PDA

View Full Version : Kudos To "Dr. Reinhart" !!!!!

Marauderjack
03-16-2004, 06:57 PM
Well.....

I went to meet Dennis this AM to fix the quirk in my SCT Custom Tuner program and was ultimately VERY PLEASED with the results!!!! :rock: :rock:

According to what I saw during the three hours I was there....Dennis doesn't even have much time to breathe much less take the time to not only fix the error but also "fine tune" my program which ultimately took several test drives to get it set up to MY SATISFACTION!!! :D

The car was GREAT before with the exception of the "tip in" knocking and now it is OUTSTANDING!!! :coolman:

Dennis not only was able to correct the obvious but also took the time to experiment with my 04 tuning.....He even asked me to stop back by tomorrow on my way back to SC if I felt anything else needed to be done!!! ;)

Oh Yes....While I was there he took me for a ride in the "Black Rocket" making over 600 RWHP!!! We "TOASTED" a ricer and SCARED HELL OUT OF ME!!!! :bigcry: That car will FLY.....And he ain't even finished fine tuning!!! My car sort of felt like a VW by comparison......But it got better the more I drove it today!!!

Thanks Again Dennis!! You are truely an asset to our "Marauder Community"!!
:cool:

Marauderjack :D

Petrograde
03-16-2004, 08:05 PM
Another satisfied customer! :up:

BillyGman
03-17-2004, 04:55 AM
The one thing I regret is not living in the same homestate or even in a neighboring state to where Dennis's business is. Because I'd very much like to pay him a visit. I agree that he has done all of us Marauder owners a great service and will continue to do so I'm sure.

I wish I was there to see the Dennis Rocket mobile blow the doors off that ricer!!!!!!

Haggis
03-17-2004, 07:22 AM
The one thing I regret is not living in the same homestate or even in a neighboring state to where Dennis's business is. Because I'd very much like to pay him a visit. I agree that he has done all of us Marauder owners a great service and will continue to do so I'm sure.

I wish I was there to see the Dennis Rocket mobile blow the doors off that ricer!!!!!!

Neither do I Billy. That's why I am taking a long weekend to go down there. Yes I could order all the parts for the modifications I want to do and have them shipped to me. Then I would have to find someone reliable in the area to put them on, which I could also do. But, with me taking the car to Dennis, I then know it will be done right and if I have any problems he is just a phone call away to help me out.

Dennis has proven to be a true friend and business man to all us Marauder owners and his work has proven to be reliable and dependable. And if I was to have him ship me all the mods and find someone in my area to install them, that takes all the fun out of a going on a road trip. One more thing, while Ladyhawke and I are traveling back from Dennis' we are hoping to get together with some of our Southern brethern.

So in other words take the time, go on a road trip and visit Dennis and when you pass through Maryland give me a shout and we can hook up.

BillyGman
03-17-2004, 07:46 AM
I do expect and hope to meet up w/you my friend............as far as Mr. Reinhart, don't get me wrong. I am a customer of his, and I wasn't implying that anyone shouldn't be simply because they live far away from his shop. I simply mean that I don't get to drive all the way to FLA very often, but I wish that I did.

But I tend to do most of the work on my car myself anyway. For me it's part of this hobby to be able to perform the labor and modifications to the car myself. I just leave the engineering up to Dennis as well as the other vendors who I've given business to.

Haggis
03-17-2004, 08:29 AM
I do expect and hope to meet up w/you my friend............as far as Mr. Reinhart, don't get me wrong. I am a customer of his, and I wasn't implying that anyone shouldn't be simply because they live far away from his shop. I simply mean that I don't get to drive all the way to FLA very often, but I wish that I did...

I understand, I was just trying to make an excuse for you to go on a road trip. I don't know about you, but I am getting cabin fever do to the weather. Yuck!! And going to see Dennis to work on my car is enough for me. I am not as handy nor as patient as you seem to be. Good luck on doing the work yourself, I wish I had more skill.

Murader03
03-17-2004, 02:01 PM
Oh, I'm really envious (?). I thnk my next MM will have all the goodies, btu jsut can't spring the money right now. Besides, at 50K plus miles, I don't think I want to put the engine through all that power now. May be in Fla in June, so m,aybe I'll drop by Orange Park for some external mods.

Have a safe trip!

We'll need to get a Capitol Area MM meet together when you get back.

Haggis
03-19-2004, 06:11 AM
Oh, I'm really envious (?). I thnk my next MM will have all the goodies, btu jsut can't spring the money right now. Besides, at 50K plus miles, I don't think I want to put the engine through all that power now. May be in Fla in June, so m,aybe I'll drop by Orange Park for some external mods.

Have a safe trip!

We'll need to get a Capitol Area MM meet together when you get back.

Why so you can test drive my car! :lol:

Murader03
03-19-2004, 10:38 AM
Why so you can test drive my car! :lol:
Yea! You still owe me one from the CAM meet last year. Now with the rest of the goodies, it'll be an even better test drive!:rock: :lol: