PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy Install in process...

MikesMerc
03-21-2004, 09:56 PM
Well, I dropped the 04 off at Lidio's this Saturday. I had a chance to talk to Jerry from Trilogy about the blower a little more as he was there dropping off my kit. He opened the boxes so I could take a peep at all the goodies.

Yummy stuff indeed:) And thanks for the personal delivery Jerry!

Lidio and I layed out the plans for what I wanted for the car. I went with the smaller (mid range) pulley for 11.5 psi, and then through in some pillar mount gauges (boost and fuel pressure of course), a KB dead pedal, and flip chip option so I'll have a valet mode plus a few extra sets of parameters.

All in all, it should take the better part of a week. I wanted Lidio to have all the time he needed to work the 04 platform out. Although it is likely very similar to the 03, I want every detail tweaked. If all goes well I might have the car back next Saturday...or perhaps Monday. Then, one day that next week I'll have the tint job done while I'm at work (the shop is accross the street :) ) I might actually be able to leave it there without too much fuss with the valet switch.

If everything works out, I should be stylin' before the end of the month. I'll keep you updated as work progresses and post some dyno sheets as well.

jgc61sr2002
03-21-2004, 10:02 PM
Mike - Congrats. I'am sure everything will turn out just fine. They have an excellent team. :up: :D

MI2QWK4U
03-21-2004, 10:15 PM
I am excited for you Mike. I know it may be hard to believe, but I was at the shop working over some details with Lid as to what we are doing to mine next. In pops Jerry Barnes and Mike. Kid on Christmas day doesnt begin to describe Mike's face! You have one of the best tuners and his crew on your car. You will be very happy with the results. I hope its done next monday...I am off work and may just drop by so you can break in your ride running door to door with me!