PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Sighting in Virginia, 13 March

Bluerauder
03-13-2004, 06:22 PM
:rock: Rallied tonite at the Dulles/Capitol Expo Center in Fairfax, VA with a couple of other Marauder owners. On the way out on Route 28, a first may have been recorded in the Northern Virginia area --- three Marauders cruising VA 28 toward Manassas -- Black, Black and Blue all in a row. Come out next time and see if we can break the record of 3. There's got to be more MMs out there.

MAD-3R's Wife
03-14-2004, 05:31 AM
I was so happy to meet another MM owner. The Northern Virginia Mustang Club meets every other week and we get together with them because they provide things that we alone cannot get. Such as a day at the track to drag race, car shows and autocross. :banana2:

Northern Virginia MMs, come on down and join us in showing those Mustang boys what a real car looks like! :rock:

Bluerauder
03-14-2004, 06:59 AM
I was so happy to meet another MM owner. The Northern Virginia Mustang Club meets every other week and we get together with them because they provide things that we alone cannot get. Such as a day at the track to drag race, car shows and autocross. :banana2:

Northern Virginia MMs, come on down and join us in showing those Mustang boys what a real car looks like! :rock:
Likewise. Sorry that I was unable to continue the meeting over to the restaurant. Maybe next time. My youngest had to be home by 7 PM when his girlfreind came home from college ... young love -- ain't it great. I hope to see the gang again in 2 weeks. Same time .... same station.