PDA

View Full Version : Photos from the Expo Center Mini-Rally, Virginia, 13 March

Bluerauder
03-15-2004, 02:24 PM
MAD-3R and Merc,

I have some photos of our gathering on Saturday afternoon, 13 March. Would like to post to the Net site. Not sure how to do that. :help: Any of you good folks interested in seeing them?

MM03MOK
03-15-2004, 02:31 PM
MAD-3R and Merc,

I have some photos of our gathering on Saturday afternoon, 13 March. Would like to post to the Net site. Not sure how to do that. :help: Any of you good folks interested in seeing them?Click on the Gallery link above. Click on Register for your first visit. You need to Login each time you want to upload even though you're logging into the site. Then click on Upload Photos. All straight forward.

Bluerauder
03-15-2004, 05:56 PM
Click on the Gallery link above. Click on Register for your first visit. You need to Login each time you want to upload even though you're logging into the site. Then click on Upload Photos. All straight forward.
Thanks for the tip and instructions. :o

Bluerauder
03-16-2004, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the tip and instructions. :o
I posted some of the photos from the small gathering at the Capitol Expo Center, 13 March 2004 under Galleries, then Events.

John F. Russo
04-04-2004, 03:21 AM
I posted some of the photos from the small gathering at the Capitol Expo Center, 13 March 2004 under Galleries, then Events.

I haven't heard of the word "Nudo".

Is this Mercury's description of the leather or is it a brand name?

Bluerauder
04-04-2004, 09:46 AM

John,

I think Nudos are sort of like Naugas except that they are smaller and harder to catch.

Seriously though, that is the wording that I pulled directly from the window sticker under the listing of interior features.

Bigdogjim
04-04-2004, 10:28 AM

This is the same high grade leather used in the Lincoln Town Car.

Not advaliable in the Grand M. just the Marauder and TC:) :bows: