PDA

View Full Version : Kit and parts UPDATE

Todd TCE
04-23-2013, 01:53 PM
For some of you with Brake Kits on order here's the latest:

13" Front kits: these kits have rotors at the plating shop now and should be ready next week. I've worked on the fit of the FNSL6 to this as planned and am not happy with the final product. Working with Wilwood we will now be able to run the normal (and former) BSL6 again! The only reason this was dropped was due to the use of the laser logos on them not matching rear kits without much fanfare. After bitching and complaining they will produce a bold logo BSL6 for use to match the rear calipers! The FNSL6 will not be the defualt model simply due to the 'funky complexity' of the bracket parts- it's pretty bad.

14" Front kits: TCE received the 14" rings last week only to find they were not gas slotted...nice. Left over info from a former order without any they rand four sets this way again. Given two kits are in the works and two more sets are required I refused them as I don't have time to do them by hand here. They are on the way back for correction. Once I receive them (again) I'll get them out for plating. But like always you can expect up to two weeks from that time. Right now I'd not expect the 14" kits to ship before mid May.

Hose kits: We are currently out of oe replacement ss hose kits again. (thanks!) I expect these to be available again by the 6th of May.

For anyone with kits on order who just can't wait it out...I understand. I'll gladly refund any deposits you have. Keep in mind however there's no promise of a more speedy build on thee kits later. I'd supply and demand and while good..Marauder kits are not jumping off the shelf. I try to keep inventory levels up as best I can but dealing with outside suppliers can create issues.

SALE, SALE, DEAL, DEAL, DEAL!!!!!
For anyone looking for a great four wheel deal here's your chance!

I have one set of laser logo rear calipers in stock and have one set of laser front logo calipers coming from Wilwood soon. These are now the "older" style and I need to find them a good home.

This is a 13/13" front and rear kit. BLACK only. Normally tallying $3108 plus shipping I'll offer one lucky buyer this set up for $2650 plus shipping. *$300 refundable rear core charge applies still. That's a front and rear kit, all inclusive for $2650 plus UPS charges and core. (US only)

fastblackmerc
04-23-2013, 02:19 PM
Guys.... if you are running any type of forced induction or just want your Marauder to stop 1000% better than stock this is what you need!

Remember.... going fast requires more stopping power.

burt ragio
04-23-2013, 02:58 PM
Wow some lucky person will get a great value!

LJ on 24's
04-23-2013, 05:52 PM
I wish that deal was going on when I ordered my 14in front and rear kit. :banana2: :beer:

MOTOWN
04-23-2013, 05:57 PM
I wish that deal was going on when I ordered my 14in front and rear kit. :banana2: :beer:

You gotta bring that beast by and let me check it out! Ill be ordering a custom kit soon!:banana:

Todd TCE
04-23-2013, 06:01 PM

But you'd then not have 14" front brakes. Nor red calipers- if that's the case.

MOTOWN
04-23-2013, 06:06 PM

Hey Todd i called you about the custom kit with the 20" wheel set up, i have over 3" of clearance that you told me to measure for, ill call you tomorrow around noon.

Todd TCE
04-23-2013, 06:17 PM
Hey Todd i called you about the custom kit with the 20" wheel set up, i have over 3" of clearance that you told me to measure for, ill call you tomorrow around noon.

Hold the phone. I'll be headed for Dearborn for the week to do Ford work. Back next Tuesday. This month's been hell on travel but the work pays and the teens need it! We can talk after that and decide if you want to explore the "big stuff" in 16" rotors or not also. Just like I've done for the Impalas..it's all doable. For a price of course!

MOTOWN
04-23-2013, 06:24 PM
Hold the phone. I'll be headed for Dearborn for the week to do Ford work. Back next Tuesday. This month's been hell on travel but the work pays and the teens need it! We can talk after that and decide if you want to explore the "big stuff" in 16" rotors or not also. Just like I've done for the Impalas..it's all doable. For a price of course!

Ok sounds like a plan! ill call you after you retun, Enjoy!:beer:

1stMerc
04-23-2013, 06:26 PM
Todd, do the cores have to be the stock stuff? I have after market rotors drilled and slotted, but stock calipers.

P.s. already have the hose kit.

LJ on 24's
04-23-2013, 06:34 PM

Yea you right I like my deal better. :lol: :banana2:

Cobra25
04-23-2013, 06:41 PM
I'll need to talk to you tommarrow about my order. Please give me a call . 954-450-5284 at home.

Todd TCE
04-23-2013, 06:43 PM
Todd, do the cores have to be the stock stuff? I have after market rotors drilled and slotted, but stock calipers.

P.s. already have the hose kit.

The rear CORE charge ($300) is only for the stock rear caliper mounting plates. These are the iron plates and dust shields that are located behind the parking brake parts. Nothing more.

Hose kits for the oe calipers will not work with the Wilwoods.

Todd TCE
04-23-2013, 06:45 PM
I'll need to talk to you tommarrow about my order. Please give me a call . 954-450-5284 at home.

I'll try. May be from the airport. Or later in the week at this number if that's fine.

boatmangc
04-23-2013, 06:52 PM
Pm sent....

1stMerc
04-23-2013, 07:03 PM
The rear CORE charge ($300) is only for the stock rear caliper mounting plates. These are the iron plates and dust shields that are located behind the parking brake parts. Nothing more.

Hose kits for the oe calipers will not work with the Wilwoods.

What do I need to do to get the afore mentioned deal?

Todd TCE
05-02-2013, 07:05 AM
SALE, SALE, DEAL, DEAL, DEAL!!!!!

For anyone looking for a great four wheel deal here's your chance!

I have one set of laser logo rear calipers in stock and have one set of laser front logo calipers coming from Wilwood soon. These are now the "older" style and I need to find them a good home.

This is a 13/13" front and rear kit. BLACK only. Normally tallying $3108 plus shipping I'll offer one lucky buyer this set up for $2650 plus shipping. *$300 refundable rear core charge applies still. That's a front and rear kit, all inclusive for $2650 plus UPS charges and core. (US only)

SOLD!

fastblackmerc
05-02-2013, 07:13 AM
What do I need to do to get the afore mentioned deal?

Contact Todd... of course!

Todd TCE
05-15-2013, 12:15 PM
The 14" rotors are quoted as being completed Friday. Plans are to pick up, pack and ship out the kits the same day.

LJ on 24's
05-15-2013, 01:30 PM
The 14" rotors are quoted as being completed Friday. Plans are to pick up, pack and ship out the kits the same day.

Kewl :banana2::banana2:

nh muscle
05-15-2013, 03:16 PM
$$$ 2600.00 That's a lot of lap dances!!!!!

Todd TCE
05-15-2013, 03:44 PM
$$$ 2600.00 That's a lot of lap dances!!!!!

Happy Endings.:beer:

Todd TCE
05-17-2013, 09:29 AM
14' kits are shipping today

If I do not have your cc info on file please be watching your 'in box' for the balance due invoice.

Todd TCE
05-17-2013, 03:15 PM
Both kits shipping today pending payment.

Updated instructions for this 14" kit will be emailed to you shortly. Not enough time to do that and print it for pick up!

Todd TCE
05-17-2013, 03:46 PM
One paid in full.

45min on the other before Brown