PDA

View Full Version : So, let me ask this about MVXI.....

martyo
07-29-2013, 10:46 AM
If I can not make the day time events, will there be dinner time things going on?

I know I just lost the ability to take Thursday the 19th off and the 18th and 20th are a bit sketcchy.....

I will be able to do the Saturday dealio though so that is good news for all of you! :D

My life sucks! :(

SC Cheesehead
07-29-2013, 10:59 AM
If I can not make the day time events, will there be dinner time things going on?

I know I just lost the ability to take Thursday the 19th off and the 18th and 20th are a bit sketcchy.....

I will be able to do the Saturday dealio though so that is good news for all of you! :D

My life sucks! :(

I don't know if there are formal events planned, but there are usually a bunch of folks that get together for dinner and/or just hanging out in the hotel parking lot for some old fashioned bench racing and general :bs:

Consider this an invite for dinner one evening, Ms. Mo is definitely invited as well (that way she and Ms. SCCH can talk "wimmen stuff" and we can shoot the breeze on more profound topics....;)).

CWright
07-29-2013, 11:07 AM
Marty you will just need to come on over.... Bring the guys from the shop if you can. I'm here to tell you.. You don't want to miss the :bs: & FUN!!! :D

martyo
07-29-2013, 11:17 AM
Marty you will just need to come on over.... Bring the guys from the shop if you can. I'm here to tell you.. You don't want to miss the :bs: & FUN!!! :D

I plan on being there for at kleast parts of it. Thursday is the trickiest day because I have a training session scheduled that I cannot get out of, although I tried!!!

martyo
07-29-2013, 11:18 AM
I don't know if there are formal events planned, but there are usually a bunch of folks that get together for dinner and/or just hanging out in the hotel parking lot for some old fashioned bench racing and general :bs:

Consider this an invite for dinner one evening, Ms. Mo is definitely invited as well (that way she and Ms. SCCH can talk "wimmen stuff" and we can shoot the breeze on more profound topics....;)).

Roger Roger!!!!

Hell, I have hotel rooms booked already anyway! I just hope Mizz MO and the hookers don't hog the blankets!!!

CWright
07-29-2013, 11:19 AM
I plan on being there for at kleast parts of it. Thursday is the trickiest day because I have a training session scheduled that I cannot get out of, although I tried!!!

Tell the boss to kiss your ............! :P :lol:

SC Cheesehead
07-29-2013, 12:18 PM
Roger Roger!!!!

Hell, I have hotel rooms booked already anyway! I just hope Mizz MO and the hookers don't hog the blankets!!!

Whaaaa, you sleep with exhaust headers??? :dunno:

MOTOWN
07-29-2013, 12:59 PM
Roger Roger!!!!

My name and hookers in the same sentence spells trouble!:banana::lol:

martyo
07-29-2013, 01:30 PM

No dount that isn't the first time! :flamer:

GAMike
07-29-2013, 07:32 PM
No dount that isn't the first time! :flamer:

True, and the Hookers are usually in handcuffs!!!:flamer:

martyo
07-30-2013, 04:08 AM
True, and the Hookers are usually in handcuffs!!!:flamer:

Velvet, no doubt!

J-MAN
07-30-2013, 04:09 AM

I knew he left Michigan for a reason. :D

MOTOWN
07-30-2013, 04:10 AM
I knew he left Michigan for a reason. :D

Shhhhhhh dont tell! LMAO:lol:

CWright
07-30-2013, 05:32 AM
Shhhhhhh dont tell! LMAO:lol:

Pimp Daddy! :pimp:

SC Cheesehead
07-30-2013, 05:35 AM
Pimp Daddy! :pimp:

Another thread headed down the tubes.... ;)

CWright
07-30-2013, 05:38 AM
Another thread headed down the tubes.... ;)

I just jumped on the bandwagon with this one. :dunno: :D

SC Cheesehead
07-30-2013, 05:42 AM
I just jumped on the bandwagon with this one. :dunno: :D

Can't blame you, it's all Marty's fault... :D

CWright
07-30-2013, 06:06 AM
Can't blame you, it's all Marty's fault... :D

:lol: My mind was in the gutter a little. :o :D

SC Cheesehead
07-30-2013, 07:29 AM
:lol: My mind was in the gutter a little. :o :D

Okay, so I guess that makes you both a couple reprobates, huh? ;)