PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy number 1 and Jerry in Florida...

Lidio
03-17-2004, 07:51 AM
I wanted to let Jerry from Trilogy brag on his own once he got back from FL, but I guess he’s been real busy. His Trilogy MM #1 went a best of 12.52 on one of the test sessions at the Bradenton, FL track and then the rest of the weekend during the races it ran a bunch of 12.60's. This is about right for his car and what's been done to it so far. It would normally go a 12.42 in the 45 - 50 degree cold and around 12.80-.90’s in the 90 degree heat like when we had it in TX.

Thanks

BillyGman
03-17-2004, 08:05 AM
Lidio, which pulley does Jerry run on his car, the smaller one, or the bigger one? And has he had his S/Cer altered like you've had, or is the Eaton Supercharger that car has the EXACT one that's sold in the Trilogy kit? BTW, congrats on your fantastic runs too!!!!!!

Lidio
03-17-2004, 04:28 PM
Jerry's number 1 MM is the one that’s been around the longest and has now got about 30K miles on the clicker, 28K of that has been with his blower kit.

His car has a 3.0" blower pulley, stock is 3.4".
His car sees 11.5psi of boost. Other then the blower pulley, Flo-Master 3-chamber mufflers, Custom 2 1/4 X-pipe after the factory cats into the mufflers, 4.10s with the Nittos + wider rims, and the trans has had only the 1-2 shift accumulator played with.

His blower is unported, unlike mine and his MAF meter is stock.

His car is basically only the trilogy blower kit with a pulley change and 4.10’s for the most part. Its gone 12.42 at 111mph in 45 degree temps here in MI and I thought the 12.50 and 60’s was pretty darn good for the 80 degree FL temps.

Thanks

Jerry Barnes
03-18-2004, 04:55 PM
Hey Folks,

Sorry for taking so long to respond to the thread, but I was swamped when I returned. I will post all of my times tomorrow when I get to the office. I am getting caught up and should have time to comment in the next couple of days. But, things went great and Lidio, as usual, did a fantastic job with his car. Especially since he just drove his car to Florida and went to the races! Unbelievable! Lid should be in the 11's within a month. Can you believe a 4200lb car can run on the street and turn in the very low 12's.

Lidio, you da man!!!!

I will talk to you later!

Thanks

01True BlueGT
03-18-2004, 05:40 PM
Hey Jerry, sorry I didn't get to make it to Bradenton, but I am glad I got to meet you in Orlando. Let me know when you need a mustang test vehicle for your hopefully, up coming SOHC kit, because I know a nice blue GT that it will fit great on. :lol: Jason can't stop talking about your car and I showed him the vid of Lidios car. He is hooked!! :help:

Mattsmerc
03-18-2004, 06:15 PM
I would like to thank Jerry and Lidio for all the info and the test drive I got to take in Jerry's MM at Bradenton Raceway. And just so you know Jerry I'm still grinnin' to this day :D
Matt

Bradley G
07-18-2005, 05:28 PM
[Can you believe a 4200lb car can run on the street and turn in the very low 12's?]Quote
No way! :banned:
Bradley G