggis
05-23-2013, 09:28 AM
I don't know, but it looks like he has his own room. Are you by chance matchmaking???? ;)

We'll see, have to keep my(niece's) options open. ;)

Ms. Denmark
06-06-2013, 05:17 AM
OK! Some of us are getting ready to head out to The Central Hotel for check in today (Thurs.) Safe travels all!

Mr. Man/Ms.D
Odinson
DREWSTANG67
VTwoodsman
Son of Woodsman
Marauder Jim
Comin' in Hot

Friday there are 15 more members checking in and Sat. there are 2 more.

*Eric and I will be in Rm. 372 if you need to reach us. We will have driving instructions from the hotel to the Showfield in Carlisle available. We can caravan over together in the mornings after breakfast for those who want to join the group. Let us know!

See You In Carlisle!!

Haggis
06-06-2013, 05:25 AM
OK! Some of us are getting ready to head out to The Central Hotel for check in today (Thurs.) Safe travels all!

Mr. Man/Ms.D
Odinson
DREWSTANG67
VTwoodsman
Son of Woodsman
Marauder Jim
Comin' in Hot

Friday there are 15 more members checking in and Sat. there are 2 more.

*Eric and I will be in Rm. 372 if you need to reach us. We will have driving instructions from the hotel to the Showfield in Carlisle available. We can caravan over together in the mornings after breakfast for those who want to join the group. Let us know!

See You In Carlisle!!

3am wake up call, coming up.

Ms. Denmark
06-06-2013, 06:36 AM

merc
06-06-2013, 08:20 PM
I am at the hotel in front of the rain.

Haggis
06-07-2013, 04:36 AM
I am at the hotel in front of the rain.

See you and eveyone else there this evening.

Mebot
06-07-2013, 06:13 AM
Be careful driving up. They are calling for periods of heavy rain and some flash flooding in some areas today

Odinson
06-07-2013, 06:57 AM
Just saw everybody leave. Yeah, Not going to the show today. Marauder hill will be a mud pit. Gunna go get some breakfast.

WTF Hurricane season is only 1 week old and already a tropical storm???!!!

Showroom
06-07-2013, 07:09 AM
I just cancel my friday reservation its up for grabs.I'll drive up early on saturday and stay saturday night.

merc
06-07-2013, 07:34 AM
Just saw everybody leave. Yeah, Not going to the show today. Marauder hill will be a mud pit. Gunna go get some breakfast.

WTF Hurricane season is only 1 week old and already a tropical storm???!!!

We are staying indoors also. No mud and cold rain for me.

Joe Walsh
06-07-2013, 08:27 AM
I have been attending the Ford Carlisle event for 30+ years and I can't recall ANY year where there wasn't at least one day of horrendous rainfall.
One year I remember looking at 427 SOHC engine parts lying in a pool of rainwater...:eek:
The Ford Nationals at Carlisle are always a MUD BOG!......:mad2:

My schedule is a mess, but I might try to stop up tomorrow for 1/2 a day.
I won't be driving the Marauder...My brother just bought a Grabber Blue 2013 BOSS 302!
I'm looking forward to 7,500 rpm shifts in a 5.0 Coyote!!!

Drive safely and stay dry everybody!

71cyclone
06-07-2013, 10:28 AM
I just cancel my friday reservation its up for grabs.I'll drive up early on saturday and stay saturday night.

Ditto / Hamp inn will mis me tonight //>>>>:burnout:[ Plus 6 t 9 Lincoln is down ] need to re regester Marauder.