PDA

View Full Version : Repaired LCM

Black Machine
07-20-2013, 10:39 AM
My factory LCM went bad,...got turned on to Fast Black Merc for a rebuilt LCM. Installed it and it works like a charm.:beatnik: The man is honest, straightforward and professional. Much props to yah man.

fastblackmerc
07-20-2013, 12:44 PM
My factory LCM went bad,...got turned on to Fast Black Merc for a rebuilt LCM. Installed it and it works like a charm.:beatnik: The man is honest, straightforward and professional. Much props to yah man.

Thanks!!!!!

svtguy
07-20-2013, 01:26 PM

Exactly what he said. Just went through this myself. Couldn't agree more.

jsignorelli
07-20-2013, 02:07 PM
Jim Marton is a gem. He did my LCM and has provided other parts that just can't be found anywhere. He saved me $ 1300 on the LCM. That is what the dealer wanted to replace it with another factory (Piece O' Crap) part.

So why did I buy an American car with so many parts made in China??????
Thank God for Jim. He makes it All American.

Curless
07-20-2013, 07:32 PM
Nice! Glad he got you fixed up!

Vortech347
07-20-2013, 07:37 PM
If mine ever takes a crap I'll be ordering one from him.

Mebot
07-20-2013, 11:00 PM

Don't wait. Replace it now. You know it is just inevitable

sent from a Samsung Galaxy far far away...

fastblackmerc
07-21-2013, 10:42 AM

That is correct.

You know the LCM will crap out on a cold dark rainy night as you are hurtling into that corner.............

SC Cheesehead
07-21-2013, 10:57 AM

Yup, not a matter of if, but when; and if "Mr. Murphy" has a say, it will not be at a convenient time. Ask me how I know...:o

ctrlraven
07-22-2013, 05:20 AM
As the two quotes below say.

That is correct.

You know the LCM will crap out on a cold dark rainy night as you are hurtling into that corner.............

Mine I believe was starting to go out as a dozen times are so I had a massive delay with my headlights coming on. Went ahead and got a rebuilt LCM from FBM and installed it this past weekend.

SC Cheesehead
07-22-2013, 07:12 AM
As the two quotes below say.

Mine I believe was starting to go out as a dozen times are so I had a massive delay with my headlights coming on. Went ahead and got a rebuilt LCM from FBM and installed it this past weekend.

You're gonna like the way it works....

http://www.igorwaver.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/iguaranteeit.jpg

;)